Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3326|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Feedback & Reward Board [ 16/7/2019 - 13/8/2019]

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-12 10:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2019-9-12 10:36 PM

Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any feedback, please feel free to contact the customer service department in the game lobby or just post a message in the forum to let us know what you think.

For those with advanced server accounts, play games and experience the game regularly, and feedback will pay off. Although those who do not have an advance server account, please pay attention to the account page, we will open it from time to time.

If you want to see the previous one, please take a look:Feedback & Reward Board [ 25/6/2019 - 9/7/2019]

16/7/2019

1.)

make a place where you can see how close you are to reaching the weekly BP limit. i know you can see it after a game but i can never see it because i always forget and i click away.

Thank you for your feedback, we will consider improving this feature, and allow players to know their weekly BP limit in a more accessible location.

2.)

Make it possible to see how long someone has been in a match. For example under where it says playing put maybe a little timer, sometimes people don’t stream and it kinda hard to know whether to wait for them to finish.

Thank you for your feedback, we believe this feature helps those who are waiting for friends to play with, yet do not know when their match will end, but this feature is only able to show how long the player's match has taken, and is unable to predict when the match will end. We will discuss and draft up a better adjustment for this feature in future updates.

3.)

Let us drag the ping icons, such as Gather and Retreat, onto the minimap to ping there, not wherever we or our dead bodies are.

Thank you for your feedback. The location of the ping icons appearing over the player's dead body is due to the design of how these buttons work, but we have realised this may not efficiently help players communicate. We will discuss and make adjustments to the whole ping system.

4.)

Can we make it so you can accept or decline swaps otherwise I get traded even though I want last pick but I want to show which heroes I might play or I want to play assassin cus most people don't read!!!!! Also can we make it so we can mute pings? I want to see my useful team mates pings not the troll's spam pings!!!!!)

Thank you for your feedback, currently you are able to use quick chat options to declare the role you would like to use, but we do understand the negatives of the swapping system. We will make changes in the future updates regarding this.

5.)

I was playing last night like 12:00 midnight it was my last game to get off Epic III but when it started our Gord was AFK so, I told my teamates that we should invalid the game so that we won't lose stars. The thing that I hated was they dont want to vote yes only 3 of us are voting yes and the fourth said no I just wanted to smash my screen because of this.

I would like to recommend that Moontoon should place a button such as the "Invalid button" because people are so confused that we would surrender and lose. I think that this would give some players help about the invalid system.

Thank you for your feedback. The invalid match voting option will be displayed in the chat history, but it is indeed not clear enough to some players. We will consider adding more explaination to match systems in future patches.

6.)

the damage bot in practice mode should display debuffs such as slow, silence, etc up.

Thank you for your feedback. The practice mode bots indeed should show the specific debuffs on them. We will include improvements to them in the later updates.

7.)

Argus' early game is horrible. Early game Argus is one of the biggest reason why I rarely use him. I love his rework but his early game needs to be improved. I suggest: Increased base HP, but lower health growth. This is a way to balance him since he has immortality. Higher base physical and magical defense but lower growth. Same with HP I just had a match where I went against a Nana 1v1 and kept poking me then force me until I got to low health to retreat and lose my early game gold. Even Layla can destroy him early game.

Thank you for your feedback. Argus may need some adjustments to early game performance, we will analyse his performance in-game and consider improvements based on the data.

8.)

I can’t tell in brawl the differences between multiple vexana nether snare as they look exactly the same so add a mark to separate them.

Thank you for your feedback, this situation is indeed confusing to players, as you said. We will look into it and consider making changes in future patches to improve it.

9.)

I'll bring this suggestion back. Improve the referee in the Custom Draft Pick modes. It's very annoying specially to streamer and youtuber when they want to have a custom match with their viewer, many player join in and referee slot is getting full but it's actually a troller. Pause button is being abused and it's getting annoying. To overcome this, I can suggest that the teammate can surrender even if the game is being paused OR EVEN BETTER IDEA. ONLY the HOST can actually pause the game and the rest referee is just looking at the match. Making this system should be not harder than it's look like, but I believe this will make the match environment better and friendly for both serious/casual player and the streamer/youtuber. (Sorry if it sound a bit harsh, but I often got trolled over this system and it's very very annoying)

Thank you for your feedback, it is true that the abuse of the pause feature is quite annoying, we will discuss and make changing such as increasing the permissions of the host, to have the host decide whether the referee feature should be allowed.

