Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 423|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] a update on moi

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-17 07:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ChrisSummers at 2019-9-17 08:14 PM

so it's been awhile since i've really been on the forums. but im sorta back because schools back in session again and i procrastinate a lot lmao. So thoughts on mlb rn. i'm excited for ling and baxia. masha not as much. i dont really rank much anymore or play meta heroes that often. after i got to mythic 20 i was just like, yeah dont feel like ranking anymore. i've maintained a pretty nice 77% wr this season and 4.4 kda so i guess im happy with that. i recently played the valir rework and i could see him replacing lunox in the meta along with some other mages. so im very happy with valir. Masha... i like her but im not 100% sure how her hp works. i tried building almost all tank items on her before and it said her max hp was 5000. so im kinda confused. probably have to do more research (i research every hero before i play them). Been adding haya to my list of heroes i'm trying to get better at, along with gusion. haven't played selena and guin in a hot second. I can play fanny pretty well in brawl now. she's actually really fun. baxia and ling look great, (too bad ling wasn't female lmao). tiger lady should be the next new hero. i haven't been buying as many skins as i used to. oh i got a new mac, actually it was used and a 2015 model. but i got it for only $300. the condition is perfect, it has a strong 8gb engine and 256 mb of storage. so i downloaded league on it. and i've been trying to learn league. i always really thought that since i usually did really good in mlb that i would crush league's lower ranks. but guess what? i have to learn the new controls, mechanics, and heroes. which really brings me back to why new players aren't good. because theres such a big learning curve in the beginning. i'm pretty sure i feed alllllll the tiiiiime. and i somehow dont get tilted from it. so yeah, thats what i've been up to. what bout yall. oh and btw im pretty sure valir and vale are now comfirmed a gay couple. oh and i have'nt played rank in a bit so i dont know if lylia still good or not. i played a game with her in brawl and her damage was so much more weaker. plus i also boosted a friend's account from legend 5 to mythic in under 2 days, which was a challenge but fun when it wasn't my own account and stats at risk. did you know even in legend, matchmaking puts you against people similar to your stats? the first rank on her account in legend was so easy, everyone played like grandmasters who brute forced their way to legend. then after in the next game, it got harder. so thats good to know. (plus my friend quit ML after i boosted her, I got paid tho so yay) so yeah thats all i got
Post time 2019-9-19 12:49 AM | Show all posts
ahahahah I loved your story (I like youuu)
I didn't knew about this matchmaking with stats, good to know
I wish you a good new school year <3
Post time 2019-9-17 07:59 PM | Show all posts
hahhahahah it's funny to read your story. i am also thinking same. valir might replace lunox and lylia because of cc immunity and insane burst damage. thanks for sharing.
Post time 2019-9-17 08:10 PM | Show all posts
LOL VALIR AND VALE... i think that i saw their couple images on instagram somewher
Same goes for me i am not so excited for Masha xD
But there are new spells that i need to try flameshoot
 Author| Post time 2019-9-18 07:24 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-17 08:10 PM
LOL VALIR AND VALE... i think that i saw their couple images on instagram somewher
Same goe ...

flameshoot actually has a really high magic scaling. i bet it could be viable, possibly
Post time 2019-9-18 10:22 PM | Show all posts
valir is meta and i think they will nerf him soon its just too ez spam skills and kill
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 12:09 AM GMT+8