Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 513|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Mood] This is not goodbye but...it’s time...

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-6 07:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can’t deal with this. I tried and hoped this season would be but better but after today I have not much hope.

I am stepping out as this is getting stressful
Maybe Moonton will fix this matchmaking process but till then I am done running ranked.

Not worth my time. I do my best but idk the team or premades it’s useless.
62ECA875-20D6-42F6-B7B7-6891A015A008.jpeg
Post time 2019-10-8 01:42 AM | Show all posts
I already stopped spending money for months now, its to much moronic match making and also wtf 3gb game that cant be moved or installed on SD card.
Its matter of time when i just gonna ditch this game for good and play other mobas instead
Post time 2019-10-6 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-10-6 11:34 PM

what is sad..

Mlbb losing good players day by day.
You laught at me when i open topic before 1 year about '' if moonton doesnt fix matcmaking and balance between heroes , moonton will lose many player ''
Now we see that i was %100 right.

I am sorry to see good players quit mlbb.
But i am warning second time dear moonton developers
If you continoue like this , League of Legends mobile will take %70 player from you.
In current situation , players back to mlbb because they dont have second choose.But when league of legend mobile release , players will quit mlbb and they will try lol mobile ,
Now I advise to developers
Please stop waste your time with super op heroes and skins ,
Focus to mlbb main problems ( matchmaking and hero balance ) ,

Post time 2019-10-6 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Although, this had happened to me quite some times, I had to take some time off to make a comeback and I was able to go to Legend once. I think we need to specify the role that we want to use in order to let our teammates know what type of heroes we like to use. It’d be awesome if Moonton can implement this feature and it would fix matchmaking if Moonton had paired people up with the roles that would make a balanced 5v5 game like mage/mm/tank/assassin/fighter or mage/mm/tank/assassin/support so that it wouldn’t be all 5 mages
Post time 2019-10-6 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Take some time off. Relax and comeback later.
Post time 2019-10-6 01:17 PM | Show all posts
I'm also don't play much this game anymore, it is getting stressful to play now than before due to some op heroes, random match-making, and yeah, unstable internet connection (I don't experience this on other online game tho)
Post time 2019-10-6 02:18 PM | Show all posts
There is no best time in solo q, maybe its good time when season almost end. unfortunately we all have some bad games and also good games. I know it feel frustrating and you might we just say so. i can show you my ss lose streak in this season, take a break every lose and thenl, hope they separated premade team and solo q.
Post time 2019-10-6 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Ngeh, it's not surprising anymore at this point... Take a break, or don't touch it for the next two months or so, the game is filled with metas and hero versatility reduced from 10 players, 90 heroes to 10 players 15 heroes.
Post time 2019-10-6 02:49 PM | Show all posts
I don't know if you are solo or team player but if you're solo I suggest you find team, I played yesterday with a great team (3) we had grock and gusion and granger (me). Early game is carried by gusion with grock's assisting, I carried them in the late game with brutal burst damage and we won. It's only about positioning and communication. You can try to find teammates on the forum and our official discord server. I know that now it's a hard time for solo players, that's the reason why I am telling you that, hopefully, it will be fixed
Post time 2019-10-6 02:49 PM | Show all posts
i also dont play much as i used to this is just getting sad
Post time 2019-10-6 03:56 PM | Show all posts
i cannot stress this enough,please dont solo in rnks if you are epic and above,you will find this kinda players,
if u still wanna play solo pick a hero which can carry game in mid to late game. marksmans,assassin(high brust and mobility),mages(mobility)

Comments

I solo all the time in epic, and I see no problems with me getting to Legend with it.  Post time 2019-10-6 06:49 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:47 PM GMT+8