Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 604|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] How Lilith torn Luna's arms and legs...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-12 01:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Deep within the Dark Forest at night, a couple of a Human woman and a Dark Elf man that’s looking for specimen and any leftovers from the attack of Helcurt’s army to Leonin Village. They heard cries that echo through the silent deserted place. They followed where the sound comes from and found a lovely baby girl basked in the rays of moonlight. The lovely couple took the baby and the baby stopped crying, smiled at them. The couple was so happy and decided to name her - Luna.

Years passed and the baby grows to be a lovely girl in a neutral village deep within the southern mountains near the Abyss. Everyone in the neighbor loved Luna as she was jolly and always active. She would even give out her favorite Sticky Candy Pops to everyone that her father always brings whenever he comes home. She would also greet the elder dark elves every morning and give them candies. Her parents are contented as ever… not knowing what lies ahead.

One day, the Blood Queen Alice visited the village to ask the Elders for another sacrifice to feed the 'Abyss Devil'. Everyone greeted her and Luna, who happens to be playing in the street, came running to greet her to greet the Queen and to give her some candies.

Alice: My, my… Aren’t you a lovely human girl?
Luna: Human? No, I am a Dark Elf, my queen!
Alice: With your flawlessly white skin all over? Yes, you’re a Dark Elf. Hahaha!

The people around the street also laughed at what Luna did. She is so lovely, cute and innocent to things that even the Blood Queen don’t bother.

Alice: I think I like you, little girl. What’s your name?
Luna: Luna, my queen!
Alice: Well, my dear Luna, there’s something I have to do and I must go…

...and when Alice tried to put her hands in Luna’s head to pat her, a grim thing happened. An intense memory flashed back in Alice’s head and she saw the face of one of her most hated things alive - Lunox.

Alice hurriedly took her hands off Luna and pushed her so hard that Luna was thrown off the street harshly. Luna burst out into tears and the people around were in shock as to what happened..

Alice: What the hell are you? Who are your parents!!!???

Alice shouted and looked around. Luna’s parents came running when they heard what happened. Her mother took her off the ground and father asked Alice what happened. Alice was still holding her hands within her and didn’t answer. She then recognized Luna’s mother as Dr. Alisa of the Shadow Lab.

Alice: Dr. Alisa… So, you’re Marco, the Elite Captain of the Dark Elf Abyssal Army. What are you doing with one of the Husk of Lunox!!??
Marco: I am not understanding what you mean, my Queen.
Alice: That gir… that thing there. That is Lunox’ Dark Husk! I know you already heard of that!
Marco: I beg your pardon for my question now, my Queen but… How can you be so sure? No one found Lunox’ husks when she fell into a deep sleep and we don’t even know if they really exist.

As Alice was lost for words, the Dark Elf Elders came and stopped what’s happening. The Elders invited all of them to their High Tower. The people around don’t know what to do or believe in the things they hear. Because for the Dark Elves and everyone in the Southern Mountains, they believe that Lunox is a curse. An enemy that was brought forth preventing them to live peacefully under darkness.

Days and weeks passed, the people of the village started to ignore Luna and her family. Luna still insisted and tried to talk to them. She tried to give them again the Sticky Candy Pops that she loved in the people but were declined numerous times. Some kids even tried to bully her and calling names like ‘Cursed Child’. She became so sad that she busted into tears in the middle of the street. Suddenly, some people came to her and wiped her tears. They still loved the innocent and lovely Luna that they knew.

The Elders saw the scene. Early morning on the day after, people gathered in the mountains outside of the village. Luna as curious went on and took a peek of what happened. While on the way, the people tried to punch and kicked her and shout names at her. Blaming her but she still persists. Upon reaching the top, she fell on her knees on the sight. Those people… those people who hugged her and wiped her tears yesterday… yesterday they were still alive. They are now hanging on the branches of the giant tree.

