Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 953|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Zilong (Revamp)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-13 06:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-14 06:11 AM

Dragon Flurry
Passive
Every 6secs, Zilong’s next basic attack will be a combo hit in a fan-shaped area in front of him dealing a total of 1.8times of total basic attack damage. Hitting enemies with basic attacks will reduce the CD time of this passive by 0.5s. Each activation of this passive will reduce the CD of Spear Flip 0.5secs and Supreme Warrior by 1s (not applicable to minions).

Spear Flip
Cooldown: 10.0                  Mana Cost: 80
Zilong will do a quick long stab (ignoring minions) to the target enemy hero unit and lifts them over his back dealing 300 (+190% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and lowering the target enemy hero unit's Armor by 10 for 2secs

Spear Strike
Cooldown: 15.0                  Mana Cost: 80
Zilong charges to a specified direction (While blinking, ignores minion units, will be immune to all debuff effects and can’t be targeted). Zilong will immediately stop when hitting an enemy hero unit, dealing 260 (+200% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to all enemies in a small area and reducing the units’ movement speed by 30% for 2secs. Additionally, Zilong will instantly activate Dragon Flurry and gaining a Dragon Shield that absorbs at least 400 (+100% Total Physical Power) points of Physical and Magical Damage for 1.8secs

Supreme Warrior
Cooldown: 32.0                 Mana Cost: 120
(Passive) This skill will instantly activate whenever Zilong reaches 15% HP, ignoring the CD time (100secs CD).

(Active) Zilong enters Supreme Dragon Warrior State which instantly removes all CC status, gains CC immunity for 1.5secs, increasing movement speed by 30% for 4secs and increasing attack speed by 45% for 6secs.

Post time 2019-9-13 06:41 PM | Show all posts
it's a good idea and I agree, just hope him (old hero) gets a buff / rework on soon

Comments

Yap. Me too  Post time 2019-9-14 08:38 PM
I absolutely hope so too even if he is just a free hero. It will be lovely to see him back to RG or even tournas  Post time 2019-9-14 07:24 PM
Post time 2019-9-13 07:56 PM | Show all posts
This will make zilong very op.His 1st skill,good cc.2nd skill,immunity, auto lock,shield.3rd skill,purify,cc immunity, movement buff,atk speed buff.He will have everything any hero can dream of. How will you kill him? If his 2nd skill gives 200% physical atk as shield then he will get a shield of 1500/1600 every 6/7 seconds,and it lasts 3 seconds.He has built in purify in his ult and also cc immunity in his ult.Your ideas are good,but to imply them cd must be increased a little so he becomes balanced instead of op.

Comments

already updated!  Post time 2019-9-14 06:10 AM
by the way, this 2nd skill now is not hero lock skill. You can now use this to escape since this is now a directional blink skill  Post time 2019-9-14 05:49 AM
I guess so too since his passive will reduce the CD time of 1st and 2nd skill by 1sec everytime his passive activates.  Post time 2019-9-13 08:06 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 06:53 AM | Show all posts
superb suggestion for zilong.
its sad that because of so many heroes and op heroes zilong is not as much useful in rank like before. but I believe he will be useful again with these skill suggestion. built in purify on ultimate is really awesome. thanks for your suggestion.

Comments

I wanted his SS to be a proper SS and not an escape skill. It is a buff so i guess it is proper to put purifying thing on it since one of the meta right now is CC  Post time 2019-9-14 07:23 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Simpler and better than mine

Comments

Nope, bcuz mine's just for fun  Post time 2019-9-16 12:30 AM
Dont think like that. I still your ideas about mobility. Submit your suggestion in game and i will submit mine. I think they can combine our ideas there  Post time 2019-9-14 07:22 PM
Post time 2019-9-14 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Zilong needs his immunity back on his ultimate, as we know zilong is squishy, having that immunity back can help him survive longer and late game he can go for the backline and kill their carry, while dying after killing their squishies.

Comments

Absolutely. Unlike now that people are just using his SS as escape skill. it is sad how an SS became inferior like that  Post time 2019-9-14 07:21 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-25 04:54 PM GMT+8