Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 385|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Faramis, Miya, Layla and Vale Buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-10-3 01:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Dana at 2019-10-3 02:12 AM

I was planning to give suggestions to CS so before that I want everyone's view. Here's are my suggestions of mine. What do u guys think?

Faramis
Making his ult's teamates' souls untargetable and unkillable for 5 seconds would make him a little useful in battle.

Miya
Returning her second skill to old skill of shooting 5 arrows in the fan-shaped. If she hits all kinds of enemies CD will reduce to 2s, fully stacked 4 times, and after successfully hitting them 3 times makes them frozen. I think that would make her second skill useful. Others are okay to me.

Layla
After using each skill, she can roll backward like Clint or Ruby. That would suit with her passive.

Vale
First skill is hard to cast manually so I think instead of vertical line cast, horizontal line cast with a little bigger area or fan-shaped area with knock back like Valir would make it better.
Second is okay.
And for third, I think shorter casting time of FIRST CC ULT would be better hit because new heroes has blink skills than old heroes and they can escape ult easily. So I think that instead of dragging longer, as soon as they are dragged to center the ult explodes. And for SECOND DMG ULT, the shorter casting time and slow movement speed for few second after ult explodes might be good.

Some skills should be remained untouched because it may change their combos or more op so I highly recommend not to do that. Just look at Valir.

Post time 2019-10-3 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Dana replied at 2019-10-2 07:11 PM
How about Layla's first skill allows her to roll to the direction she faces and next one attack is ...

Well your suggestion on Layla is okay but I guess it would depend on the Distance and Casting time.
That could still be very Dangerous with Faramis.how about every time a hero resurects the sould can be imune to all damage except stuns and Knockback for the first 1/1.5 Seconds Only. This applies to any number of times the soul gets resurected.  

Comments

Yeah, that will be balanced more.  Post time 2019-10-3 09:35 PM
Post time 2019-10-3 01:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2019-10-3 11:35 AM

I really like a few of your suggestions and here's my say;
Faramis: Don't you think it might be too much when especially both teams are fed late game. It might be game changing when an adc who wont die in the soul state will just annihilate the oposing team within seconds.
Miya: This buff would be really Good on her.
Layla: It wouldn't help much really, If layla is chasing someone who's about to die. Since she's such an easy kill because of her mobility even with that buff a fanny for example can get an easy kill on her.
And lastly Vale: I haven't really played with him that much so I don't exactly know what can be improved. However, I definitely think that he needs a buff.

PS: These are all just my own personal opinions.
Post time 2019-10-3 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Hi,
Really good suggestions, you touch those heroes that rarely are picked in rank/classic
Layla is a really good marksman (high damage, also good for push when minion missing) but in front of others marksman she have something less (for example escape)
Faramis also have a good ultimate but in team fight is the first hero that enemy focus (food for fish xD)
Miya her second before was like a freeze now is kinda a slow (?) maybe was better before.
Vale have cc but I don't really like to chose about damage or cc for me is a mysterious mage until now, your suggestion about first skill is great
Post time 2019-10-3 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Your suggestions are very good. To be honest i miss old Miya so changing her 2nd skill would be nice. However, the way that it is not seems better as it slows down enemies and also stuns them if they remain in the circle. As for Vale, i'm still waiting for a rework on him, since he hasn't been played since he was released. I always had fun playing him and your suggestions suits him, especially the ultimate skill. Do submit your ideeas, i'm sure they will be taken into consideration.
Post time 2019-10-3 07:36 AM | Show all posts
faramis, miya, vale i completely agree. we need old miya back.
about vale, it is indeed very hard to cast first skill. and you have to move to parallel to minions in order to cast it and hitting full minion waves. so totally agree. about layla, she needs rework but must be easy so that newbies wont have much problem playing her.

Comments

Yup, yup. 1st hero needs to be simple.  Post time 2019-10-3 02:36 PM
Post time 2019-10-3 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Faramise is nice in my opinion but that layla buff is nice idea with rolling she will be much more played and people wont say "report s2 for picking Layla" and for miya 2nd skill will rarely feeze someone so doing it will buff her for surely (ofc it wont make her op) Vale buff for first skill idk its fine but faster casting of ultimate would be nice, i always wanted to play him because of his high ranged ultimate but now dasys hero can escape it easily
You can report this to costumer service and put link to this thread in your report
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 01:21 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-3 01:12 AM
Faramise is nice in my opinion but that layla buff is nice idea with rolling she will be much more p ...

He..he.. u think so too? XD
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 02:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2019-10-3 01:47 AM
Faramis: Don't you think it might be too  ...

U got a point for layla
 Author| Post time 2019-10-3 02:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Dana at 2019-10-3 02:13 AM
imAldric replied at 2019-10-3 01:47 AM
Faramis: Don't you think it might be too  ...

How about Layla's first skill allows her to roll to the direction she faces and next one attack is enhanced?

And I was wrong with Faramis. The souls can't be targeted for just 5 seconds and after that they dies. I will fix it.
Post time 2019-10-3 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Miya was reworked for a reason, her old skills were very similar to some LOL marksmen, I don't think devs will apply these change, other suggestions are pretty nice.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:21 PM GMT+8