Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: shinzen
Collapse the left

[Complaint] SOLOQUE IMPOSSIBLE BACK TO MYTHICS

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-10-8 01:34 PM | Show all posts
System is more stupid, they make a survey if you want play most of the rank game with your frends and by mistake, i choose that option but I’m a pure soloque since season 9, i should choose soloque,

I want to play of course with frens but most of them give up most of them offline

Im not sure if whats the purpose of that satisfaction survey, they even ask your income

From now on, not gonna spend a single penny on this game, rather than player trashtalk you a moron skinner,

OH YEAH YOUR LUCKY (ENEMIES) coz whenever I match up with TEAMMATES with Asia servers, 100% LAG 200-300 RED PING

ill turn on speed more on settings, then 120ms YELLOW PING - STILL CREEPY LAG- THEN BUY RAPID BOOTS

BUT STILL not Enough to play like a normal PING, i try everything buying item to play normal on rank game whenever I get WORST LAG

I TRY EVERYTHING, but yeah, ok, its enough, its been 2 weeks im in legend V, lost steak back to epic I 5 star, then LEGEND V 5star, lost steak again, back to epic I,

For me its impossible to reach MYTHIC FOR SOLO,

I WILL BOYCOT spending dias not worth anymore

I have all the KOF skins and total of 113 skins, better look for other games
Post time 2019-10-8 04:55 PM | Show all posts
shinzen replied at 2019-10-8 01:34 PM
System is more stupid, they make a survey if you want play most of the rank game with your frends an ...

i like that word Moron Skinner. i always meet with some players scolding another player when they have a good skins and play badly. actually not he played badly as a tank, a noob MM will not follow the tank. that makes the tank feeding.

many have stop buying diamonds. i m stuck half way with the magic wheels, buying and spending feel like i m an idiot, but not buying feel like the previous diamonds invested on magic wheel is a waste.
Post time 2019-10-8 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2019-10-8 12:29 PM
Umm I am Legend V now and I just Solo Qued to Legend IV its easy peasy

not bragging but I reached mythic V a week after season reset. I'm a solo q ever since. I reached top 10 on the local ladder board but as I had said, once I entered mythic V the new system demoralized me due to imbalance reward/punishment and worst than before matchmaking.

talk to me mate when you reach mythic V, your current rank is way to easy for you to say that is easy or not.

I'm not saying that it is impossible to solo q to reach mythic but what I'm saying is that when you enter mythic div , you will see the difference of what I'm talking about.
Post time 2019-10-9 12:08 AM | Show all posts
empireofgod123 replied at 2019-10-8 07:15 PM
not bragging but I reached mythic V a week after season reset. I'm a solo q ever since. I reached  ...

Mate its a Smurf account I am Mythic 3 currently and its easy peasy so don't tell me SOLO Q is HArd
Post time 2019-10-9 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2019-10-9 12:08 AM
Mate its a Smurf account I am Mythic 3 currently and its easy peasy so don't tell me SOLO Q is HAr ...

oh and now you will tell me you are on mythic 3? LOL you must have told us in the first place. LOL ( really im laughing out loud)

mate you remind me of toxic players who will always say that they are on smurf account when all they just wanted is to insist a hero that they don't really master. like playing a meta hero with 3matches and 30% below win rate. LOL

Post time 2019-10-9 11:36 PM | Show all posts
empireofgod123 replied at 2019-10-9 01:10 AM
oh and now you will tell me you are on mythic 3? LOL  you must have told us in the first  ...

Wooooow such a judgemental guy well if you don't believe it so be it, to see is to believe and Yes! You are bragging that your Mythic V, for me is that all you got to brag? Such nonsense and it lowers your capability to think straight that not only streamers are good, but some people also are so don't blame it to your teammates or the system cause well if you lose you lack knowledge. So peace out man I don't want to linger to your nonsense I'm a Mythic V brag so, Good Day.
Post time 2019-10-10 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2019-10-9 11:36 PM
Wooooow such a judgemental guy well if you don't believe it so be it, to see is to believe and Yes ...

G U I L T Y

LOL

you already made my day mate

Post time 2019-10-10 09:10 AM | Show all posts

Don't even know if your new here in the forum (LVL 2) don't be like someone who just posts cause you suck and you tell people G U I L T Y because its you, you can't accept the fact that you suck at this game so dude real-talk just quit Mobile Legends.
Post time 2019-10-10 09:14 AM | Show all posts

And just to add I saw this at your profile (Date Registered: October 5, 2019) how new and your acting like a douche, don't spread cancer here the forum is for people who want's change not to complain "why is it impossible to SOLO Q in Mythic"
Post time 2019-10-10 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2019-10-10 09:14 AM
And just to add I saw this at your profile (Date Registered: October 5, 2019) how new and your act ...

my message : GUILTY
your message : 2 replies with childish attitude

it really shows that you are guilty mate.

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 10:36 AM GMT+8