Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 481|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Nyx - Ourobouros' Shadow (3rd of my Tamer/Debuffer Series)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-8 01:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-10-8 07:21 PM

Nyx
Ourobouros' Shadow

Role: Support / Mage
Specialty: Debuff / Poke

Shadow Allegiance
Passive
Every basic attack hit on any enemy hero unit will increase the CD time of all the skills of the target by 3%. If the target enemy hero unit has a Despair effect on them, increase the basic attack damage by 10% and make the CD time increase of skills into 5%. If Nyx dies, Ouroboros will possess the enemy hero unit that killed Nyx. For 3.5secs, you will gain full control of the possessed enemy hero.

Skill1
Agonizing Mortification                Debuff Damage
Cooldown: 8.0                                Mana Cost: 50
Nyx will command Ouroboros to hide in a specified bush nearby and can stay there for 35secs. Ouroboros will automatically sting a passing enemy hero that deals 450 (+230% Total Magic Power) points of Magical Damage, then causes Despair on the target that lasts for 3secs. Enemy hero’s HP and Mana with Despair Effect will suffer:
1. 4% Max Hp, 8% Max Mana Reduction every basic attack.
2. 15% Max HP, 30% Max Mana Reduction every skill use.
3. 1% Max Hp, 2% Max Mana Reduction every step they take.

Skill2
Antipathetic Animosity                        Buff  Debuff
Cooldown: 12.0                        Mana Cost: 80
Nyx gains 30% Movement Speed Increase and Instantly inflicts Despair to the target. Nyx will then command Ouroboros to become a shadow under the target enemy that is linked to Nyx’s shadow. The Left Joystick Movement Control of that enemy hero will be disabled and will follow everywhere Nyx goes. All of these effects will last for 3secs.

Skill3
Duskhaze Liege                        Buff AoE
Cooldown: 40.0                        Mana Cost: 150
Ouroboros will synthesize with Nyx making her a black mist for 3.8secs. Enemies in the path will be dealt with 100 (+20% Total Magic Power) points of continuous Magical Damage and inflict continuous Blindness. While this skill is active, she is immune, can pass through terrains and cannot be targeted. After the skill ends, inflict Despair to all enemy units caught in the black mist that lasts for 3secs.

aw.jpg
She's a dark young girl with these facial features but she is not connected to the Abyss.

aw2.jpg aw3.jpg
with shadow aura like this.

* These images are Google grabbed. This is an effort to try and visualize the hero concept. I don't know who the owner or creator is and which game or anime some of them are in but credits to them.

Post time 2019-10-8 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Nice hero suggestion! It’s kinda similar to Vexana/Lunox/Nana for me.
Post time 2019-10-8 10:21 AM | Show all posts
about her passive does every basic attack include stacks and does not have CD? seems OP, it will make each heroes who has short CD skills become useless like gusion if he fights against her
Good idea, don't forget to submit this suggestion as hero concept to CS in-game

Post time 2019-10-8 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Your hero concept kind of Vexa and Nana type. But something is different. You should submit this concept to MLBB officially.
Post time 2019-10-8 04:00 PM | Show all posts
nice concept.
the passive said it will increase cd of all skills of target enemy to 3%
but it doesn't mention the limit. other than that skill sets are good.
please upload a reference image from google.
don't forget to submit this to in game customer support as a suggestion. also put this thread link.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-8 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-26 05:13 AM
Kathey replied at 2019-10-8 04:21 AM
Nice hero suggestion! It’s kinda similar to Vexana/Lunox/Nana for me.

Is it? Well, the SS is really similar to Lunox' SS in light side.

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-8 10:21 AM
about her passive does every basic attack include stacks and does not have CD? seems OP, it will mak ...

It will be OP if this passive is endowed to an MM. since she's a mage, well i think it won't be that much of a problem

Tarek replied at 2019-10-8 12:31 PM
Your hero concept kind of Vexa and Nana type. But something is different. You should submit this con ...

I will surely submit this to them! Thanks !

BD007 replied at 2019-10-8 04:00 PM
nice concept.
the passive said it will increase cd of all skills of target enemy to 3%
but it doesn ...

Yuo, it doesn't have a limit. so there's a possibility that their skills will enter a nonstop CD Time. LOL. I alrady did upload images from google.

Thanks, senpai!
Post time 2019-10-8 07:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My only compliant is for s2 where the enemy can't control their movement for 3s. It's pretty darn long.
How about a slow and at the end it drags the enemy close to you? It would be still powerful but also more fair.
Or maybe the shadow drags the enemy closer to you everytime you deal damage? I dunno
 Author| Post time 2019-10-8 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2019-10-8 07:41 PM
My only compliant is for s2 where the enemy can't control their movement for 3s. It's pretty darn lo ...

That thing in the s2 is actually just "HOLD" meaning, is he's using the s2 on an MM, they can still attack her. The demonic about this hero is her passive when she dies, 3.8secs of gaining full control of a hero and make that hero go into your tower and suicide.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-12 11:52 AM GMT+8