Register now.
Return to list New
Author: LegendaryCat
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia Re-rework

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-10-10 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-10-9 10:55 PM
Fyi, Natalia overall winrate is unexpectedly good. Yeah she is really underrated but she isnt weak.  ...

I think she's part of the top heroes with the lowest overall win rate.
Post time 2019-10-10 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, if she gets her 2 secs silence back, it will make her extremely OP due to her current backstab thingy. But as I remember, she was out of meta even when she still has 2 secs silence.

Well, I'm thinking about her additional damage from passive, but not with percentage scale nor scaling with level as her current buff on Advance server : When she is invisible, extra Damage Bonus adjusted from 25% of total Physical ATK to 100+10% of total Physical ATK. Maybe 500-1000 physical attack. It can help her at early but maybe quite balance in late just like any other assassins.
Post time 2019-10-10 10:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Natalia is in the same boat as saber , weak in term of damage in early game , but extremely useful when ganking , indeed she is weak alone , but tower diving with 3 your friend where 2 attacking 1 blocking so enemy don't escape , enemy can't use skill due to silence and enemy basic attack is useless due to natalia basic attack immunity .

And as previously stated by other people , natalia winrate is pretty good because she is one of the hero that strong both early game game .

Natalia is very strong at early game due to her passive and skill that can scout and gank enemy , and when natalia reach lategame where ganking is not an option anymore , natalia can kill marksman / damage dealer before the silence effect end .
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-4-5 09:40 AM GMT+8