Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1596|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Video Broadcast] MLBB Advanced Server Patch Notes 1.4.18

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-27 06:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Here's the patch note for the latest Advanced Server update of MLBB (1.4.18), enjoy!
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb273LXlPpg

Highlights:
- Lancelot's Floral Knight skin will be available on 29th September 2019.
- Terizla, Harith, Chou, X.Borg, Valir, Grock and Esmeralda nerfed.
- Natalia and Lapu-Lapu buffed.
- Gord's Skill 1 no longer has slowing effect while his Skill 2's Magic Bonus increased. Meanwhile, his Ultimate's slowing effect had increased by 20%, but the slowing effect's duration was decreased.
- Badang's Skill 2's Cooldown time had decreased by a second, but his Skill 1's slowing effect had decreased by 20%.
- Vengeance spell buffed.
- Oracle and Athena's Shield's now provides more Magic Defense.
- Tough Boots' price had decreased by 50 gold.
- A Halloween themed map was added.
- A new in-game currency, Crystal of Aurora was added.

Subscribe to my channel here:
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8B7uAeh98Zf9PaQfVa1yaw

Post time 2019-9-27 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for sharig :D
Post time 2019-9-27 08:24 PM | Show all posts
i hope bruno get nerfed also
Post time 2019-9-27 08:28 PM | Show all posts
finally the devs hears what all of us wanted, natalia buffed valir nerfed. also we all of us excited for the halloween event that is coming soon, maybe next month on original server.. Cheers!
Post time 2019-9-27 10:12 PM | Show all posts
What is this feeling? I can't find anything to complain about hahahaha.  Love everything especially since I'm a tank main
Post time 2019-9-28 12:25 AM | Show all posts
WTF are the Mods doing? The last Patch notes on Main Page is Patch Notes 1.3.60 [Advanced Server]
Why must we get the patch notes from 3rd party YT video instead of being published on forum?
Even using Hot search: I can only find the last post on 2019-8-28 being Patch Notes 1.4.08 [Advanced Server] & Patch Notes  1.4.06 [Original Server]
What happened between 1.4.06 & 1.4.18? Can we get these patch notes in an official capacity please? Or are these 3rd party YT channels actually MLBB's official news channels?
I get that Advanced Server is not an immediate concern for most players, but since we pay enough attention to swarm to these videos, should'nt Moonton officially publish these notes here? Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post time 2019-9-28 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2019-9-27 11:25 PM
WTF are the Mods doing? The last Patch notes on Main Page is Patch Notes 1.3.60 [Advanced Server]
Wh ...

Hi @Samsaras , Thanks for your feedback to this forum, regarding the official news about patch notes I will try to discuss this with mods in the forum

Comments

Your wellcome, you get it now! Cheers ^_^  Post time 2019-9-28 04:22 PM
Thanks for your response. I'd like to read patch notes of a game on it's official forum rather than 3rd party YT channels is all.  Post time 2019-9-28 04:20 PM
Post time 2019-9-28 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Chou nerf...wow thats what i call interesting
Post time 2019-9-28 03:20 AM | Show all posts
thanks a lot. was waiting for this update information.
lots of meta heroes has been nerfed and i think harith will be gone from meta with this update. that is good because once he is gone from meta he will get buffed again. thanks a lot for posting this.

Comments

Why is he getting buffed again? Is there a cat zodiac coming out? lol  Post time 2019-9-28 03:28 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-9-30 07:40 AM | Show all posts

@StreetGamer You are welcome!

@GordKameHa I agree, Bruno should get nerfed on the upcoming patches.

@Ncup.Ajh Yeah, the Halloween event might be coming to the OS near the end of October imo.

@jochu Same here. I actually like this update because of the nerfs some heroes got. Plus, Oracle and Athena's Shield now provides more Magic Defense too.

@IZxCOLD From what I know Chou is one of heroes who suffered the most nerfs in the game's history. But still, the nerfs rarely affect his gameplay due to his massive CC ability and people usually found a way to get around his nerfs.

@BD007 No problems! Though, I'm not sure about whether Harith will be gone from the meta with the update...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 10:38 PM GMT+8