Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 771|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Account] PLEASE REMOVE HACKER'S GMAIL ACCOUNT IN MY ML ACCOUNT

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-3 11:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Harrymon12 at 2019-10-3 11:38 PM

ID: 7288329
Server: 3013

PLEASE HELP! THE HACKER IS ALREADY RUINING MY ACCOUNT. THE ML SUPPORT IS TRYING TO SQUEEZE ME FOR MANY VERIFICATION. I ALREADY GAVE THEM NY ALL BUT STILL THEY WANT MORE. I GAVE THEM MY GOOGLE PAY RECEIPT, UNIPIN, CODAPAY, MANY MORE BUT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH.

EVEN ALL MY ALL MY 300+ DIAMONDS GOT USED UP.

YOU ARE NOT REPLYING TO MY MESSAGE ON THIS PAGE.

SPENT SO MUCH ON THE GAME BUT NO SUPPORT.

I AM #1 GORD USER IN OUR CITY BUT NOW IT GOES DOWN BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN.

MANY WEEKS HAD ALREADY PASSED.

GMAIL SUPPORT HAS NOT BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND WASTE TOO MUCH TIME.

I will wait for it to be fixed.
Only 40 credits left now.
All history has been played afk by the hacker.
Too much damage has been ruined.
He played gord and afk many times.
My gord ranking from #1 in our city has been down.
Even my stars has been lost.:+

TOO MUCH TIME HAS WASTED.
MY PLAN TO COMPLETE ALL HEROES HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

ALL MY PLANS FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

NO ACTIONS COMING FROM MOONTON FOR A LONG TIME.

WE ARE SPENDING A LOT IN THE GAME MOONTON DOES'NT EVEN SUPPORT US WHEN WE NEED THEM IN EMERGENCY.
Screenshot_20191001-065529_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-065534_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-065848_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-065848_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-065534_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20191001-065529_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2019-10-3 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Hey, please contactcostumer service with this mail MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com. They will give you back ownership if you can prove that you are the owner of that account send. It will be great to have any proof of buying diamonds, also provide them IGN, server id and your id. Dont send duplicated mails because it will make your procces longer.
Post time 2019-10-4 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, there's nothing else we can do but to advise you to be patient and wait for the customer service's reply. They are the only ones whom can help you. Thanks! It does usually take a while for them to reply because there are lots of ongoing tickets they have to address as well.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 11:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Harrymon12 at 2019-10-3 11:29 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-3 11:14 PM
Hey, please contactcostumer service with this mail . They will give you back ownership if you can pr ...

I already sent them all they need but they are not helping.
Many days had passed but no response.
I even gave them my google receipt, codashop receipts, unipin receipts, etc.

Even my youtube videos for proof.
https://youtu.be/Qa47wluEpOw

Look like they donot want to help.
Too much time has been wasted.
Too long to reply.

I even contacted codashop and unipin individually just to provide me the receipts and even also sent them proofs for me to get it.

Please help.
My account has been damage too much.

My diamonds, magic potions, fragments even all has been used up.

My Gord ranking from #1 in our city  has been done due to that hackers fault. He played gord it all as afk.

Been a player since Season 1

Just want to remove the hackers gmail account and remove all straights afk.

Will wait for it to be fixed before going to play.
Can't play with 40 credits either.
Don't want it fixed to 110 credits either because the hacker might play it afk again.
His gmail is still connected to my account.

All account connected is mine except that gmail.
Screenshot_20191003-222854_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

Comments

Maybe you sent mail to wrong mail mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com is wrong one. Also as you said mail is not your maybe that is the problem. And it takes 2+ weeks so please be patient  Post time 2019-10-3 11:40 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-10-4 02:52 AM
Harrymon12 replied at 2019-10-3 11:25 PM
I already sent them all they need but they are not helping.
Many days had passed but no response.

The Email was correct.
I had lost an opportunity too to join ml events tooUt was connected to my gmail last time.
I don't know how he changed it.
I even provided them with my google receipts in that past years with from my gmail that should be the one connected and not that hacker's gmail.

Had to stop playing for now I guess .
I can't play with that credit and with the hacker's gmail binded with it.
Will surely miss many events.

Even the carnival city event

Comments

Okay, then please wait its long procces, but our developers will answer surely :D  Post time 2019-10-3 11:53 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 12:34 AM | Show all posts
I'm sure they did not receive a lot of detailed information on what you provided about your account being hacked
maybe you miss to provide information about when you created that account, also the first device when creating that account and remember that not all proof of purchases in the game can you provide, they only need a first or last time purchase
if it's really that you missed to provide them that information, this is reason why they cannot verify to make sure that owner account is you, they will immediately process it to revoke the hacker's account platform from your account if they feel have received the information that you provided in full
cause I once helped my friends to solve the same problem as you, by providing detailed informations like that finally solved, and he got his account back

Post time 2019-10-6 01:14 AM | Show all posts
The same thing also happened to me, but I have an agreement with the hacker through WhatsApp, I paid him 10$ in return to get the hell off from my acc and we had a little chit-chat, apparently the hacker was a 16-years old nobody who need money for school tuition through doing illegal things with other people account and he had gathered at least 100$ from doing that, then he has some kind of group of hacker in his WhatsApp group and he said that him and the others members of his group they have some kind of community and network and they have accessed many accounts and mine using "value" in Linux and he also said that IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with e-mail and such which means that Mobile Legends Has security issues that even a kid can go through LOL, PLEASE MOONTON STRENGTHEN YOUR SECURITY I lost stars in ranked and all of my Magic dust (15036) were all used, and also my diamonds remains 1 from 132 my also bp and my fragments were all used
Post time 2019-10-6 02:29 AM | Show all posts
RaihanGele replied at 2019-10-6 12:14 AM
The same thing also happened to me, but I have an agreement with the hacker through WhatsApp, I paid ...

Hi @RaihanGele glad to see you get your hacked account back, I suggest to secure your account even stronger so that account hacking does not happen again..
for all account hacking issues you can report it via email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com tell that account hacking problem in detailed to be taken seriously so that it can be immediately handled and fixed

Post time 2019-10-15 03:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-3 11:14 PM
Hey, please contactcostumer service with this mail . They will give you back ownership if you can pr ...

Based on my previous experience, customer support never replies my email. Not even once

Comments

That is not true, it only takes time because a lot of peoples report different things so let them to procces informations and solve all your problems  Post time 2019-10-15 05:23 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:14 PM GMT+8