23/7/2019

1.)

add Out of mana in battleground chat. Like its pretty much the only message I need.

Thank you for your feedback. Out of mana quick chat will be very helpful to teammates, we will evaulate this request and adding this feature in future updates.

2.)

please multiply the purchase of items for the magic dust that msh any excess, or made a transfer feature magic dust, or if I may be made onsite features magic dust becomes bp or ticket, thanks.

Thank you for your feedback. There will be magic dust shop after emblems have been maxed out. You can exchange items in the shop.

3.)

I suggest u guys may separate the win rate beetween classic match and ranked match. Because 100% win rate in classic match is different thing when it brings to the ranked match. It may cause imbalance stupid fucktard. Make win rate thing, local rank, or erverything else is not connected to each other. You play thousand times in a classic match and win them all cause classic match is full of isiot. When it comes to the pick and tires, the retarded guy shows his win rate is about 90%, turn out it all based on classic match stupid fuck. So the make this happen or else i will uninstall this stupid game !!

Thank you for your feedback. Winrate between classic and rank mode has already been distinguished, winrate in rank actually only accounts for rank modes.

4.)

please add 'Whisper' function.

So you can chat to 1 person only in game.

Thank you for your suggestion. Players chatting during game may affect their gameplay, we still hope players can focus on the current battle.

5.)

Change skill info to "out of energy" instead of "out of mana" due to fanny using energy and not mana.

Thank you for your suggestion, "Out of energy" is indeed a more accurate description for Fanny. We will fix this in the upcoming version.

6.)

I see that there is a leveling/ranking system in survival but does not appear there is any actual benefit or reward for ranking up. Should add a store or claimable rewards for this. Additionally if brawl is relatively static should do the same.

Thank for your feedback, we will conclude this in September, and will have related content in recent versions. Please stay tuned.

7.)

Headless horseman Leomord and zombie theme skins for this Halloween.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will discuss various game contents for Halloween, please stay tuned.

8.)

Suggestion: as a loyal top up player of MLBB I demand the devs to put a color on Fanny’s Skylark skin cables. I just saw the effects of the new special skin of Fanny and it has a colored cable. That’s so unfair we paid 4250 dias for it with so little effects. And you pay 749 dias for a special skin which has a better effects than the time limited skin lol. That’s a huge rip off. Please rework the effects of the Skylark skin.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will discuss this matter and consider optimizing her skill effect in the upcoming version.

30/7/2019

1.)

balance the matching system.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will carefully evaluate the data of the current matching system. After confirming the data, we will optimize the matching system based on the data.

2.)

undo button is a great idea for you when you buy a wrong item but just to ensure it isn’t abused make it only appear for 10-15 seconds after purchasing an item and it can’t be used again for 1-2 minutes after being used.

Thank you for your suggestion, your suggestion is actually encountered by many players during the game, we will discuss and evaluate this feature.

3.)

Please implement a couple system where there are benefits, including couple skins, and exp/bp bonuses. Registration via BP or dias. Profiles would then include a link to their couple's profile. Available to all genders please.

Thank you for your advice, the couple system makes couples more fun to play together, we will discuss the couple system and evaluate the priority of the feature.

4.)

Please do bring back the guide making contest you held way back when Diggie was released. We need fresher guides now with new items and revamped skills.

Actually, the Guide Making Contest is an event from a long time ago. We have seen the enthusiastic participation of the players, so we will discuss whether or not to reopen the Guide Making Contest, thank you for your suggestion.

5.)

We would like to play offline mode with lan(wifi) support so that we can play it with our friends without internet connection.

This feature is very convenient for friends to team up, but we will further evaluate the demand for this feature, thank you for your suggestion.

6.)

>suggest Please make a Game mode to be permanently implemented in Arcade mo just like survival .

