Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 595|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Pharsa (Revamp) *Updated v.2* [Scouting 1st skill and added passive effect]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-14 08:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-17 03:18 PM

Spiritual Unity
Passive
Every 12secs, Verri enters the Hunting State. If Verri is on Hunting State, the next damage that Pharsa deals (Either basic or skill), Verri will attack that target enemy hero unit and deals (+300% Total Magical Power) points of Magical Damage and will reduce that target’s Movement Speed by 80% for 1.5secs (inapplicable on minions). When Pharsa reaches levels 5 / 10 / 15, reduce Verri's Hunting State CD into 10 / 8 / 6 secs respectively. If Pharsa dies, she will become a mist around Verri that can move and fly over terrains while Pharsa is resurrecting. Verri and Pharsa can't do anything or can't be targeted in this state.

Feathered Air Strike Mode: Verri's Hunting State will Stun the target enemy hero unit by 1.2secs instead of reducing their Movement Speed.

Skill1
Wings by Wings
Cooldown: 12.0                Mana Cost: 80
(Passive) Permanently increases Magic Power by 30/40/50/60/70/80.

(Active) Pharsa will command Verri to fly over terrains and scout for 5s. If Verri died or Crowd Controlled in this state, the CD time of his Hunting State will be reset and Verri will go back to Pharsa.

(Use Again) If Verri hasn't died or Crowd controlled within 5s, You can use this skill again to instantly teleport to Verri's current location.

Feathered Air Strike Mode: Use this skill to become a mist around Verri and instantly stop bombarding for a while to change location without canceling the Feathered Air Strike. If Verri is Crowd Controlled in this state, this will cancel the flying state and the Feathered Air Strike. You can only do this once during the duration of Feathered Air Strike and only last for 3secs.

Skill2
Energy Impact
Cooldown: 8.0                Mana Cost: 100
Shoots Magic Energy dealing 350/390/430/470/510/550 (+150% Total Magical Power) points of Magical Damage to a line of enemies. Reduce the CD time of Spiritual Unity by 0.5secs each enemy hit of this skill.

Feathered Air Strike Mode: This skill will gain the same range as Feathered Air Strike have. If Verri successfully stunned an enemy target within the duration of Feathered Air Strike, this skill will reduce the Movement Speed by 80% for 1.5secs to all enemy unit hit.

Skill3
Feathered Air Strike
Cooldown: 8.0                Mana Cost: 100
Pharsa flies into the air and will launch a simultaneous Magic Energy Bombardment in a target area for 13secs which deals 500/600/700 (+200% Total Magical Power) points of Magical Damage each hit. Reduce the CD time of Energy Impact by 0.5secs each successful enemy hit of this skill.

Post time 2019-9-14 09:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Your suggestion is better than mine... but how about my fourth skill... it will finish off the the crap who runaway with little hp... btw your one is still better
 Author| Post time 2019-9-14 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HoldenMakok replied at 2019-9-14 09:20 PM
Your suggestion is better than mine... but how about my fourth skill... it will finish off the the c ...

i havent incorporated your 4th on mine since she will be OP using her first to change location and kill them with your 4th. I guess?
Post time 2019-9-15 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Tbh this pharsa is perfect like this if u ask me, this will make her only much more powerful

Comments

I just added thing i think she will not be OP. LOL. is this still OP ?  Post time 2019-9-15 01:38 AM
Post time 2019-9-15 07:20 AM | Show all posts
does cc works when she flies in the sky with her Ultimate? because 13 seconds is too long for ultimate and not get caught.
other than that i like all the skill set and very good suggestion.

Comments

maybe you should move it to Suggestions Section my dear brother @BD007  Post time 2019-9-15 01:45 PM
Yes! CC works on her definitely. She doesn't have any immunity while she is on her ULT.  Post time 2019-9-15 07:49 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-12 12:47 AM GMT+8