Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 248|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff hanzo

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-5 04:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For a while, hanzo has been underwhelming and lack luster for about a couple seasons. He’s not that good in the current meta he has so many counters and the fact that he is useless outside his ultimate is what makes him bad as an assassin overall. Make him more useful especially in team fights not to mention he’s a early to mid game hero once it comes to late game, you are completely useless even with your ult , you get one shot by full build mm  and can’t do much. So, how about a buff or rework for him ? Take that blood passive away it’s pretty unnecessary imo. Rework his ULT so where he actually joins his physical body with his evil spirit giving him new sets of abilitys and defense like in the trailer where he is fighting hayabusa, kagura and hanabi! I mean he’s a spirit how can he take damage from physical attack? It’s just sad because he calls himself the strongest ninja but he’s the weakest as of now ): so make him the strongest that he can be ! Hope to see a buff for him soon he truly Deserves it ...
Post time 2019-10-5 09:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't think people realized that Hanzo true potential is actually for split pushing, i like playing Hanzo because
1. His hammy voice acting made me laugh, especially his "All of this, is to make myself strongahhhhh"
2. He's fun, i mean you can steal enemy buff easily, and it is so satisfying to do so.
3. In all seriousness, his split pushing game is really fantastic, just pop your ult in a bush and go push a turret from a safe place, you see enemy going towards you, get the hell outta there ASAP.

And if you have any problems on energy management... Well just spam his ult, i dunno why but spamming his ult makes him get some energy every time he does it.

Post time 2019-10-6 01:01 AM | Show all posts
i agree hanzo needs buff. he is totally useless without his ultimate. and that is not good. even he is assassin he doesn't have any blink skill or escape ability. the skill mechanism is so tight that it is almost impossible to add escape skill with his current skill system. i still support buffing hanzo either his skills or reworking him.
Post time 2019-10-5 06:06 PM | Show all posts
I haven't seen Hanzo much often in rank. Some that i did see on the game were pretty good. Basically chasing enemies, with op damage and atack speed xd If the sould wouldn't take damage from enemies because he is a shadow as you say..he could fight the whole team without dying..would that make the game fair? What you're suggesting is that after he rejoins his body, he should have stronger defenses instead of being stunned?
Post time 2019-10-5 08:01 PM | Show all posts
I personally think it’s all based upon the player for Hanzo. I’ve seen a lot of Hanzo players and they know damn well how to play Hanzo and can fight 1v3 at least when using his ultimate. I have played Hanzo and well the only thing I don’t like when using Hanzo is how when you don’t have enough Demon Blood, your physical body will fly over to Blood Demon body and then the enemy would be able to attack you. It is kind of annoying how some Hanzo players can be more efficient in using the moves and cause a significant amount of damage to the enemy,
Post time 2019-10-5 08:36 PM | Show all posts
As @Kathey said, it depends from player to player, i saw him doing solo lord and killing valir (revamped) so you need some skill, main thing that i hate is when hanzo steals team buff instrad of enemies one. Tbh hanzo id useless without his ultimate, his first ability id used for farming. Hanzo is great assassin but underated as others, try to watch pro players if you have problems with him or to read some guides :D
Post time 2019-10-5 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Tbh Hanzo is a late game monster. Using hanzo is better with good coordinated team, coz his energy is hard to regen and his teamates ought to knw it. He is not really weak in my opinion, kinda underated. A buff would make him OP.
Post time 2019-10-6 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Hanzo is effective during war, while enemy don't pay attention on Hanzo.
Post time 2019-10-10 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Thanks you'for you're Information sir i hopful it's make me great soon

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:26 PM GMT+8