Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 658|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] The next most ban Hero

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-18 11:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After the recents updates,

the next top most ban hero will #valir, since yesterday in every gameplay the most op hero is valir,

this is not fair, i'm not saying that i dislike the revamped and all, its just that he is just too op right now maybe a little nerf will be alright.

and yes i really like the skills rework on valir but the buff that he has right now is i have never seen any hero got buff that much.

i'm very disappointed.

i would rather say unbalance,

and some of you people will be triggered by this post those are #oplovers or #spoilers

i write this because i love this game and i want this game to be balance and fun and enjoyable but since the recent update i just want to delete ML.

I hope #devs and #Mods will take this seriously.

With love from

The Awesome and Marvelous (Nicky)

Post time 2019-9-18 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Honestly Valir doesn't need a nerf, if any newly revamped hero needs a nerf it's Bruno. Valir isn't op at all, you need skill to hit his S1 a lot, and it isn't the fastest projectile in the game.
Post time 2019-9-18 12:12 PM | Show all posts
I love new Valir, not rlycuz of his first and 2ndd ability but because of cc immunity,now assassins cant kill him easily
How would you nerf him? Myb mods could suggest it to costumer service?
 Author| Post time 2019-9-18 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Nicky_veronica at 2019-9-18 12:20 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-18 12:12 PM
I love new Valir, not rlycuz of his first and 2ndd ability but because of cc immunity,now assassins  ...

may be a little nerf on his first and second skills as valir's cc immunity has been buffed so his first and second skills can be nerfed.
Post time 2019-9-18 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2019-9-18 12:19 PM
may be a little nerf on his first and second skills as valir's cc immunity has been buffed so his f ...

I know about what you talk, i was 1vs2 on top lane and i destroyed enemies all alone xD
Post time 2019-9-18 02:01 PM | Show all posts
i just abuse him yesterday
and yeah EZ mythic
even he can be offlaner now
Post time 2019-9-18 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Well it was about time for Valir to get a revamp..he was pretty good even before..as a burst mage it's how he should be..tbh I'm still waiting for a rework on Vale..he needs it more..
Post time 2019-9-18 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Valir needs to get NERF.
He is very OP.
I played against him yesterday, he is incredible. He can kill TANK in a sec. (wtf)!
MLBB devs cong.
Post time 2019-9-18 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Valir killed me yesterday... better luck today :(
Post time 2019-9-18 04:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Valir is balanced now and no need nerf. He is very op because not all players can counter him just for now. But after one or two weeks, players will understand how to kill him.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-13 01:07 AM GMT+8