Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1293|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] (Bug Data Collection) Global Leaderboard Highest Ranking Bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-24 09:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ello my Abyssal Citizens! It's been a while since I've posted a thread.

Today I would like to gather your attention for a bug data collection post.

I'm a victim myself due to this bug. Even though I've achieved 123 Global Selena 2 seasons back and 130 Global Selena last season as my highest, my Highest Ranking remains empty despite having 390-400 Global Selena at the last day of the most recent season.

As you can see, it's empty. It shouldn't be that way since it was clear that I did achieve Top Global for Selena. I was even featured into the top hero's stream in all seasons since I've first started embarking on this Global journey.

Thus, if any of you are also experiencing this issue, please vote:

Yes, despite achieving well below 5,000 Global, my Highest Ranking is empty.

If your Highest Ranking is there but the numbers/placings are wrong (examples of wrong would be having Top 500 Global but having your Highest Ranking as 4900), please vote:

No, my Highest Ranking isn't blank but the numbers are wrong

If your Highest Ranking is there and the numbers/placings are correct, please vote:

No, my Highest Ranking is shown correctly

We will collect this data and submit a formal report about this; please help us to solve this bug as we need all the help that we can get.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!  

Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted

Count down: 9517 Days12 Hours41 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-9-24 12:03 PM | Show all posts
yes.. some people also experience this bug, and this should be fixed immediately.. considering the number of people competing to get on the leaderboard list and get their title..
but existence of this bug for those who experience it makes dissatisfaction cos the hard work they have done to get a title on leaderboard list cannot be displayed optimally..
thank you for sharing about this bug mates, now we all of us know it

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-9-24 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-9-24 12:03 PM
yes.. some people also experience this bug, and this should be fixed immediately.. considering the n ...

@Ncup.Ajh

It's tilting because I painstakingly worked hard for a few seasons straight and even spamming Selena and one tricking her 95% of the time since last year, only to have my achievements erased every season.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-24 04:32 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-9-24 02:54 PM
@Ncup.Ajh

It's tilting because I painstakingly worked hard for a few seasons straight and even sp ...

Yep it looks unfair, but it's good to remember in the achievements made this season and in order to make better achievements in the next season and also i guess there really needs to be something for achievement and re-arrangement in every season.. if everything isn't rearranged then every season will be occupied by the same player, and that doesn't give many people the chance to achieve it.
Tbh 95% it's Amazing! Cool

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-17 08:20 PM GMT+8