Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 469|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] How to deal with HACKs of account?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-3 06:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
A few days ago in my ingame mail was fulled with a huge amount of letters about the switching account and moving purchases from one to another, asking if I didn’t do this myself - contact the technical support service.
I did not switch, So I dicided to contact techs.

Also, I did not change the avatar from emblem of Amsterdamsh AJAX to a female vagina (but in fact it was done), I did not change the region to another (and in fact it was done), I did not waste all my battle points, dust and badges on rubbish (but in fact it was done ), I did not purchase unnecessary heroes (but in fact it was done), I did not lost of 1 rating match (and to hell with it) ... So i considered it good idea.

When I selected the #HACK section in the game chat bot, I was recommended to write to mobilelegends@gmail.com, and mailed provided full information about my account and what happend on September 29 (5 days ago). In response, I received a recommendation to use the chat bot in the game. The circle is closed.
I decided not to give up (and the hacker continued to log into my account, spend what I earned and play with my characters, switch accounts and move purchases from my account to his) and select the untie account section in the chat bot (asking me to untie a stranger from my account and granting me only way to access QUESTIONARY). Fill out the questionnaire, provided all the data, but in response received a recommendation to write again to mobilelegends@gmail.com. (OHREALLY???)

I have not the slightest desire to play, and earn Battle Points for a hacker to spend it free. I would really appriciate any help from the MLBB tech staff, or at least the competent advice of someone who has encountered this from their own experience and solved the problem of protecting their account from encroachment.

Post time 2019-10-3 06:22 PM | Show all posts
revoke your all connected platforms or just disconnect all of them and connect to a new acc,and please do not share your personal sensitive information anywhere and do not trust people hwo says they will give you free stuffs
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 09:52 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-10-3 06:22 PM
revoke your all connected platforms or just disconnect all of them and connect to a new acc,and plea ...

Thank you for advice.
But I never give any kinda private information to anybody i don't trust.
All my platforms (incl mail) uses authorisation by SMS, so it is unable to count em compromised.
I'm playin for years, this is more likely direct intervention through main server. But, sure I can be wrong ...
Post time 2019-10-3 07:00 PM | Show all posts
I suggest to securing your account with more privacy, such as changing a password, also don't forget to bind your account with other social platforms like FB/VK and make sure to create a moonton account to make it safer
Please provide more detailed information when reporting via email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com as providing proof of the first time purchase in game, soo will be very helpful for them to verified.. Don't hesitate to report again to them

Author| Post time 2019-10-3 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-3 07:00 PM
I suggest to securing your account with more privacy, such as changing a password, also don't forget ...

Thank you and other advice givers.
I heard about some "cases like mine", but in every case some hackin of platform was included. Here, i got ALL social platforms binded, also as moonton account, and i still sure they are secured (except moonton, which i even do not remember where to use, unless MLBB).
May this be helpfool:
1. Unbind everything except moonton, whish is unbindable
2. Bind with another accounts

And the main question, is there a hope to restore everything in my account as it was before hackers deeds?
Post time 2019-10-3 07:44 PM | Show all posts
I highly recommend that you never share your personal information with nobody. Changing your password won't help you much since "the hacker" is already logged into your account and most likely won't log off. Consider that maybe your lersonal email might have been hacked (it happened to me once and i lost my fb and other gaming accounts that i recovered eventually) and this is how he might have had acces to your info.
Even so the only chance you have is by sending all information to the email stated above. Include all valuabe data that you can share in order to prove that your account is actually yours : when you created your account, some bills from the bank with payments you made on your account, first heroes that you bought and so on. I'm sure you will be helped but lately there's been a lot of cases just like yours so it might just take some time. Hope you get your account back, it's a shame this is happening to you.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 09:47 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-10-3 07:44 PM
I highly recommend that you never share your personal information with nobody. Changing your passwor ...

Thank you for you reply.
Im totaly secured, and account was binded to all available platforms.
To say true, it seems hacker is not active now.
As i know, if you have 2 accounts, and you buy something in one of them, then switch to another - you can transfer your prechase to second account.
As I see, hacker swiched accounts about 15 or 20 times each night (MSK) ...
I still have total access to my account/
The main question is HOW TO MAKE tech support to commenicate with me, investigate the reason of hacking, prevent it in future and restore my stuff.
If you know, please let me know, and thank you again!
Post time 2019-10-3 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Acker replied at 2019-10-3 08:41 PM
Thank you and other advice givers.
I heard about some "cases like mine", but in every case some ha ...

if indeed you feel unsafe for your Moonton account, try to reset your password by step going to account settings> switch accounts> select moonton account then tap "forgot password" like this picture
enter your moonton account email, I hope you remember that email for Moonton account because the password reset settings will be sent via email

Reset.jpg
Post time 2019-10-3 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we apologize for the inconveniences you have been experiencing. However, you've sent an email to the wrong one. Please send an e-mail instead at MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com for account-related issues like this. They'll be able to further help you, they will secure your account through revoking access if you'll be able to prove that you are indeed the owner. That being mentioned, please put your concern in the e-mail and provide information regarding your account such as your Ingame name, User ID, Server ID and any purchase receipts. Please refrain from resending e-mail because this will likely put you back on queue at the last, and also be patient as there are a lot of ongoing tickets that they also need to address. Sorry and thanks!
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-10-3 10:31 PM
Hello, we apologize for the inconveniences you have been experiencing. However, you've sent an email ...

THANK YOU SIR!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:25 PM GMT+8