Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 286|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Shop] Improve Lancelot Floral Knight skill effects.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-17 05:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm satisfied with the entrance and design. The skill effects though, is either unfinished or lazily done.

Floral Knight skill 2 looks exactly like Lancelot's Pisces skill 2. The skill 1 mark is the typical circle like default Lancelot. And the ultimate is basically just a recolor. To make things cheaper, Moonton recently added sparker effects like his previous epic skin smh.

Suggestion for skill 1: You know how Lance previous epic skin skill 1 mark is a bull? The mark for the new skin should resemble a sword. Instead of performing the "sword slash" at the end of the move, he should perform a fencing thrust instead. The thrust resemble his basic attack passive animation.

Suggestion for skill 2: Seriously. If Lancelot is wearing a cape, then shouldn't his "un-targetable phantoms" be wearing capes as well? I'm not speaking for this skin alone, but also his previous epic skin respectively . Both of these are Lance only skin which wear capes. Of course this option would only apply for highest graphics.

Ultimate currently: The ultimate indicator resembles a rug, just like the rest of his skins. The indicator only shows ahead of Lance.

New ultimate effect: The ultimate indicator is now much thinner and sharper looking, resembling a sword. Bits of the indicator will also show behind Lance
Post time 2019-9-17 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Yeah i dont like those skills effects on lancelot as well, ty for repoering it :D
Myb in fyture devs could change it
Post time 2019-9-17 07:52 PM | Show all posts
good suggestion. skin work sometime doesn't meet our expectation and thats normal. but we can always express our opinion and suggestion. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-9-17 07:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So you want Lancelot Simon to be less gae or more gae?

Comments

It seems as Moonton forgotten their "cross gender" announcement. MAKE THE MANLY LANCELOT HAPPEN MOONTON  Post time 2019-9-17 10:41 PM
Post time 2019-9-17 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Just waiting for the official announcement, I also can't wait for that skin to be released and I also wish there was something "WOW" on that skin, considering it was an epic skin
Post time 2019-9-18 12:12 AM | Show all posts
I feel like they've been doing that for the past 10 skins, excluding KoF. Especially zodiacs. They're just colour corrected to blue and purple and some sparkles were added
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-25 04:49 PM GMT+8