Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 551|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Share] So how do you expect to win against premades - proof

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-4 03:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AnnaStrasza at 2019-10-4 03:37 AM

I was watching this Valir livestream and couldn’t help notice that the team was premade.
2 from one squad and 3 from other.

They were so overconfident tut they rushed enemy base and destroyed the enemy team.

This is why people like me who solo queue can’t win.
95EFEC4C-1487-4F06-A43F-1BCE1D507FD8.jpeg
C54B62A5-A7F7-43A2-A0C7-80F4FF9E26E4.jpeg
Post time 2019-10-4 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-10-4 06:35 PM

Can you believe this was actually a match in epic tier? And i'm playing solo...
Screenshot_20191002-061201_Mobile_Legends_Bang_Bang.jpg

Don't think that i`m always this lucky...i'm having bad matches sometimes too, but i just take a break from playing..It's the best you can do when you see you're starting to lose.. For quite some time matchmaking has been tricky but it's not impossible. As it wasn't for me - I was last pick, had to play tank for a team that didn't coordonate much..and you can see the result above..Sometimes it's not a bad ideea to support and help a team of strangers, for the common goal of winning the match..

Comments

Well the 2 times i died were preciselly to save them from dying.......If wasn't supporting the team, they would have fed more, trust me..  Post time 2019-10-4 09:02 PM
You did well in this game. At least no one really fed. I recently played a match where Gusion fed 0/12, and on top of that the enemy team was better coordinated. Recipe for disaster.  Post time 2019-10-4 08:35 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 04:27 AM | Show all posts
Anna has a point here though...As a solo player matched with team mates that are most likely also solo or duo..it's very tough to fight against a 5premade team. That is the kind of team that ganks out of nowhere, always together as 2/3 or even 5 and most of the times all you get is a team that don't follow nor take objectives.. Suddenly, the suggestion i read earlier about having a rank mode for solo players doesn't sound so bad anymore..
Post time 2019-10-4 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Is really hard playing in solo, first you play with strangers so you all can't know the play style of each other also the main, a lot of people can play only a few role (1/2) so if this role is already picked is really hard for them playing something different, also coordination is not so in harmony like when you go in trio or full.
Playing with friends is absolutely different and I don't mean only because of skills but because is more funny and you can play with different mood when you are with someone who you know how and what can play (so is more easy)
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 03:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AlyAoi replied at 2019-10-4 03:35 AM
Is really hard playing in solo, first you play with strangers so you all can't know the play style o ...

This premade team is super OP.
Grock, esme and Valir....probably they on voice chat too.

Solo team has no chance

Comments

There are players who use voice chats because they could easily let their teammates know if they need help in anyway.  Post time 2019-10-4 03:52 AM
A lot of players use chat voice because you have a lot of information - they had a good team Grock is a great hero for mid (probably they was Grock lolita Valir mid for a good gank and invade)  Post time 2019-10-4 03:42 AM
Post time 2019-10-4 05:34 AM | Show all posts
Had a down 20 epic comeback against a 5 man premade.  They started complaining about lag once we were catching up. hehe.  Most times we get wreaked though.

Even jungling is hard as strangers. I always try to let my mage/mm/assassin last hit.  But you still get people that spam retreat or stop attacking and saving their attacks for the last hit wasting time.  On rare occasions they are too nice like a mage walked away from my tank letting me last hit

Rotations are so hard as single q, you come in and try to help and they leave you to die gee
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 06:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-10-4 04:27 AM
Anna has a point here though...As a solo player matched with team mates that are most likely also so ...

You mean my suggestion on solo only queue ;)

Also I had to add...I was watching the final moments of this game and it was so sad.
All 5 of them just gangbangs the enemy in their own base. Such arrogance man...it’s despicable.

Comments

Yep. I meant to mention this sometime but we need better protection in our spawn point. Really irritating to just spawn & then die to enemy in our base right away... ;_;  Post time 2019-10-4 02:21 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 06:35 AM | Show all posts
Yeah it should be solved i also saw some threads that devs should make mod only for solo players (maybe you suggested it i am not sure), and that idea is good but only matchmaking will be longer. And i understand that some people cant use voice chat do you need to be awared of pings, It would be nice to draw ping on minimap, i gurss it could also help.
Post time 2019-10-4 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by gfhgtg at 2019-10-4 10:19 AM

wow solo queue is dead
Screenshot_20191004-101115_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191004-101520_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 10:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
gfhgtg replied at 2019-10-4 10:17 AM
wow solo queue is dead

What’s your point other than showing a troll Lancelot getting carried?

Comments

the point was 'solo queue with two squad mates'  Post time 2019-10-8 11:14 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 11:44 AM | Show all posts
duo+trio is pretty common and nothing is wrong with it. because opponent has same configuration. most of the time it is same. like if your team has legend with mythic, 80% chance your opponent has the same.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:44 PM GMT+8