Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 329|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Estes Quick Guide

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-30 07:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

ss1.png

Because we've all seen Estes quite often these days in rank i think it's time for a quick guide for him.
I used to play him back in the days, but not so much for longtime. I started playing him again and found out how fun he is to play.
There aren't many tips I can give for him since he doesn't require too much mechanics, mostly you need to stick with your Marksman and team.
You should see how Estes works with Grock and Kimmy in the team..too OP

ss2.png ss3.png
ss4.png ss5.png ss6.png

For those of you who need help understanding Roaming items, please read the Guide already posted on forum here : Roaming Items

Post time 2019-9-30 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the guide, a lot of the characters have a bit too much flavor text making understanding of the skills confusing
Post time 2019-9-30 10:16 PM | Show all posts
thanks a lot for sharing this guide. today i faced one estes in my team who used custom mage burn talent instead of support talent. we all know he can't activate thus talent at all. the guide is good and i thunk it will be very useful for estes users.
Post time 2019-10-1 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Nuuu estes, its hard to win game if enemies have him, now with your thread i wont win anyway :(
JK thank you for sharing, i just cant to understand why purify? :/
Post time 2019-10-1 02:22 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-10-1 12:13 AM
Nuuu estes, its hard to win game if enemies have him, now with your thread i wont win anyway :(
JK t ...

The meta is CC so being able to counter the cc and still provide support is important sometime a simple purify can change the tide of the game especially with estes
Post time 2019-10-1 04:52 AM | Show all posts
i prefer tank emblems on estes...it sounds weird but i use it
Post time 2019-10-7 11:29 AM | Show all posts
i m buying him for this season babe. this season will be mainly tank and support roles.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 04:28 PM GMT+8