Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Acker
Collapse the left

[Query] How to deal with HACKs of account?

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-3 10:10 PM
if indeed you feel unsafe for your Moonton account, try to reset your password by step going to ac ...

Well, I'll try! Thank you so much!!!
Post time 2019-10-4 01:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I suggest you Update your Email Preference to allow logins on verified devices and notify you if it is logged in from elsewhere.

Also DO NOT FORGET to ACTIVATE 2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION!

Especially GMAIL- this will prevent hackers to login to your email account even if they know the password as there will be an authentication code to be sent to to ur registered mobile number to authorize ur login - after loggin jn with username and password
Post time 2019-10-4 03:25 AM | Show all posts
glad to know that you are totally secured now. never share your personal information. and if possible, unbind fb. only gmail and moonton bind is enough. hacker try to use spam link to get your fb login info and then take control of your acc. its fb fault. that's why i only use gmail.
Post time 2019-10-6 12:48 AM | Show all posts
the same thing also happened to me, but I have an agreement with the hacker through WhatsApp, I paid him 10$ in return to get the hell off from my acc and we had a little chit-chat, apparently the hacker was 16-years old nobodies and he has some kind of group of hacker in his WhatsApp group and he said that he accessed my account and the others using "value" in Linux and he also said that IT HAS NOTHING TO DO with e-mail and such which means that Mobile Legends Has security issues that even a kid can go through LOL, PLEASE MOONTON STRENGTHEN YOUR SECURITY I lost stars in ranked and all of my Magic dust (15036) were all used, and also my diamonds remains 1 from 132 my bp and my fragments were all used
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-3-31 03:37 PM GMT+8