Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 413|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Moonton please, is it that hard to nerf heroes.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-6 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-10-6 11:34 PM

I had been protecting and supporting ML for a very long time but since the release of the X.Borg, I'm starting to fed up playing ML. I know releasing new OP hero is a business strategy but ML is a MOBA so all heroes should be balanced no matter it's new or old hero.

In the past, in every single day, I used to play up to 10 matches per day but now, it keep decreasing as I'm getting more stressful playing this game than pleasure. I'm also was chosen to be a trainee moderator but sorry guys, I'm just getting fed up with this game overtime. So I don't open it for a week and drop the trainee program.

Please Moonton, after this, please just release weak heroes because it won't impact match fairness and can be buff little by little when needed. It may against your business strategy but this is all what needed to make this game fair.

After this, please nerf hard :
1. X.Borg
2. Harith
3. Esmeralda
Oh..I forgot add Valir Then buff it little by little.

Post time 2019-10-6 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-10-6 10:47 PM
titan666 replied at 2019-10-6 07:49 PM
Masha. She can't handle him with no sweat. Have you seen Masha trailer in fighting game style agai ...

And i still feed when i use masha.. how you do that hahaha xD
Well, as we all know, balancing heroes doesnt seem to be the dev's forte.. so, if we wanna play this game, all we need to do is just to well, accept and play.. for the past 2 weeks, i only play like at most 2 ranked match a day and thats all.. in the past before this matchmaking hell happens i play like 5-6 games a day.. even sometimes, i only open the game to collect the chests hahaha xD not that the chests actually helps with anything with me at this point.. well whatever.. indeed my interest with this game has started to died out little by little..

Comments

so fast die out ? then i think many of die out soon, but it just a waste of invested diamonds  Post time 2019-10-7 11:10 AM
Post time 2019-10-6 02:04 PM | Show all posts
I feels what you face bro, basically if i face Xborg, i wait until he use Ult make sure stay out and after that his HP will half and damage also got reduced and thats the time my team ass (i play duo) kill him, also dont use Ult when he in armor state, thought its quite annoying when in teamfight, Ban Xborg everytime got chance. yet Esmeralda and Harith still broken now, its easy if 5q but not on solo q.
Post time 2019-10-6 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Let me just... Do something here

They're not OP, all you need is to counter them with certain heroes! Heroes like... can make them useless!

They already got nerfed, and there should be more, please be patient

Play with friends! You could win more

The game is evolving and so does the metas, you can't complain much

I'm so sorry you had to go through those heroes, it's been tough and more and more problems seemed to rise up. Well, no use trying to complain when these common quotes kept appearing here and there, XBorg's nerf and Esmeralda's nerf, I have ideas on how to properly get them to the middle tier. But it's pretty much useless for people to say it considering how much ideas others are providing which are never considered. I agree I've played less ranked matches too, and the number goes down more and more each day.
Post time 2019-10-6 02:36 PM | Show all posts
I know what you want to say, but harith is not so strong any more if I see Harith I pick: Esmeralda, Khufra, Minsitthar or chou. I think that he is fading from meta. Well, Esmeralda, well she is dangerous if you let her farm, you need to out constantly pressure on her. I played granger and only with the first ability she lost 50% of health points. The same goes for X.borg constantly put pressure on him, if it's important to ask mid laner or jungles to gank you. I know what you want to say if you have a suggestion how to rework certain heroes feel free to write it in here or to send it directly in-game costumer service
Post time 2019-10-6 03:36 PM | Show all posts
when nabs dont know how to counter picks ... every one of this heroes can be counter
Post time 2019-10-6 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-10-6 04:01 PM

Simple theory is this when a hero releases ,it is already tested in the adv server ,and if they think its ok they releases that hero to original server,And then we players evaluate the hero if its ok or needs some buff or nerfs and if the hero comes out to be op and starts to break the game meta we ban it in the ranks,if you are epic and above just ban the heroes what are op,not the heroes you think can be op,and ban them unilt they  get nerf /adjusted.simple right!
All the 3 heroes if you think are op just ban them in the matches you play + if you are mythic you have 6 bans now.
personally i paly with my sqaud and we dont ban heroes which are op,we ban heroes which counters our main damage dealers so they can  farm easily and dont have to worry about countering them
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2019-10-6 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-10-6 10:47 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-6 02:36 PM
I know what you want to say, but harith is not so strong any more if I see Harith I pick: Esmeralda, ...

I don't care that much about Harith and Esmeralda because they can be countered. But just who can counter X.Borg? He is durable as a tank, deal true damage like a tank killer, can kite enemy, immune to extra damage and cc effect. I mean, wtf is this hero? God in MLBB? Many people said just wait untill he lose his armor, but most X.Borg players aren't stupid, they know how to protect their armor.
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-10-6 03:49 PM
Simple theory is this when a hero releases ,it is already tested in the adv server ,and if they thin ...

Of course I won't complaint if all the 3 bans slot were given to me but it's not. My dumb teammates don't even know who to ban and some of them even afk during banning session.

Comments

I don’t think Kimmy or Kadita might work on Granger because I use them sometimes. Kimmy is a close range marksman and X-borg is too tanky for Kimmy, not enough damage to beat him off before X-borg be   Post time 2019-10-6 07:07 PM
Try kimmy or granger against him, or myb heros like kadita (with burst demage) and dash skill  Post time 2019-10-6 06:28 PM
Post time 2019-10-6 07:08 PM | Show all posts
I don’t think Kimmy or Kadita might work on Granger because I use them sometimes. Kimmy is a close range marksman and X-borg is too tanky for Kimmy, not enough damage to beat him off before X-borg beats Kimmy. I don’t think Kadita has enough damage for X-borg. Granger, however, is a far-range marksman, if he can aim his ultimate directly on X-borg, I think Granger would work to counter X-borg (it was too long for comment so ill post it here)

Comments

I have Granger and among all mm, Granger is my favourite but in rank, I only use tanks because I don't think anyone else can  Post time 2019-10-6 11:38 PM
Post time 2019-10-6 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Releasing weak heroes is not ok either..Problem here is balancing all heroes. This way there won't be this problem anymore like "which hero can counter xborg". If they are all balanced, even if new meta heroes are better, all that will matter then wjll be the skill of the player behind the hero..
In one ranked match i had an X.Borg in my team. He was good honestly but couldn't carry much since the enemy team was waiting for him to use his ultimate and then engage in a fight. That was the only time it happend since he is instaban in any ranked game..Also, having armor penetration on a good marksman can help againt him. Not to mention a good tank/support..
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:56 PM GMT+8