Recently, we received a lot of feedbacks similar to this one, and we can feel that players have a strong demand for a permanent arcade mode. We will evaluate and discuss this, thank you for your suggestion.

7.)

How nice if have new method the targeting method. Now only 2 method is the lower HP first and target close first if only this 2 feature not enough for games because:

1. if choose lower hp first when we attack marksman hero if have tank with lower HP appear suddenly , the targeting will change suddenly to aim tank hero

2. if choose target close first , not very different with 1 when we attack range hero tank come more close , the targeting will change suddenly to aim tank hero

or can improve hero lock mode too like we can set the hero we want targeting before the battle happen like we aim the markman/ assasin/mage first , or can expand the range of hero lock because now the range very short.

We noticed that the current hero avatar locking feature may be somewhat complicated and confusing in the actual 5v5 team battle. We will discuss the optimization direction of this feature and optimize it in a future update. Thank you for your suggestion.

8.)

Fix roaming items. If there are afk players on your team, the roaming item passive, “thriving” I think it’s called,(15 gold and exp per 4 seconds if you have the least gold in your team) is useless since the afk player will always have less gold than you do. Make it so that if there is an afk player, change the passive from least amount of gold, the the second least amount of gold.

Thank you for your suggestion, please report the players who went AFK, we will impose penalties on the players who are AFK. At the same time, we will consider automatically filtering the AFK players when determining the effective conditions of the equipment.

9.)

You know Nana and Harith right. They're both Leonins. Maybe you guys should make more Leonin heroes.

Nana and Harith are heroes that are loved by players. Leonin heroes are indeed really cute~ We will follow up on making heroes from the perspective of the same features as you said.

10.)

please make it possible to Send Battle Emotes, Bundle or Solo Emotes.

Indeed, in the friend gifting aspect, battle emotes and bundles should also be able to be gifted to friends. We will consider optimizing this and your suggestion is very helpful, thank you.

6/8/2019

1.)

I had 10 kills, 1 death and 10 assists using irithel in a math at 22:54. But someone reported for negative performance and i got a credit score deduction. How is this even possible? I do have be screenshots to back it up. Poor gaming experience! Fix Credit Score Deduction System.

Thank you for your feedback. We are deeply sorry for your experience. We are already working on the logic behind reports for negative gameplay and in the process of optimizing it. Also, if you have any concerns regarding deducted credit scores, you can use the appeal system to apply for the credit scores that have been deducted.

2.)

Game mode can be changeable when you're in a lobby, like when you have a lobby full of people and you can change it from Classic to Ranked without having to leave the lobby and inviting everyone once again. Thanks.

Indeed, if you are teaming up with friends and wants to play rank but already clicked into Classic mode, leaving lobby and regrouping is a hassle. We will evaluate this request and consider optimizing it in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

3.)

It takes time to claim all the rewards, because one have to individually do that to all. If you add Claim All then it'd save a lotta time.

It's true claiming daily rewards one by one is a bit time consuming, we will discuss this matter and consider improving this function, thank you for your feedback.

4.)

If an EU player managed by EU serv get invited by players from ASIA serv, make a notice message appear : "Are you sure to join this team, you may encounter lags because the team is managed by another Server"

[Yes] ¦¦[No].

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently, due to real-time detection of network quality of both parties will bring a certain burden to the players, in order to protect the players' game experience, we will pop up the corresponding message in lobby and before the matchup begins.

5.)

I would like to suggest adding Discord for sharing game results. Current options are Facebook, WhatsApp, Line and Instagram. With Discord, if I have my friends in our own server, would like to be able to share game results or like getting mvp to them.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will seriously evaluate adding the function of sharing game results on Discord, and will decide based on our assessment whether or not to implement this feature.

6.)

In the menu for readying for battle, the Avatar Borders should be visible to everybody else, because it's a cosmetic, and some may cost money to obtain, so we want to flex it.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will evaluate locations to display the Avatar Borders and the effect of this feature altogether.

7.)

