Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1382|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Masha's Role

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-26 01:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In game said that Masha's role is Fighter/Tank which has specialities in Regen/Damage. Some people misintepreted this. They think Masha could be secondary tank. Well she could be a tank actually. But in my experiences while using her for couple matches, she's not really good at tanking, even in teamfights. Her base stat not fit to be a tank. Her durability sucks.
The only choices are you can play her like Zilong or Chou. You can roam a map quickly to help your teammates, but it will become useless bcs you can't join the fight if the enemy with its gang especially the enemy had full of cc. She lacks of cc not like Chou, so it will be the problem in teamfights. So please don't be mad if she didn't come to help you.

Playstyle like Zilong is really fits for her. She got movement speed and attack speed. She is good in turret pushing, even better than Zilong. For couple matches in ranked, I able to destroy enemy's turret in first wave. Can you imagine that? When the enemy got distracted, with my 1st skill I just run away to the other lane to push, I have not to worry about hp, I can regen anytime, or getting caught by the enemy bcs I can escape easily with my speed.

For me her role is better suit to be fighter/pusher than fighter/tank.

I hope some players understand this and change her role.
Post time 2019-10-27 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-10-27 05:44 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-9-27 08:33 AM
her play style is exactly like zilong. every one though she will be op but sad. she is not op not ev ...

This guy is telling she is not op in september.

Now in october,this same guy made a dingdong post that masha needs nerf coz this guy doesnt know how to defend his turret.

Thank You dingdong guy ,now masha is getting nerf.
She will be useless now.
Better delete her from the game
Post time 2019-9-26 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Yes I absolutely agree with this. Support to change to fighter/pusher role. Maybe if she get her durability buffed, she cud be a tank but without any CC skill, it will be a problem too. Thnks for the suggestion.
Post time 2019-9-26 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, lol. Ppl get mad & report me for not taking part in teamfights when Masha just melts in a teamfight. Also weak against CC. But if an opponent has no effective CC to disrupt her offensive, she's pretty powerful 1v1. I also play same way, running all around map with move speed.
Also Masha not very good late game cause at that point most heroes can kill lord push turrets better than her. I had matches where I had best KDA early game & worst KDA at the end of a game.
Masha works best with a 4-1 combination. If a teamfight breaks out, go push the opposite lane turret. If your team Masha is going after a turret/turtle/lord, initiate a teamfight in opposite lane. Masha's early game lord ability requires an adjustment from the "don't take lord too early" common sense. Masha useless if team cannot play along properly...
Well, I'm taking a break from Masha cause tired of ppl not understanding my choices & swearing at/reporting me. Play Lylia/Nana or maybe try to buy Valir hehe
Post time 2019-9-26 05:43 PM | Show all posts
masha to me is just a splitpusher, i don't really see tanking potential in this hero despite her 3 bars of HP
Post time 2019-9-26 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Well Kaja is still fighter.....
Post time 2019-9-27 08:33 AM | Show all posts
her play style is exactly like zilong. every one though she will be op but sad. she is not op not even properly balanced. i think either she needs buff or people can't use her properly.
Post time 2019-10-3 04:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2019-10-3 04:28 PM

You used her in a wrong way, I will explained this once again. powered by copy paste from my previous comment.

I think most of you, don't know how to used her properly? MLBB devs, never wrong on her Tags on Fighter and "TANK". I also realized how her HP bar works.

Let's start on her HP, masha have 3hp bar, each 1hp bar have over 5k max cap If you build a pure damage build, 1st and 2nd hp bar are easy to worn off but if you build a Tank build from 1st to 3rd hp bar have same durability.

Second on her Role, she suit to be a jungler, securing the objectives it makes her strong fast.

Third on her Emblem and items, Tank Emblem really suit on her, I tried both assassin and fighter, I hate the outcome result. use a demon hunter sword and corrosion scythe as a Core Items. The rest QueensWing, Immortality, Oracle and Warrior boots.

Why immortality on masha? she can use her 4th skill after resurection.
Why oracle on masha? Hp regen works on Lifesteals.

Forth on team battles, Remember her Role is a Tank and FIGHTER, she maybe a tough but not as tough as tanker because of each hp bar have over 5k. Need to wait your tanker to initiate your opponents after that focus to takedown the squishy enemy eg. Marksman, Mage or Estes. Use her ulti if they wanted to escape from you.

I hope this tip will enlighten your souls
Post time 2019-10-29 07:42 AM | Show all posts
AssassinIsBack replied at 2019-10-27 02:34 PM
This guy is telling she is not op in september.

Now in october,this same guy made a dingdong post  ...

look global top players. They are dominating with masha. If you have issue with me go complain to moonton about me, i dare you. Do not even judge someone by a comment.

many users already complained in forum about masha.
Here is the latest one.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Post time 2019-10-29 09:25 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-10-29 07:42 AM
look global top players. They are dominating with masha. If you have issue with me go complain to  ...

Dude,when we ask you to nerf other op meta heroes like Esmeralda and other cancers,You tell us to deal with it and just counter.
Then why cant you shut up and just counter Masha.
She can be countered easily.She is of no use in teamfights.
People say she has 3 health bars,but it feels to me like she loses hp faster than hanzo.
You can completely silence her turret stealing by staying with the turret.

And why in the world are you daring me?
You think moneyton gives a sh*t about free player complaints?
Obviously they only listen to mods like yourself.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 07:10 PM GMT+8