Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 803|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Miya (Revamp) *Updated!* [her 2nd skill can CRIT now]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-14 06:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-15 05:42 PM

Turbo
Passive
Each time a basic attack hits a target, her attack speed is increased by 5%. Stacks up to 8 times and lasts for 4secs.

Skill1
Turbo Stealth
Cooldown: 6.0               Mana Cost: 75
Miya will enter Conceal State for 1.5secs. Increasing Movement Speed by 45% for 2secs and increasing Attack Speed by 35% for 3secs. Dealing or taking damage will cancel the state.

Skill2
Rain of Arrows
Cooldown: 11.5        Mana Cost: 80
(Passive) Enemies who are hit 4 times of Rain of Arrows will be for frozen for 1sec.

(Active) Miya leaps in a specified direction and will shoot a barrage of arrows in the area where she came from. The barrage will damage 5 times that deals 30/40/50/60/70/80 (+15% Total Physical Power) points of Physical Damage each hit (can be critical) and slows enemies by 40% for 2 seconds. The arrows will reduce the CD of Turbo Stealth by 0.7secs and Fission Shot by 1sec each hit. Using this skill won’t cancel the Conceal State.

Skill3
Fission Shot
Cooldown: 40.0                Mana Cost: 120
(Passive) Removes all debuffs, Increase basic attack range by 15%, gains 15 points of Physical Power and increase the stack limit of Turbo to 15. However, this will greatly reduce the Lifesteal Effect down to 15%.

(Active) Miya will split her arrows and can shoot all enemies in front of her which deals extra 14/17/20 (+115% Total Physical Power) points of Physical Damage + 2% of the main target’s Lost HP on her basic attacks. Lasts 9secs.

*I really guess this Revamp Suggestion will put an "Assassin" tag on her role. By the way, I have a revamp suggestion for Pharsa. Hope you will check it out too!
Post time 2019-9-15 11:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-9-14 08:00 PM
@kingzvvd What did you think about this revamp ? For me its enough good, you can escape with low CD  ...

My suggestion for her rain of arrows is for that skill to enjoy crit effects but area and other freezing effects will remain the same, as this skill is practically useless even on creeps nowadays.. and her turbo stealth cd to be reduced to 20 seconds and will purify all kinds of marks and debuffs on her including gusions dagger mark and fanny and hayabusas passive, this will improve her survivability and usefullness in rank games, without making her OP and also make her into a two way mm, lesleys camoflauge skill should also remove marks on her as well

Comments

her 1st skill* i mean  Post time 2019-9-15 05:39 PM
I think i can do that critical in her 2nd skill but removing the marks and all on his 1st skill that has low CD, that will be... Not OP but how can i explain it? Inevitable?  Post time 2019-9-15 05:39 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 08:00 PM | Show all posts
@kingzvvd What did you think about this revamp ? For me its enough good, you can escape with low CD and yeah until now there is no role for MM+Assasins.

Comments

good, but i think this will not happen. and i m too lazy to comment much now because too many sarcasm forum members here, you know who they are  Post time 2019-9-16 10:34 AM
Ahh yeah i forgot about Lesley xD  Post time 2019-9-14 09:12 PM
Actually Lesley is Marksman/Assassin hehehe  Post time 2019-9-14 08:18 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Not a bad idea at all. I really like the skill set. Its not fully rework but rather than slight changed/buffed. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Comments

Yes since i really cant see how an SS is just like Lesley's 1st skill. its unfair, right? with this revap/buff i know she will be back to meta  Post time 2019-9-14 07:16 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Not bad idea, i would like to see miya back in ranked, submit this idea to costumer service :D

Comments

I will definitely! Thank you!  Post time 2019-9-14 07:17 PM
Post time 2019-9-15 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 07:32 PM GMT+8