Buff Saber. He's severely falling off and depends on teammates so much that he feels more like a support. Building one armor item nullifies his one shot and he can hardly fight back if they survive the Ult. Not to mention his laning capabilities along with farming speed are both low, so his early game suffers. And then there's this squishiness about him, which usually gets him killed whenever he dives for the backline. He has no mobility either. Please buff him, it's been seasons since Saber was at least an okay pick.

Thank you for your suggestion. We will monitor Saber's data, and consider adjusting him based on a combination of data and performance.

8.)

Norway still hasn't got street leaderboard yet and player is waiting for it to be open.

Thank you for your suggestion, regarding Countries that do not have their own street rank, we will assess the addition of new Countries and increase their own street ranks.

13/8/2019

1.)

Add captain's mode in rank games.

After initial discussions, the devs felt that this game mode is too limited and might only be feasible when played as a 5 man team. Thus we felt that it is unable to cater to most players. However, we will continue to consider your suggestion and its implementation. Thank you for your feedback.

2.)

Allow diamond coupons to be used when gifting skins.

Thank you for your feedback. Players should definitely be able to use discount coupons when gifting skins since they are purchased with diamonds. We will evaluate your suggestion and consider its implementation in game.

3.)

Don't lessen the credit score on VS A.I.! Some people are playing VS AI on fun and practice. At some point, we're also doing work and need to attend to that results AFK. It's already VS A.I. are you really credit score hunger? Stop the shit.

Thank you for your feedback. In our opinion, VS A.I. mode also involves real players on your team. As some AI programs are designed with higher difficulty, AFK behaviour of certain players will have a negative effect on the gameplay experience of other players. However, we will consider implementing different levels of punishment for the various game modes such as VS A.I., Classic or Rank.

4.)

There appears to be a small lag or delay when claiming daily tasks ever since the last patch came out, it's very small, but very annoying since we used to be able to collect them without any delay. It would be very helpful if the delay on collecting daily tasks could be fixed soon.

Thank you for your feedback. We have resolved this issue.

5.)

please make the game fit on the iPad pro 2018 11/12.9

Thank you for you feedback. We will begin testing on the scaling of the game to fit this device and we will release an update in the near future for proper scaling with aforementioned device.

6.)

Add a new Quick Chat that says “Enemy Skills on Cooldown”, Useful, even if it’s vague.

We agree that having a Quick Chat option to remind teammates that enemy skills are on cool down is very helpful. For example, it can be used to alert the team that the enemy had already used flicker and is succeptible to ganks. We will evaluate and observe the practicality of such Quick Chat options. Thank you for your feedback.

7.)

Make capability graph info and detail in history like thiss.. This should make we know what player action in game.

Having a capability graph when viewing the game history of a player allows the players progress to be visualized. This will allow player to have a better understanding of his capabilities. We will have further discussions regarding this. Thank you for your feedback.

8.)

show CD of miniotaurs ult when he isnt full rage so its easier to know when you have it.

We agree that players find it hard to determine if Minotaur's rage mode Ult is on cooldown when not in rage mode. We will discuss if this issue can be optimized. Thank you for your feedback.

Post time 2019-9-13 06:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

SUGGESTIONS FOR GAME BALANCE, MATCHMAKING, SOLO PLAY

Edited by MedyoBadboy at 2019-9-13 07:04 PM

SOME SUGGESTIONS: buff old mm heroes, this game is totally dominated by assasins fighters and mages, mm is virtually useless in mythic games, for layla's ultimate, reduce cd to 28 seconds at all levels and 2nd skill cd to 8 seconds, slow increased to 70% l, for miya reduce her ulti's cd to 20 seconds and will be able to debuff fannys preymark and gusions dagger mark, lesley's camoflauge should also remove gusions dagger mark. Also jawhead is a fun and popular hero to use and her fling state has loads of potential but the range limits her role in gamea and is now obsolete in rank games due to heroes that are fast, so my suggestion is to increase the range of her fling state, to be able to throw opponents further like 1.5 times the current range, heroes are getting op every month so why not buff jawhead