Alice commanded the Elders for Dr. Alisa to experiment on Luna on the Shadow Lab to know the truth and to kill anyone who will side with them. Dr. Alisa and Marco opposes the Elder’s decisions and tried to hide Luna and planned an escape… but the Elders already knew. On the night of their escape, an entire corps of Dark Elf Army surrounded them and blocked their route. Marco knew he had no chance of winning even if he’s a top-rank elite but he has to make a way for Luna and Dr. Alisa. An intense fight and resistance occurred. Marco managed to defeat half of the corps soldiers but he also lost too much blood. Luna and Dr. Alisa make a run for it while Marco’s holding off the rest of the soldiers.

They successfully made their way but as they looked back, they saw Marco’s body pierced with dozens of spears. Luna cried and shouted at her father’s name with all her might. Trying to get out of her mother’s grasp to try and help. Marco manages to look back at them, smiled and they saw his lips moved… “Thank you and I love you both.” Dr. Alisa pulled Luna to finally make their escape complete… but not for long.

Selena heard of what happened in the village and ordered Thamuz to chase after them. Days passed within the Dark Forest, Dr. Alisa told Luna about the truth about her birth. Luna nevermind about it and accepted that they are still her parents. Dr. Alisa also told her that she never knew she was Lunox’ Dark Husk. Luna being curious, she asked her mother as who is Lunox and what it that husk of her.

Lunox’ Dreamland ability is to make her dream into a reality that was used to absorb the overwhelming power of Light and Dark and that stopped the millennia of war. Lunox mastered how to handle the power of Chaos and Order properly. She then needs to put these overwhelming power that’s within her inside the Twilight Orb resulting her to fall into a deep sleep to guard the power inside the dreamland. However, a myriad of things happened. One of it is the story of Lunox leaving her physical body after her going into the dreamland. Dr. Alisa didn’t go into much of the details but she told Luna that Lunox needs to be near God-like state to be able to hold together the two overwhelming powers for endless years. Thus, Lunox needs to leave her mortal body and that’s the birth of Lunox’ Husks. Added to the story is that Lunox’s physical body was torn in half because of the Light and Dark force can’t be together.

Dr. Alisa pointed to Luna: ...And you were now that Legendary Dark Husk of Lunox. Declared by that bitch queen Alice.

Not soon after, Thamuz’ army traced their smell in the wide of the Dark Forest. Thamuz, not having any pride or remorse over his victims, commanded his entire corps that he bought with him to attack them while in their sleep. Luna felt the bloodlust that lies around them and woke her mother up. As they were surrounded, Luna remembered what had happened to her father and wished that the stories were true. Hoping she could use some power from Lunox, whether it's light or dark, to save her mother in this desperate situation.

Tears ran down her face as she is crying but she is mad and angry at the same time. She fiercely looked at the monster’s commander, Thamuz and a miracle happened. A dimensional fissure opened at the back of Thamuz and he was right away sucked in it. No moments passed and the fissure closed. The monsters and Dr. Alisa were shocked. Luna managed to use the Chaos power of Lunox but… the price was great.

Luna fainted and fell on the ground. Dr. Alisa rushed to her help and was devastated for what she saw. Luna’s eyes were heavily bleeding black blood and when she tried to wake her up, Luna started crying again. She can’t see anything already. She tried blinking again and again but to no help. The monsters stop at the scene. They already knew what happened but they will all be killed if they backed down now. They continued their attack to the two defenseless victims.

Dr. Alisa, having known little military combat from a dear friend in Eruditio (Earthyl), tried to defend themselves hoping they could still get out of this. If not, then just Luna’s safety is enough. Luna didn’t stop crying, but not for her wounds, but for the thing, she’s hearing for minutes now. Her mother fighting off these countless creatures and tearing her apart. As she tried crawling to help her mother despite the odds, she heard a hoarse and crazy voice in the back. A voice of a little girl laughing.

Lilith: Ah...! What do we... have here. So... this is now the... faces of the… minions of that…. stinky Abyssal Spirit, huh...?

Luna faced the direction as to where the voice came from and she heard slithers, like a snake passing by her side.

