Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 213|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia Re-rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-8 05:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by LegendaryCat at 2019-10-8 06:55 PM

Forget the 2 seconds silence.
Forget the longer dash.
Forget the smaller radius detection range.

Indeed, the old Natalia was overpowered. That's why she needed the rework.

The auto backstab feature is helpful for diving.
The wider area for her claw dash made her easier to control.
The buffed damage for her ultimate gives a little power up for her kit.

She is now more balanced than before, but still, she is still NOT PERFECTLY BALANCED.

Her kit on early game still falls too short in terms of damage and farming.

Bringing her 2 seconds silence back would be helpful for her early game, but would be a total disaster for the late game, so no, this is not the best solution.

Buffing her SKILL 3 to a BURST would be unfair. Her passive is her true ultimate, it would be unfair if her 3rd skill would be buffed to a nuke.

Her 1st skill is totally fine, it supplements the damage she lacks for the early game, plus it gives her good mobility.

With all these being said,
my suggestion would be:

Rework her second skill :

My idea would be:

SMOKE BOMB:
Natalia casts a smoke bomb on the spot, slowing down movement speed for enemies within 50%, and continuously dealing 2% of enemy's current HP over time (Maximum of 5 times). The hero's attack speed will increase 30%, and the hero will be able to dodge all basic attacks. When used, the smoke leaves a permanent mark to jungle monsters/creeps and minions (enemy heroes can't be marked).

Natalia will receive 35% less damage from marked monsters /creeps/nminions, and deal 50% more damage to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With this, she will be able to keep up on the early game while still being a fair hero until the late game.
Post time 2019-10-9 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Fyi, Natalia overall winrate is unexpectedly good. Yeah she is really underrated but she isnt weak. Buffing her early game damage might be good enough.
Post time 2019-10-9 02:40 PM | Show all posts
completely agree.
2 sec silence might not be enough for her if her kit is not up to the mark. so reworking 2nd skill seems better. thanks a lot for your valuable feedback
Post time 2019-10-9 04:25 PM | Show all posts

But
- Give helcurt passive silence.
- Give helcurt first skill silence.
- Give helcurt second skill silence.

And make him GOD of Silence.

Even Guinevere cannot jump on Helcurt, cuz of his passive.
WTF!?!?!
Post time 2019-10-8 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Good idea.I support this
Post time 2019-10-8 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-10-8 06:17 PM

agree for her second skill got buffs and would make it better in early-game, indeed we have seen some adjustments about her in current advanced server patch notes, her passive and 1st & 3rd skills already adjusted but not include her 2nd skill.. good suggestion don't forget submit this to CS in-game
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 07:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-8 06:49 PM
agree for her second skill got buffs and would make it better in early-game, indeed we have seen som ...

Okay, I will.
Post time 2019-10-9 10:09 AM | Show all posts
i support this! this will help natalia farm faster. i really hope the devs condider this T_T i just want natalia to be in the meta
Post time 2019-10-9 01:19 PM | Show all posts
or just give her hanzos sword!!
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ozgunlu replied at 2019-10-9 04:25 PM

But

Yeah, I think Helcurt deserves a nerf. Though, I don't think that Natalia should have a longer silence duration. We're after balancing heroes. They both need to stay at 1 second silence IMO.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:28 PM GMT+8