Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1448|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Video Broadcast] MLBB Advacned Server Patch Notes 1.4.16

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-20 03:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Here's the patch note for the latest MLBB Advanced Server update (1.4.16), enjoy!

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHpW8no2Jc

Highlights:
- Pharsa reworked.
- Badang, Tigreal, Martis, Hylos, Jawhead and Kagura buffed.
- Kimmy, Granger and X.Borg nerfed.
- Grock's Skill 1's damage buffed while its CD Time was nerfed.
- Terizla now gains 2.5% damage reduction for every 1% of his HP lost, but the Max Damage Reduction had reduced to 35%.

Subscribe to my channel here:
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8B7uAeh98Zf9PaQfVa1yaw

Post time 2019-9-20 06:06 PM | Show all posts
i heard pharsa can only shot max 3 times in her ulti state.. Is that true?

Huh? Grock skill 1 damage is buffed xD well, whatevs hahaha xD
Thanks jobbey xD
Post time 2019-9-20 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Cheers for kagura users, finally she got a buff after long time missing from meta.. i don't think if she will return to current meta but considering that cyclops also got a buff on the current patch original server it could be possible if these two heroes return as mid-laners to most picking again
Thanks for sharing
Post time 2019-9-20 06:54 PM | Show all posts
I am such a fan of badang buffs, i already use him sometimes and i must say that he is already a pretty great hero haha
 Author| Post time 2019-9-24 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-9-20 06:06 PM
i heard pharsa can only shot max 3 times in her ulti state.. Is that true?

Huh? Grock skill 1 damag ...

You are welcome. Pharsa's Ultimate could Immobilize the movement, and Grock's Skill 1 CD Time was nerfed, so it's neither a buff nor nerf imo.

@Ncup.Ajh I'm unsure about this too. Kagura had been consistently ranked at the higher tiers at the tier list but she had been underused for a while. And I would like to see her to dominate the mid-lane with Cyclops too.

@IZxCOLD Badang is a decent hero imo but I usually had a high number of deaths when I use him haha...
Post time 2019-9-24 01:26 PM | Show all posts
To be honest I'm not a fan of badang since i have bad memories getting caught in his ultimate But i'm really happy about Kagura's buff, i miss playing her. As an advice, you should also do a gameplay to show us certain changes..not just showing us the message of the update. You will also get more popular this way
Post time 2019-9-25 05:35 AM | Show all posts
Revert the change on Pharsa’s ult! This ruins her and there seems to be a pretty strong consensus throughout the community that the changes on her ult specifically have made her weaker. I have watched a lot of videos of people playing the reworked Pharsa and it seems that it’s very difficult to put out damage using it. You either miss all your hits or the enemy leaves the circle.
Post time 2019-9-26 03:15 AM | Show all posts
No update for fixing LAG issues after Speedy version?
Post time 2019-10-5 04:16 AM | Show all posts
damn the pharsa tho
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:50 AM GMT+8