Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 256|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Against Pharsa revamp because it is a nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-19 08:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by diwang at 2019-9-19 08:56 PM

Clear enough , now revamped pharsa need 1.6x more time to kill blue buff than current pharsa , and with only 3 shot every 8 second from ultimate , she can't be mage anymore , even certain marksman with right build can survive all of pharsa burst damage (2nd skill + 3 ultimate shot) , and tank is laughing at her.
I like the immobilize effect and faster ultimate shot , but ammo cap in her ultimate is horribly stupid :/ .
Post time 2019-9-19 09:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am disappointed with the ult revamp except for immobilize effect...gotta quit ml for few months now...or maybe for a year
Post time 2019-9-20 04:32 AM | Show all posts
Moona replied at 2019-9-19 09:21 PM
Maybe 5 time cast would be enough bcuz 3 cast  is kinda useless imo .u can miss shot when use ult lo ...

Even 5 times isn't enough. If she uses all 5 of her shots on Lord or a jungle minion, she can't do anything else. She only has her 2nd skill. Pharsa NEEDS to have an unlimited ammo ult because her first skill does no damage. She needs damage from somewhere, because that is her expertise.
Post time 2019-9-19 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Well yeah i agree, today pharsa mains spam ultimate as much as possible, i saw that nerf before inthreads but i am not rly excited, i wanted to suggest to make pharsa immobila while casting ultimate. Idk how will take pharsa mains :/
Post time 2019-9-19 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Maybe 5 time cast would be enough bcuz 3 cast  is kinda useless imo .u can miss shot when use ult lol.@diwang the ult increased to 24 in game
Post time 2019-9-20 12:00 AM | Show all posts
As for Pharsa its "Yes" the ult revamp is not useful as current Pharsa now, but its still in Advanced server and it mean there is a chance devs revamp again the skills if it need more adjustment same like Xborg before, there is a lot of tweak in his ult.
Post time 2019-9-20 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
I do understand the frustration for the pharsa rework, but i am sure they will use the feedback to improve the new pharsa..shes in the advanced server after all for a reason

Comments

You give me hope :) I hope they listen to the feedback from people who play her. There aren't many people who play her in this meta because she struggles so much.  Post time 2019-9-20 04:48 AM
Post time 2019-9-20 08:31 AM | Show all posts
the reason its in advance server to test and makes her balanced. this is not final pharsa. but still thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-9-20 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Auɾa replied at 2019-9-20 04:32 AM
Even 5 times isn't enough. If she uses all 5 of her shots on Lord or a jungle minion, she can't do ...

Her first skill does deal damage but not enough
Post time 2019-9-20 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Pharsa revamp sucks, tried her on practice, skills in my opinion need rework, old pharsa was better than the current one.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-22 04:17 AM GMT+8