Lilith: Don’t worry baby... i... got you... now…. It would be a waste if I... let you… a precious thing... perish here.

Hope comes in unexpected ways, Luna thought and she smiled. She then heard the voice laughed and laughed so hard in a distance and all of the noise from the monsters were gone. Luna unconsciously smiled for the victory and asked the voice to help her mother.

Lilith: Your... mother? Who? Where….? You... have someone with you...? Oh! Yeah… I guess you... mean that human...

Luna’s eyes widened in shock and more black blood gushed out. She again broke into tears. She lost all of her strength, almost fainting, and fell on her knees. But, as she was crying all of her heart out, a hand touched her hand. She knew it was Mother’s hand. She Knew the feeling of it. The softness and love. She hurriedly looked up to try and hug her...

Lilith: I’m sorry... my dear... This the only.... thing that's left of her… Your... mother they... were feasting on her… before i... came here..

Luna never felt so much sadness before. She hugged her mother’s hands so tight it almost broke into pieces. She cried and shouted with all of her strength in mad and anger. The whole Dark Forest were covered with Luna’s howling of hate and tears. She swore and cursed everyone she could see in her head.

Luna: ALICE!!! DARK ELVES!!! THAT FIRE MONSTER AND ALL OF THE ENTIRE ABYSS!! I SWEAR I WILL KILL, DESTROY AND WIPE OUT ALL OF YOU!!!!

As Luna’s losing all her strength after all the shouting and crying, something slithers on her body. The snake’s body is wrapping all over her.

Lilith: Hush now... my child... Things do happen and…. there’s nothing you can… do to stop it. but what you can.... do now… is revenge! But now that you... don’t have your... sight and you're... fragile as a cockroach... what can you... do?

Luna: Help me. HELP ME! I will give you everything you want and need just help me!
Lilith: Well... you see... I came here to…. devour that Lunox’s Dark Husk’s body…. You know... to be my own... for me to have a... body and so that I could use the.... maximum of my abilities... After all… that’s a body with chaos powers… Hihi Hihi hi!.... and I want and need it! And you happened to....  say that you will give me everything I want and need… right…?

Luna was lost for words. This snake needs and wants to eat her. Luna then asked if there’s something else she can do.

Lilith: Well…. I… have a question for you... Are you… willing to sacrifice everything for… your cause…?
Luna: EVERYTHING!
Lilith: Hihi hihi! Hi...Hihi! HAHA! Fine, then I… will take two of your… arms and two of your… legs… Deal…?
Luna: (Short pause) Deal…

The voice laughed so hard that Luna’s being annoyed and stopped her. Asking what’s her name first before she serves what the voice needs. She answered Lilith and that she was the Eternal Spirit. The very first entity to own and rule the world’s darkness. Lilith then touched Luna’s hand and Luna gritted her teeth. Lilith calmed her down stated that it is not yet time. Instead, Lilith guided Luna’s hands to touch something on the ground. It's a small cold round hard thing. Lilith told Luna that she placed 4 of them on the ground and that she must wish for 4 things. She will then grant them in exchange for Luna’s 2 arms and 2 legs.

Luna touched the two stones with both hands and breathed in heavily...

Luna: I want something… a power. A power to protect and defend myself and everyone whose dear in me. A power to eradicate all of my enemies!

Lilith smirked and suddenly Luna felt so much pain on her legs. The stone became a creature and started devouring her legs. The slow pain caused so much agony on her that she would scream so hard. Soon after the eating finishes, a shroud of dark mist surrounds her and it summons what seems to be metals because it clatters after falling on the ground. Luna touches them and recognizes countless shields with heavy artillery armaments installed in them. Luna is still catching her breath up from what she just experienced. Being eaten alive, as a child, and she still needs to do it over again. Having no legs now, she rolled on the ground to touch again the remaining 2 more stones.

Luna: Ughhh… 3rd is… I want the power of wisdom and mastery of my new power!

