Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1659|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Invalid match and I lose star????

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-19 08:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why did I lose my star for an invalid match?

I thought if the game is recorded as invalid you are protected.

This is nonsense Moonton and your ingame support response is even terrible.

I am very upset and disappointed.

I was Epic 3, which I know is not great but it was great for me.

There is no guarantee that I will game another star thanks to the current matchmaking process for a solo player.
20274294-B0D7-433C-836E-1210D299AF5E.jpeg
5950E92D-67F9-4106-B9CD-210849CE6E3C.jpeg
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 10:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg this rule from Moonton is so dumb.
This guy invited me to matchup. He is not even a friend, just someone who messaged on game chat for ranked.

Wow...so because someone who teamed up goes afk, you pay the price for it.

This is really fkd up.
I don’t even know what to say and this makes me even more upset.

I can win going solo...and I can’t even when teaming with someone.

People like me have no hope.
B3E93920-34E7-4307-A501-F187FCBA4825.jpeg
Post time 2019-9-19 09:52 AM | Show all posts
I think it's a bug, for solo players will not lose star if the match is invalid because there are teammates who is AFK, except those who play that party might lose stars if their party friends is AFK..
this must be fixed immediately so as not to harm other players, especially solo players, please be patient waiting for their reply
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 09:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-9-19 09:52 AM
I think it's a bug, for solo players will not lose star if the match is invalid because there are te ...

Ingame CustomerService is not going to fix this.

They already have a stupid reply (that too automated), so I have no hope.

One more reason to lose my trust in this game and the management.
Post time 2019-9-19 10:33 AM | Show all posts
If you go team up with the "AFK" guy and goes invalid, your party will lose 1 star.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 10:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2019-9-19 10:33 AM
If you go team up with the "AFK" guy and goes invalid, your party will lose 1 star.

Dumb rule as I am not responsible for someone else’s actions.
I can only control my behavior.

When am I paying for some stranger’s fkup who happens to be “a teammate”.

Makes 0 sense
Post time 2019-9-19 11:59 AM | Show all posts
You will lose your star if you teamup with AFK players and not get star protection, what Moonton do now is right to give punishment who teamup with AFK, some players might use this trick if it doesn't have punishment for example :
You and your friend teamup playing ranked games, but face the enemies Top Global, as it will be hard for you to face them, you use your friend to go AFK and you will not lose star.
Post time 2019-9-19 12:13 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-19 10:03 AM
Omg this rule from Moonton is so dumb.
This guy invited me to matchup. He is not even a friend, just ...

@AnnaStrasza

That's always how it is and how it goes. This has been around for ages tbh. And no, you won't ever get this if that guy is a complete stranger; you'll only get it if you're in the same lobby as them. I've gotten invalids due to stupid randoms AFKing and my stars remain the same. If you got it if you're in a separate lobby and they are a random, then this is a bug and we apologise for this.

Think about it, if you don't get penalty when the guy that you TEAMED up with for whatever reasons goes AFK, so what happens when people abuses this? They can just invalid for 10x times like what they did back then. With NO repercussions or whatsoever. It doesn't matter if you didn't invite them yourself as long as you're in the same lobby and room as them before you start the match together.

If you lost a star but it's due to public randoms then I can understand your sentiments, and by all means you have the right to bash MLBB for all you want because that's the truth. But how do we draw the line between being fair and just compared to giving more loopholes for people to exploit?

If indeed you soloed or doesn't belong to the same lobby as this AFKer in question, then we apologise for this mishap and I would urge you to provide CS with the full information in details, explaining how you got this bug. But if it's not and they were in the same room/lobby as you, then what else could be said other than to trust who you invite to teamup with?

These are more of a people issue than the game's issue tbh.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 12:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by AnnaStrasza at 2019-9-19 10:05 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-9-19 12:13 PM
@AnnaStrasza

That's always how it is and how it goes. This has been around for ages tbh. And no, ...

But think about it...if I solo queue I have high chance of loss.
If I team with strangers from chat and they go afk, I lose star.

Either way I m screwed.

It’s not my fault if my teammates go afk.

Just because a rule exists does not mean, it’s correct.

All I m saying is, this rule should be revisited and I should be given the benefit of doubt.

1 day Before the  season ends and it sucks to lose points for absolutely no fault of mine.
Post time 2019-9-19 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Well man if tou are in team with afk youwill loose star, in classic only your credit score will be deducted. But when tou think its not stupid, what if enemy yeam has op heros, and you are 5 man team, one of ur teammTes will go afk and u will surrender, now there you will loose 1star, i feel bad for your one lost star, also i am not sure if your friend played solo or nah, if its solo he should report it ti costumer service. If you have ides how to fix it or improve feel free to suggest it to us
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:06 PM GMT+8