Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 705|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia (Revamp) *Updated* [Ult and 2nd skill]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-17 07:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-30 06:51 PM

Assassin Instinct
Passive
Natalia deals an extra 15% damage when attacking enemies from behind.

If Natalia is in the bush for 2secs without taking or dealing damage, she will enter Conceal State. 5secs, after leaving bush or dealing damage, will make her reappear. Under Conceal State, her movement speed is increased by 30% and her next basic attack will take her behind the enemy target instantly that deals extra 25% damage and silencing them for 1.5secs.

Skill1
Claw Dash
Cooldown: 9.0               Mana Cost: 40
Natalia dashes forward, dealing 250 (+50% Total Physical Power) points of Physical Damage to enemies along the way. This skill can be cast again within a short period of time after hitting an enemy unit. If the enemy target hit has Poisoned Bleeding Effect, Natalia can do another dash one more time.

Skill2
Smoke Bomb
Cooldown: 10.0                Mana Cost: 80
Natalia casts a Smoke Bomb that lasts for 4secs on the current spot. While in the smoke, the enemies’ vision will be reduced and they will be slowed by 55%. Meanwhile, Natalia increases her Attack Speed by 30% and becomes immune to all Basic Attacks. If an enemy target has Poisoned Bleeding Effect, the reduced vision will be extended on that target for 2.5secs after leaving the Smoke Bomb.

Skill3
Cold-Blooded Poisoning
Cooldown: 30.0                Mana Cost: 110
Natalia will coat her claws with poison that lasts for 5secs and gains her extra 30% vision range. Her next basic attack will inflict Poisoned Bleeding Effect that will deal 20 (+10% Total Physical Attack) points of continuous Physical Damage for 6 times and will make the target enemy hero unit Confused for 6secs after leaving the Smoke Bomb. The Confused enemy hero can’t deal damage any of your allies and will be able to damage its allies. Vice versa, Confused healers can’t heal their allies and will heal your allies. If Natalia kills an enemy hero with Poisoned Bleeding Effect or was killed by Poisoned Bleeding Effect, Natalia will instantly enter under Conceal State and will refresh the CD of Smoke Bomb. Confused Effect will only activate if the target enemy hero is inside the Smoke Bomb after being inflicted by the Poisoned Bleeding Effect.

*Receiving a lot of feedback that the copy appearance is kinda useless.. So, here it is!
Post time 2019-9-17 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-9-17 07:14 PM

OMG SO GOOD. I LIKE HER ULTIMATE. Her ultimate now is not so good, at least  i dont prefer it and i didnt saw anywhere else ability to attack her teammates keep up hard work But myb to nerf her ultimate like that she is in that confused state for 5 seconds, but it has radial effect so they could fight each other

Comments

Updated! hihihihi  Post time 2019-9-18 06:17 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-9-18 02:50 PM | Show all posts
wrenlara replied at 2019-9-18 01:31 PM
I think the ultimate is good with the poisoned bleeding status effect, plus the confused state. Nata ...

There is actually nothing we could do about her a late-game hero. She's a basic attack hero and that as the meta of this game when it started. Thus, the game before ends in about 20mins and above. The meta right now is skill-user and low CD. well, unless they rework her totally then she will be able to be a skill-user and not a basic attacker. IF you notice, those heroes you mentioned are burst, skill user. right after lvl4, you can kill already. basic attackers are late game. I think this revamp idea I had on her is already OP. it would so deadly if Natalia is a skill-user, even burst type and then the concealed state.

btw, when the confused hero is well, confused, he ultimately cannot hit any of its enemies. lock skill or not. for example, Eudora. If she is confused state then she uses her ULT in a team fight, well, the lightning will go down on all her allies. Gusion can still use his skill and combo, but cant damage that enemy, instead his daggers will damage his allies. all for 6secs. Estes, when he uses his ULT, in a team fight, he will instead heal his enemies. pretty much almost useless I guess? because if you're confused all you need to do is just get away and wait for 6secs.
Post time 2019-9-18 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Bleeding Effect is good, but the "confused state" is more like a mage thing. And "copy enemy's appearance" is more like a support thing.

Well, you made me thinking of an idea about her ult. So, she will enter stealth mode immediately -no bush needed. All of her passives apply: backstab, silence, stealth, move-spd. It's like, she can activate her passive with a button. I believe this is the best solution for her 1 sec silence. And PS, no more scratching the thin air
 Author| Post time 2019-9-18 10:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-9-18 09:10 AM
Bleeding Effect is good, but the "confused state" is more like a mage thing. And "copy enemy's appea ...

i got her confused state because in real life, if you get poisoned real good? you will never know who's enemy or ally. LOL. also, the copy appearance is from ASSASSINS CREED style when they can copy people's appearance and assassinate their target.
Post time 2019-9-18 01:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the ultimate is good with the poisoned bleeding status effect, plus the confused state. Natalia + CC is scary.

But what I think Natalia really needs right now is a buff on early game damage. Or at least buff her damage scaling. She's too much item dependent for an assassin unlike Gusion, Selena, Helcurt and Hayabusa. So an ultimate as a buff (like Alucard's) is what I think more approriate.

Btw. I really like the Assassin Creed reference. Hahaha. However enemies could just use hero lock and not be confused on where Natalia is, like how Sun is being countered by Hero Lock.

Post time 2019-9-18 03:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
excaliburn20 replied at 2019-9-18 02:50 PM
There is actually nothing we could do about her a late-game hero. She's a basic attack hero and th ...

Dude. You really thought this through great job. What I mean is about Natalia copying the appearance of the enemy. I think tanks and enemy not "confused" could still Hero Lock her since she's a one-target hero. But the Confused status is a good addition to Natalia's kit. I hope the devs consider this.
Post time 2019-9-18 07:28 PM | Show all posts
the ultimate is so cool
i really like the ultimate. the other skill set are nice too.
this could be perfect rework of nata to be honest.
thanks for the suggestion.

Comments

assassins are simple killers. natalia doesnt need anything flashy skills. so i jsut added a buff instead hehehe  Post time 2019-9-19 01:52 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 01:49 AM | Show all posts
wrenlara replied at 2019-9-18 03:39 PM
Dude. You really thought this through great job. What I mean is about Natalia copying the appearan ...

Ah yes hahaha. The only thing that her Copy Appearance would be successful is that if the enemy team didn't notice that their ally has been slain and nat already copied them. because when nat copied that allied hero, her HP bar and all would be the same as the enemy HP bar (Which is the only indicator if its an enemy or ally) a total copy of the enemy. Still, high-risk high-gain style, not very OP since there are things to consider and very risky to try and kill an enemy while in this state. "What if the enemy noticed her?" they can hit her if they noticed that she's jsut copying.

Comments

An yeah, enemy turret wont shoot her if she's on copy appearance state.  Post time 2019-9-19 01:55 AM
ah no, there's the 10secs time limit. so its ok. Natalia in this revamp would now be a truly assassin and need to risk more to kill.  Post time 2019-9-19 01:55 AM
i guess i may need to change her ULT. that copy appearance is just too risky and kind of useless in such situation that they noticed she's just copying. hahahaha  Post time 2019-9-19 01:52 AM
Post time 2019-9-27 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 01:11 AM GMT+8