Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 569|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf miya

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-3 10:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I already give suggestions to CS , but again , please devs , nerf that f*king miya!!!

Miya
She is so f*king op , debuff clear + invis in ultimate and deadly 40% atk speed up passive is the most unbalanced thing i ever seen , both in ranked and custom mode , EVEN MIYA CAN BEAT OVERPOWERED HERO VALIR BECAUSE HER FRREAKING ULTIMATE DEBUFF CLEAR MAKES VALIR SKILL 2 ULTIMATE USELESS , AND VALIR DIED IN 4 SHOT WHICH ONLY REQUIRE 2 SECOND TO KILL VALIR DUE TO HER PASSIVE. AND MIYA IS F*KING NOT GANK ABLE DUE TO HER STU*PID OVERPOWERED DEBUFF CLEAR + MOVEMENT SPEED AND INVISIBILITY THAT SHE CAN RUN WITHOUT LETTING US TO STOP HER FROM RUNNING AWAY .

Please devs , nerf miya passive / remove invisibility from miya ultimate .

Some skills should be remained untouched because it may change their combos or more op so I highly recommend not to do that.
Post time 2019-10-5 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Yo bro people are talking about buffing this character, plz check. Anyway according to my prediction it seems 40% of mmbb forum user knows you very well, congratulations, i wish i also become popular like you lol.
Post time 2019-10-4 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-10-4 02:37 PM

We must understand  his ideea from his point of view. It's true that starting epic + we don't see Miya at all since she isn't such a good marksman comparing to others like Granger/Kimmy/Claude or Karry for instance. But i know she is played in lower rank tiers. Problem here is that she is mostly played by smurfs which makes it harder for typical master/elite/grandmaster players to outplay her. Which brings us to another thread about smurfs in lower tiers made not long ago. But that is a discussion for another day.
The only thing i can say about this suggestion is that i'm sorry to disagree or ruin your hopes but Miya most likely needs a rework than a nerf. Her ultimate isn't really that dangerous since she can be invisible for like 2 seconds. It's easy to bait her to use her ulti and waste it and gain advantage in front of her. Practicing more will help you develop your thinking about counter attacking and dodging, this is a sure thing. I can see that you encountered some good Miya's or else you wouldn't have been so upset about it but with time and more ranking you will see she's not that OP as you might think now..
May I ask you what is your division?

Comments

Well see..i think this is the reason the author made this thread..because of a similar situation for sure..  Post time 2019-10-4 06:24 PM
iri
Now that makes sense. I spam Miya in smurf account and have 95% WR until GM XD  Post time 2019-10-4 02:45 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 01:03 AM | Show all posts
I know your concern about miya with this suggestion thread for Nerf Miya in several times.. consideration the devs to nerf / buff heroes must be based on valid references from the game
actually there is nothing wrong with her, she is balanced.. honestly to be understood she is MarksMan heroes for Late-game
just need to learn more about how to fight against her during early-game by playing with good teammates also we can go ganking her if that possible in every time on a match, at least be able to win the match against her before late-game that she has full items which is scared damage

Hopefully soon there will be a change for her, whether it's nerf or buff that makes us curious

Post time 2019-10-4 03:12 AM | Show all posts
i played 140+ matches this season in rank and my current rank is mythic 5 with 95 points. i was down to epic 2 at the beginning of the season. until now i never saw someone picks miya, either my team or opponent. if she is super op why don't everyone using her?why did i tell you my story?
because i moved from epic to legend, then legend to mythic.
so i have a basic idea what is the top pick for mm in these division.
now i only know about epic, legend and mythic.
but i have no idea about gm or master.
may be miya is op in those division but in my eyes, miya is not op but rather than weak mm
and i was miya expert. played 400 matches with miya.
will i pick miya in rank? nope never. i rather pick Layla than miya in rank. she is that much Nerfed.

Post time 2019-10-4 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Dana at 2019-10-4 10:30 AM

https://www.expertwm.com/tierlist

Don't worry. We'll make your post about nerfing miya real soon or later.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Dana replied at 2019-10-4 10:28 AM
https://www.expertwm.com/tierlist

Don't worry. We'll make your post about nerfing miya real soon or ...

That's outdated tier list , valir should be in S+ now , franco should be in S now , gusion should be in S+ now , , miya should be S , johnson should be A+ or S , and r u kidding me , in every tier list i've found chou is an S+ , that tier list is completely outdated

Comments

Oh btw Play the tank role get full armor set if you are too afraid to die, u damn damage player. They are less to die if u stay in well position. :-)  Post time 2019-10-4 12:49 PM
Look at the fighter role and will see masha. And U know what, I now get u are trying to get attention. So bye.  Post time 2019-10-4 12:44 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-10-4 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-4 01:03 AM
I know your concern about miya with this suggestion thread for Nerf Miya in several times.. consider ...
actually there is nothing wrong with her, she is balanced

NO HER SKILL SET IS F*KING RIDICOLOUSLY OVERPOWERED , THERE IS " WRONG " IN ALL OF HER SKILL SET
Post time 2019-10-4 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Diwang whats your rank?
Post time 2019-10-4 02:24 PM | Show all posts
this post gives me cancer with all do respect sir. Any mm can outplayed her. Miya is more on AS of a hero, i rather pick hanabi than her. Even an assassin can kill her easily. so chill. she is just a basic mm hero.  

Comments

ok acknowledged. Sorry for being mean  Post time 2019-10-4 02:41 PM
Please take into consideration that he might not have that much experience on the game and see his thread from his point of view as well. No need to be mean..  Post time 2019-10-4 02:37 PM
Post time 2019-10-4 02:38 PM | Show all posts
bjbnard replied at 2019-10-4 02:24 PM
this post gives me cancer with all do respect sir. Any mm can outplayed her. Miya is more on AS of a ...

ok acknowledged. Sorry for being mean

Comments

Nice piece of advice there @shinee. we need that kind of positivity. You've gained my respect! ^^  Post time 2019-10-7 11:19 PM
It's ok. We just have to empathize more with other player's experiences, we were all beginners at some point :D  Post time 2019-10-4 06:24 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:30 PM GMT+8