The 3rd stone right away turned into the creature and started eating her left arm. It was slow and painful that Luna thought she won't make it anymore. Then, she remembered her happy days while still in the village. The everyday content of life. Those smiles and hugs from the people whenever she gives them her favorite Sticky Candy Pops.

Luna: The fourth is…

She is now on the verge of sleeping out the pain. She thought she would not survive anymore and then she smiled.

Luna: ...ticky Candy Pops.... Many… many… limitless candy pops…
Lilith: HAH...! HAHAHA…! YOU”RE… INSANE! You… could have wished to fix yourself or eyesight! Are you really dying!?
Luna: I know… you will not let me… die… you still need… this body… remember..? I need… my candies… to give to you… to thank you… for this chance… and this power…
Lilith: (Speechless) *Gulp* I… like you… kid…

Luna smiled and fell into a deep sleep while the fourth stone is eating her right arm. Then magically, Lilith grew arms and legs in her body. She enjoyed her newly acquired Chaos body. She tried jumping and punching. She partied all the way. Looking down on the ground, the Helpless, limbless body of Luna all covered in blood with the shields at her side.

Lilith: You... cunning little girl... I... will now give you... a small gift… Use it… well…

Luna woke up thru the sunlight rays beaming at her face. She wasn’t like before. She remembered what happened last night but when she woke up, she felt so good… and refreshed. She tried standing up and… it was effortless! She never stood like that ever before. She was floating! All of her shields are now equip all over her body, literally. She now has shield at her back like wings. Shields beneath her that look like dress gown and shields that have huge mechanical hands, almost touching the ground, acts as her arms. All her wounds are now gone and were as if fixed by a great doctor or engineer. Though she still can't see, she can now make sense of everything around her. She tried touching everything she can but nothing. Her sense of touch is not there.

Luna: Well, it would be greedy of me if I'll ask for touch senses to be back but thank you, snake girl. We’ll see each other again but I hope not as enemies.

Luna tried to start her journey to get out of the forest when suddenly she smelled something she’s so familiar with. The smell of happy memories, Sticky Candy Pops. She tried searching for it through and it brought her to her belly. She tried touching and there seems to be a bag. She opened it up and it was full of her favorite candies! She smiled and remembered her last wish. She smiles at how silly she is when she can just wish for her eyesight or something else. She grabbed one candy and put it in her mouth. Tears came down running again. With that first candy for her new self, she’s now resolved to take her revenge and to be the greatest protector the entire Land of Dawn ever have.

Post time 2019-9-12 06:07 PM | Show all posts
I'm at work now reading your story..you got me really hyped on them..montoon should hire you, your stories are truelly amazing!! You don't seem to lack imagination..carry on and post more..i can't wait to read them!!
 Author| Post time 2019-9-12 06:42 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-9-12 06:07 PM
I'm at work now reading your story..you got me really hyped on them..montoon should hire you, your s ...

My stories will be tackling the future from here on starting with Exokiel. The story in the future is centered around Dr. Rooney's Special Device (The one that Claude's using). It became an absolute device to the point that it was considered to be the 3rd Twilight Orb.

Spoiler! lol.
Post time 2019-9-12 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-9-12 09:25 PM

Ugh, i don't like spoilers
If you got me to take a break from work to read your story...means you're that good.

Author| Post time 2019-9-12 07:03 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2019-9-12 06:49 PM
Ugh, i don't like spoilers
If you got me to take a break from work to read your story...means you'r ...

Ah! Do you mean the Stories made by DatAshe? Yeah, I really like too how he or she's making his/her stories.

You flatter me with your words. LOL
Post time 2019-9-12 09:25 PM | Show all posts
excaliburn20 replied at 2019-9-12 07:03 PM
Ah! Do you mean the Stories made by DatAshe? Yeah, I really like too how he or she's making his/he ...

Both of them actually...i'm a fan of books and stories so..i will always appreciate a good story

Comments

Lol. I hope you will like my next story here.  Post time 2019-9-13 05:22 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-17 06:02 AM GMT+8