AFKers: if a player has been afk for at least 5 times in one day he she should be banned for 2 days, afk penalty should be increased to 15 points, as many players in rank games afk intentionally to lower their rank this is a strategy used by players who grind for mmr to increase their rank on the global leader boards for a particular hero,
for example, im going to raise aldous mmr, it is easy to do from master to gm rank, starting from epic it is much harder to do due to presense of strong opponents so, i will use a hero that i dont use like layla or jawhead, then afk or lose on purpose to drop my rank back to master, and repeat

PURIFY SPELL: Make the spell work as the name suggests, it should also remove marks made by other heroes skill on the user like gusions dagger mark or fannys prey mark and johnsons, harley or lesley's ultimate targeting, this should bring more balance in the game by augmenting old heroes weakness against op heroes

CLASSIC MATCHES: to address cancer gamers and practice heroes the first 5 games of the day should be allocated for practice, that means win or lose it will not affect winrate.
"yes there is ai practice but not everyone have the time to play ai and it is still better to play with real players practice or not"

FOCUS ON SOLO GAMERS SATISFACTION:
AND HOW TO DEAL WITH SMURFS AND ACCOUNT TRADING: MATCHMAKING IMBALANCE:
we solo gamers have jobs businesses and stuff to do, so we dont have time to spend 8 hours playing per day and the chance to form squads, that means we only have money to spend on skins which theses squad players dont have, most squads form quasi squads or smurfs and prey on solo gamers exploiting the loopholes on the matchmaking algorithim, so they boost accnts to legend rank and sell them then repeat, my suggestion for this, for any player, if they have already played with each other for at least 10 times, even if they are not in a squad or group or friends inngame, the system will consider them as an organized squad and match them with equivalent 2 or 3 or 5 team squads in both rank and classic games, and a players overall winrate will be used to match him with teamates of similar winrate (+ or - 5% differential) and once they have been matched, their teams overall win rate will be used to match them with an opponent of similar winrate, for organized squads or group of friends the overall winrate should also apply..  And if a team is on a 3 game win streak then the system will also match them with another team that is on a 3 game win streak. If a player or team is on a 3 game lose streak he she or they will be matched against teams or playera of similar lose streak. This is to avoid other loopholes quasi squads exploit for them to avoid other squads or organizes groups and prey on solo gamers for easy stars. And hence discourage account trading and boosting, and make players better gamers.

Example:  (53% ave winrate team) vs (53 to 58% ave winrate opponent)

"the idea is that a players winrate should reflect his or her skill and not because he or she is boosted by a squad"

Hopefully this will get noticed by the dev team as facebook groups are totally useless their admins are only in for free diamonds and not actually listening to players or their friends

And please listen to solo gamers, they are the bulk of the paying customers of this game and are actually the ones who understand the game and how to make it better, these squads or pros are only pushing suggestions that favours their style of play and their fave roles, heroes and are not actually looking to improve the game balance..

Comments

i also agree with you .. i give you +4 points for this thread post of urs :)  Post time 2019-9-17 10:45 PM
Post time 2019-9-13 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-9-13 05:54 PM
MedyoBadboy replied at 2019-9-13 05:30 PM
SOME SUGGESTIONS: buff old mm heroes, this game is totally dominated by assasins fighters and mages, ...

You can make your own suggestion thread for that in this forum
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php
Post time 2019-9-29 11:44 PM | Show all posts
gøLd replied at 2019-9-29 09:39 PM
I'm expreriencing a problem on the game right now, sometimes when I'm draft picking, the game sudden ...

Hi @gøLd Sorry for earlier, about the bug issues that you experienced, try to make your own thread about it in the Bug Report section on this forumhttps://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mdisplay&fid=47
Don't forget to provide/including all these info in your thread bug report:
Nickname, ID (Server), Device(OS), Game client version,
Proof of SS/Video about the bug, also the date when it occured
Thanks

Post time 2019-9-29 10:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm expreriencing a problem on the game right now, sometimes when I'm draft picking, the game suddenly freezes out of nowhere and I need to restart the game so that the freeze will be gone, same goes with the loading screen too it sometimes freezes, I can tell it by the loading percent because none of them is changing, so I also had to restart the game which will lead me to caught in our game and lose a lot of stars. Hopefully you will notice this because I can't rank up and play properly, thank you.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-17 09:05 PM GMT+8