Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 435|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Freya, Sun and Saber Buff (Part-2)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-4 01:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have already submitted my first part and I think Freya, Sun and Saber needs buff too. Again what do u guys think? Here's my suggestion:
Freya
For her passive, instead of three sacred orbs, increase to four or five orbs or improving damage of them might be better.
On other hand, improve her armor slightly might be good too.

Sun
Instead of one clone from his ult, I think two clones with 80% stats from him or improve his armor slightly might be better. And for his 2nd skill, he will jump to the targetted area and if there's an enemy, he will strike it and improve his movement speed for short time (combining both of his old and new 2nd skills).

Saber
Because of being the rival of Gusion in SABER comic. To catch up with him, for his passive, his skills' CD will reduce if he successfully kills the enemy might be better to me. Or improve his ult early damage.
Post time 2019-10-4 02:03 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion,sun is ok,  he is great at late game just needs early game dmg too,and for freya and saber they need a total rework,saber is squishy cant do anything without his ult,freya is ok but with other heroes with high mobilty and blinks she fails to deal a significant dmg.Thanks for your suggestion

Post time 2019-10-4 02:30 PM | Show all posts
totaly agreed
Post time 2019-10-4 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, i'm missed Freya & Sun (old) before reworked
for Freya & Saber, a lot of people want they got buff/revamp soon.. Good idea for Sun will be better if combined the old skills with current ones, maybe returning the old ultimate skill to have 2 clones will make him OP even though he is balanced for now
Don't forget submit this suggestion to CS in game again

Author| Post time 2019-10-4 03:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-4 02:32 PM
for Freya & Saber, a lot of people want they  ...

Hmm... You're right about Sun's ultimate.
But Saber's skills are in combo and balanced. It's just he needs buff on passive and 2nd skill.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 03:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-4 02:32 PM
for Freya & Saber, a lot of people want they  ...

How about 50% for each clones? It might be balanced (or not).

Comments

looks better than 80% for each clone, if 2 clones that have 80% of his stats seems OP (80%×2=160%)? Just my personal opinion  Post time 2019-10-4 03:22 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Freya and saber definitely needs buff, but sun is okay in my opinion, he can destroy tank in 3 sec in late game. You can submit your ideas to costumer service, also put link to this thread in your report
Post time 2019-10-4 05:07 PM | Show all posts
I think for Freya, she needs more CC and defence that's all.
Post time 2019-10-4 06:18 PM | Show all posts
I really like your ideas about Freya and Saber. But, To be really Honest with you i think your suggestion of Sun is a bit too much. I would suggest to add a stun or a slow effect instead.
Post time 2019-10-4 06:38 PM | Show all posts
I have encountered lots of Sun players, Sun is actually good depending on the player. I have encountered multiple Sun(s) in Brawl/Classic/Rank Mode and some were actually good. Sun’s build is actually pretty crucial to his survival. Demon Hunter Sword is vital to his survival, I hated how I was unable to fight back to a Sun with his clones because he had Demon Hunter Sword.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:37 PM GMT+8