Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 383|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Layla (Revamp)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-15 03:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-15 03:39 AM

Malefic Gun
Passive
Basic attacks and skills deal more damage to the enemies that are further away, from 100% up to 130%. Every 4th basic attack will increase her basic attack range by 0.4points, can be stacked 5times and lasts 5secs.

Malefic Bomb
Cooldown: 5.5        Mana Cost: 40
Layla fires a Malefic Energy Bomb forward, dealing 200 (+80%Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to the first enemy hit. Each time this skill hits an enemy unit, the CD of Void Projectile will be reduced by 1.4secs.

Void Projectile
Cooldown: 7.8               Mana Cost: 65
Layla fires a Malefic Energy Void in the specified spot dealing 170 (+65%Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemy units within a small area and leaving the energy void on the spot. Enemies near the energy void will suffer 60% reduced movement speed for 2secs. This skill’s range increases with its level.

(Use Again) Use this skill again to Immediately teleport to the energy void’s location.

Destruction Rush
Cooldown: 37.0             Mana Cost: 130
Layla will charge the entire Malefic Force of her cannon and fires a pure Malefic Energy dealing 500 (+150% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies in a line of enemies. While charging, Layla will get a Malefic Shield that absorbs 500 (+80% Total Physical ATK) points of Damage and immunity to CC. (Can change the direction while charging and can be canceled midway). This skill increases her basic attack range by 0.4points for 10secs.

*This is just fun stuff I did. I know this will not be implemented but I hope you will like it! :D

Post time 2019-9-15 06:50 AM | Show all posts
i really like your idea and i agree with passive and skill 1.
the game keeps layla so simple because she is first hero and she should be very simple for newcomers to try and play this hero. she shouldn't be hard to play. thanks for your valuable feedback

Comments

Yes. This is just a fun thing, though hehehehe.  Post time 2019-9-15 07:35 AM
Post time 2019-9-15 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-9-15 11:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-15 06:50 AM
i really like your idea and i agree with passive and skill 1.
the game keeps layla so simple becaus ...

This is better than my layla revamp suggestion, but the ulti needs to be reduced down to 30 seconds, this will make layla a more flexible and usefull mm in rank games, as she will be able to utilize a 40% cd build well and be able to hold her own against op and fast heroes, i would also push for miyas ultimate to be reduced  to 20s cd and will remove all kinds of debuff including gusions dagger mark
Post time 2019-9-15 12:40 PM | Show all posts
great suggestions for the rework,but i still feel she needs some mobility she is still squishy
Post time 2019-9-15 08:34 PM | Show all posts
To me, since Layla is a beginner hero, she doesn't really need much rework, just a simple dash & CC being added to one of her skills is more than enough.

For example just add a dash at her 1st skill (1st phase dash, 2nd phase is shoot). And voila, she is good to go, and she wont be much of a complex for a new joiner. And it will work well on her passive too since she can dash backward to provide more range/damage advantage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 06:19 PM GMT+8