Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 186|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Miya (Nerf) *Updated!* [her 2nd skill can't CRIT now]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-14 11:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by diwang at 2019-9-15 08:22 PM

Turbo
Passive
Each time a basic attack hits a target, her attack speed is slowed by 5%. Stacks up to 8 times and lasts for 4secs.

Skill1
Turbo Stealth
Cooldown: 6.0               Mana Cost: 75
Decrease Miya Movement Speed by 45% for 2secs and decrease Attack Speed by 35% for 3secs. Dealing or taking damage will extend the state.

Skill2
Rain of Arrows
Cooldown: 11.5        Mana Cost: 80
(Passive) Enemies who are hit 4 times of Rain of Arrows will be speed up for 1sec.

(Active) Miya leaps in a specified direction and will shoot a barrage of arrows to herself. The barrage will self damage Miya 5 times that deals 30/40/50/60/70/80 (+15% Total Physical Power) points of Physical Damage each hit (can't be critical if it hits enemies hero) and slows Miya by 40% for 2 seconds. The arrows will reduce the CD of Turbo Stealth by 0.7secs and Fission Shot by 1sec each hit.

Skill3
Fission Shot
Cooldown: 40.0                Mana Cost: 120
(Passive) Decrease basic attack range by 15%, lose 15 points of Physical Power and increase the stack limit of Turbo to 15. However, this will greatly reduce the Lifesteal Effect down to 15%.

(Active) Miya basic attack now don't shoot enemies but shoot herself which deals extra 14/17/20 (+115% Total Physical Power) points of Physical Damage + 2% of the Miya Lost HP on her basic attacks. Lasts 9secs.

*I really guess this Revamp Suggestion will put an "Assassin" tag on her role. By the way, I have a revamp suggestion for Pharsa. Hope you will check it out too if i ever release one !
Post time 2019-9-14 11:32 PM | Show all posts
This is sarcasm, how could the skill name is "Turbo" but lower her attack speed ? And also for "Turbo Stealth" why it reduce movement speed, thats make her skills non sense. and for ulti is also non sense, why it reduce attack power ? That make useless and second skill is really non sense. We know that you ever face the enemies pro Miya, but that not mean she need to nerf because she get MVP and its epic to see players pick Miya in ranked now.
Post time 2019-9-15 09:11 AM | Show all posts
I will start a topic about nerf roger.

Because if players want something , developers of moonton always do opposite.

Good idea.It can work
Post time 2019-9-15 12:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-20 10:23 PM
DennisST replied at 2019-9-14 11:32 PM
This is sarcasm, how could the skill name is "Turbo" but lower her attack speed ? And also for "Turb ...

Can we report this guy or people like this? Or about what he's done?

DennisST replied at 2019-9-14 11:32 PM
This is sarcasm, how could the skill name is "Turbo" but lower her attack speed ? And also for "Turb ...

This is actually my work which he just made some nonsensical things to it. I don't know whats the problem of this guy about me. maybe he hated that Miya can go back to meta and cant accept my unique idea.

Comments

Hope Sensei BD007 will see this  Post time 2019-9-15 12:43 AM
About it, ask the forum moderators  Post time 2019-9-15 12:40 AM
Post time 2019-9-15 01:25 AM | Show all posts
Lul still going with that miya need nerd she is op? Guys please she is useless in my hands dont make it harder for me xD
Post time 2019-9-15 07:07 AM | Show all posts
sarcasm at its best. at first i thought serious. but how i cant stop laughing. all we need is buffing miya jot nerf. i hardly imagine current miya can be so dangerous in late game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 12:07 AM GMT+8