Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1199|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Someone take climbing rank] S.O.S. Need rank climbing help urgently.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-27 07:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Alcarazeier at 2019-9-30 03:09 PM

Hello I'm in need of help. I had experienced 5 loss streak in Rank Game right now and I am currently aiming for Epic or Mythic rank. I am now in desperation because losses holds me back from GrandMaster. I had sought help from Discord, even to the extent of mentioning ranks every 30 Minutes(Yup, I am a member of the ML official Discord Server), but no one seemed to help me, the reason why I posted this in the forums. My Game ID is 122475074. I need help to rank push.

Only one loss and I am Master II D:>

Only one loss and I am Master II D:>

This is very bad right now. Only one loss and I get to Master II. I need help immediately.
REMEMBER: SOUTH EAST ASIAN PLAYERS ONLY.

Post time 2019-9-27 08:15 PM | Show all posts
Hey it would be nice to write from which server you are so other people could help you
 Author| Post time 2019-9-27 09:40 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-27 08:15 PM
Hey it would be nice to write from which server you are so other people could help you

forgot to do so, sorry.
My server ID is 3128.
My ID is 122475074 (3128)

Comments

I feel like you get cycled between win streaks and lose streaks. Take a break for now play when your refreshed hopefully you get matched with better teammates. good luck  Post time 2019-9-27 10:22 PM
Post time 2019-9-28 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Ok your in masters its better to use carry heroes here and develop your game sense with them search on you-tube tips and tricks to win games and how to play your carry hero effectively.
Learn rotations learn to check you map constantly learn what each hero is capable of so you can counter them by targeting their weakness there are lots of way to improve your game play but I recommend that you play classic to improve your skills then play rank after achieving some win streaks on classic.
There is plenty of time in the season to push and its the beginning of the season which means matching is going to overloaded and games are going to be harder.
So blow of some steam on classic or the arcade and of course practise new heroes in ai or custom and have fun!try to get get stressed after a loss and use it improve yourself.
Post time 2019-9-28 03:08 AM | Show all posts
need to know your country or server information like sea or eu or north American etc. i believe forum members will help you.
Post time 2019-9-28 03:48 AM | Show all posts
If you're on the EU server, i can play with you, since i also have a lower account aswell.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-28 11:22 AM | Show all posts
I'm on the South East Asia Server (3128), and I'm finding a group to help me rank push.
Post time 2019-9-30 10:54 AM | Show all posts
add me, 412541180. SEA server.
i troll to GM now, one game back to epic. if you want up i can help you. i m helping 2 of my apprentice to complete task now.
remember to pm me if you have follow me
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 11:02 PM GMT+8