Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 373|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Sending rewards, please do not redeem again

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-29 07:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by minsitthar at 2019-9-29 07:44 PM

Hello,
So today I was watching MPL live and when they released the redeem code. I didn't waste any time in redeeming it. The problem is the redeem button displayed the message saying "Sending rewards, please do not redeem again" and yet I didn't receive any reward. I received the verification code but didn't receive the reward. No problem with the code. Does anybody help me?
Game ID: 532345812
Sever: 3412
Thanks so much!

Post time 2019-9-29 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Hi @minsitthar about redeem code indeed there are currently a lot of bugs when wanting to exchange codes..indeed in a live broadcast event like that many people fight over a code to exchange for prizes in the game and it could be a possibility you are late to exchange it cause maybe many people have finished exchanging the code
keep in mind that the exchange code is limited

Hopefully this can be fixed soon by officials, especially for code exchange website

Post time 2019-9-29 08:31 PM | Show all posts
please also provide the date and time and your device model, os version and game client version information. this will help us to submit the bug report properly. thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-18 05:31 PM GMT+8