Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4503|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] New spell causes frame drop

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-19 09:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is anyone else experiencing frame rate lost when either your team or enemy team uses the new spell Revitalize? I never had issues with frame rate until the new spell was released. Every time it's cast, my phone would lose a few frames until the spell is gone.
Post time 2019-9-19 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-9-19 09:06 AM

Try to activate the HFR mode, it's located in the basic settings of your account and also change the graphic to low, to make your display smoother
If it still happens.. Please provide your IGN, ID (Server)
Device (OS):
Game client version:
Proof of SS/Video about the bug and date when it happened
Submit in here and also to in-game CS

Basic_Settings.jpg
Post time 2019-9-19 12:00 PM | Show all posts
@Ncup.Ajh I don't think you understand his/her question. This is more of the app problem if this didn't happen before.

@jim233823
Like what @Ncup.Ajh said, provide the following information and also I would like to ask if you have experienced any lag issues with the current speedy version? Since this current unity version seems to be causing a lot of issues for some players.
Post time 2019-9-19 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Uh man i onow your problem, i am having frame drops now in general tbh HFR mode helped me rly, but even then i lag.
Submit everything you can from thisThread
So our mods could report it directly to costumer service
 Author| Post time 2019-9-21 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Well, I turned on to the exact settings above plus I put it on smooth and still the same issue. I shouldn't really be having this issue as I have the OnePlus 6T. It handles all the games with no issue.
Post time 2019-9-22 10:46 AM | Show all posts
The more people stay in the healing circle, the more lag it does
Post time 2019-9-24 03:47 AM | Show all posts
jim233823 replied at 2019-9-21 01:40 AM
Well, I turned on to the exact settings above plus I put it on smooth and still the same issue. I sh ...

we have to know what caused it to happen, by you providing this we will find out.. Tell me your username, ID (Server), Device (OS), Game client version, Proof of SS/Video about that and also the date when it happened..
let us know immediately
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:05 PM GMT+8