Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 444|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hestia - Sun Eater (2nd of my Tamer/Debuffer Series)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-3 02:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-10-3 02:39 PM

Hestia
Sun Eater

Role: Fighter / Mage
Specialty: Debuff / Reap

Wings of the Sun
Passive
Minokawa will shoot Solar Spheres every 2nd basic attack of Hestia at the target enemy unit that deals 80% of Hestia’s basic attack damage as Magical Damage. Hestia’s basic attacks and Minokawa’s Solar Sphere will deal extra damage as burn by 1% of the enemy hero’s Max HP.
Every dead enemy units nearby will drop Sun’s Breath that will be consumed by Minokawa right away: 1 each minion and 2 each jungle/hero. Every 2 Sun’s Breath that Minokawa consumes will increase the burn damage of Hestia and Minokawa by 1%, maximum of 16 Sun’s Breath stack at 8% burn and Attack Speed increase on Hestia’s basic attacks by 5% at max 40%.
3secs after reaching the max 16 Sun’s Breath, Minokawa will synthesize with Hestia’s weapon, the Crescent-Moon Spade, setting it up with Solar Flare for 4/6/8secs respectively every level 4/8/10, resetting the Sun’s Breath stack to 0.
Every 2nd basic attack will cause a Solar Flare explosion that deals 80% of Hestia’s basic attack damage as Magical Damage on all enemies in the fan-shaped area at the back of the target.

Skill1
Overflaring Wall                        AoE Debuff
Cooldown: 5.0                             Mana Cost: 50
Minokawa will temporarily synthesize with Crescent-Moon Spade and Hestia will then do a 180° flame slash in front up to 2 times that can block all incoming ranged basic attacks and directional skills one time each slash, dealing 180 (+80% Total Magical Power) points of Magical Damage each hit and preventing all kinds of HP and Mana Regen Effects on all enemy hero units hit that lasts for 5secs (This effect includes Base Regeneration and can’t stack).

(Use Again) On Hestia’s Sun Eater form, you can use this skill again after every slash to jump to another location (Controlled by Left Joystick) to do the next slash.

Skill2
Outblazing Halo                        AoE Debuff
Cooldown: 15.0                           Mana Cost: 70
Minokawa will imbue some of her flames on Hestia’s weapon. Hestia leaps to a specified area and will do 360° slashes twice, dealing 80 (+80% Total Magical Power) points of Magical Damage each hit and creating a ring of fire on the spot. The ring will stay for 4secs and can block all incoming ranged basic attacks and directional skills. All enemy units inside the ring will be dealt with by 15 (+80% Total Magical Power) points of continuous Magical Damage every 0.8secs, slowing them down by 70% and preventing all kinds of HP and Mana Regen Effects for 3secs after getting out.

(Use Again) On Hestia’s Sun Eater form, you can use this skill again to instantly leap out of the ring.

Skill3
Interfluxing Firestorm                  Buff Debuff
Cooldown: 40.0                                Mana Cost: 150
Minokawa will synthesize with Hestia, removing all debuffs and awakening her Sun Eater form for 8/9/10secs respectively every level 5/10/15. In this state, Hestia gains 40% Movement Speed Increase, gains immunity against Immobilize effects, and enhancing her basic attack style:
1. She can do constant basic attacks while moving that deals extra damage as burn by 2% of the target’s Max HP. If Hestia stops moving while in this state, she will suffer a repercussion effect that stuns her for 2secs.
2. Her basic attack becomes circular flame slashes which can block all incoming ranged basic attacks and directional skills. Enemy heroes hit by this flame slashes will be burned by 0.8% of their Max HP every 0.8secs, can stack up to 2.4% burning and can last up to 4secs
3. Each basic attack will cause Solar Flare explosions upon hit that knocks back the target enemy unit and deals 90% of her basic attack damage as Magical Damage to all enemy units in a fan-shaped area at the back.
Additionally, her skills will deal with an extra 20% damage. If Hestia is Stunned, instantly cancel this skill’s duration but will gain Reduced CD Time of 20% on all of her skills. This skill won’t use and reset the Sun’s Breath effects and stacks. Prevent all kinds of HP and Mana Regen Effects for 3secs (includes Base Regeneration) after this skill ends on all enemy heroes that were hit with basic attacks and survived.

black.gif
Yes, this is she. A Black cutie girl.

monksspade.png
This is a Chinese Pole Weapon, the Crescent-Moon Spade or Monk's Spade.

aw1.gif
How her 2nd skill might look like. This is Tanjiro Kamado's Hinokami Kagura: Waltz from the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba

aaw.gif
An exaggerated visualization of how her 3rd skill might look like. LOL. This is still part of Tanjiro Kamado's Hinokami Kagura from the anime Kimetsu no Yaiba

* These images are Google grabbed. This is an effort to try and visualize the hero concept.

Post time 2019-10-3 03:40 PM | Show all posts
Nice! I like the ultimate-buff type hero, make sure it has a long cooldown so they can't abuse it unless you have fleeting time on fighter physical type hero.

Her ult looks like Miya combined with Irithel ult and valir's DPS. with skill, mobility, damage and DPS, this hero is entirely brokeback.
Post time 2019-10-3 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Honestly her first skill has range of 180 ° which is more than range of x.borg first skill also as combination of NoD item but including mana regen, seems OP but i like this
Don't forget submit this suggestion as hero concept to CS in-game

Post time 2019-10-4 11:51 AM | Show all posts
her passive is unique and really strong.
i really like the skill set which works seamlessly with her passive.
the intimate is cool too with debuff ability.
don't forget to submit this to in game customer support as a suggestion. also put this thread link
Post time 2019-10-4 09:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice concept. I like how you balance out the ult effects by making it so that they need to be constantly moving or lose the buff.
For her passive dies she lose the stacks when she die?
Also perhaps remove the knockback from her ult attacks because it would only make it harder to chase enemies that you are attacking [personal opinion]
 Author| Post time 2019-10-6 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Kukangz replied at 2019-10-3 03:40 PM
Nice! I like the ultimate-buff type hero, make sure it has a long cooldown so they can't abuse it un ...

Every new hero is broken when it is released. either broken up or broken down. It id the tweaking that does the magic.
 Author| Post time 2019-10-6 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-10-3 07:42 PM
Honestly her first skill has range of 180 ° which is more than range of x.borg first skill also as  ...

is it that OP? Hmm...

Comments

I got it :v  Post time 2019-10-6 06:56 AM
LOL. everyone is welcome to share their opinions about my work.  Post time 2019-10-6 06:36 AM
Just my personal opinion ^_^  Post time 2019-10-6 06:33 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-10-6 06:32 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-4 11:51 AM
her passive is unique and really strong.
i really like the skill set which works seamlessly with he ...

Thank you for the support here, senpai :D

Comments

no problem :)  Post time 2019-10-6 11:28 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-10-6 06:33 AM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2019-10-4 09:02 PM
Nice concept. I like how you balance out the ult effects by making it so that they need to be consta ...

Thanks that you like it!

Yup, she loses it all when she dies.

Her Ult is not for chasing actually, imagine akai as a fighter. The knockback works like that.
Post time 2019-10-12 12:58 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 09:06 PM GMT+8