Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1102|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Home button bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-15 01:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

When I try to drag aim my first skill it keeps activating the home button. This is ruining my game experience.
Note: I have small thumbs and you can see from the indicator that I’m trying to drag farther to avoid this bug. My screen is not cracked and this only happens in ML and not my other games.
Device: iPhone XR

Also I’m not contacting customer service cause they only ask for pictures and also don’t move this to the bugs section so people can see it because no one goes to bug section of the forum and people reply more in this section.

https://youtu.be/dHXM0_OtFIU
Post time 2019-9-15 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-9-15 02:15 AM

Yeha some people have that ui problem, it should be moved to bug report, thats only way to send it to costumer service. Same thing is going on with tablets, the ui is so big. There is option on some phones to turn of home button while gaming, try to find it. It may help

Comments

I don’t mind getting it moved to big report but I just want to see if other people have the same issue and they won’t see it there but if it helps and the devs see it then that’s good  Post time 2019-9-15 03:29 AM
Post time 2019-9-15 03:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am on iPhone X and I have never seen this.

Can you do a favor for me.

Reset your screen settings and try again.
This can be done by going to UI interface setting and see if you can default the options.

Let me know how it goes

Also share a screenshot of your interface screen, and I will apply same on my phone and test it.

Post time 2019-9-16 10:03 PM | Show all posts
If reset the interface settings doesn't work, try re-install the game.

Also, check your storage device and RAM of your phone as well. Make sure it's doesn't reach maximum of it's quota.

If still doesn't work, provide these information below:
- your user ID
- Your server number
- Device model
- Game version
- date when occurred
- Record the bug (video/screenshot)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 11:21 AM GMT+8