Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 527|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Exokiel - Malefic Slayer (Skill Auto-caster)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-12 07:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-12 05:02 PM

Exokiel Deadswore
Malefic Slayer

Role: Mage / Marksman
Specialty: Reap / Burst

Slayer's Tempest
Passive
Exokiel's basic attacks can only inflict 50% Physical Damage and Magical Damage from Equipment and Emblems but gains an extra 40% ASPD from Equipment and Emblems. Each basic attack has a 3.4% chance to auto-cast Razzia’s Microburst and Malefic Cleavestorm, increasing the chance rate by 3.4% each Level.

Skill1
Wildshooting Squall                 Buff  
Cooldown: 4.0          Mana Cost: 30
(Passive) If CD Reduction reached maximum: all of this skill's effects and durations are doubled. Increase Movement Speed by 30% for 2.5secs and Increase auto-cast chance rate for Razzia’s Microburst and Malefic Cleavestorm by 10% for 5secs.

(Active) Within 5 secs: Exokiel can do a short slide-step in a specified direction after every basic attack (controlled by Left Joystick). Also, if there's any single enemy hero unit that gets too close, Exokiel will shove her Malefic Slayer Giantbow in front to greatly knock them back (12secs CD).

Skill2
Razzia's Microburst                Buff  CC
Cooldown: 8.5           Mana Cost: 80
(Passive) If Magic Attack is high enough: this skill will deal extra (+100% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and increase this skill's auto-cast chance rate by 10%. If this skill’s target is in CC state (Slow Effect exempted), increase the stun chance rate by 25% and greatly increase the auto-cast chance rate of this skill by 30% for 5secs.  

(Active) Exokiel will command her pet, Black Hawk Razzia, to do an impact dive from above on a single enemy hero unit, dealing 450/500/550/600/650/700 (+230% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage, 45% chance to stun the target for 1.8secs and 60% Slow Effect for 3secs on other enemy units around (Slow Effect is invalid in auto-cast). If this skill successfully stunned the target hero unit, Reduce this skill's CD by 80%.

Skill3
Malefic Cleavestorm                   Burst   Damage
Cooldown: 46         Mana Cost: 130
(Passive) If Attack Speed reached maximum:  this skill will release another set of 6 Malefic Spikes, the Malefic Spikes will deal True Damage instead of Magic Damage and increase this skill's auto-cast chance rate by 20%. If a single enemy hero unit is hit with consecutive 12 Malefic Spikes, increase this skill's auto-cast chance rate by another 20% for 5secs (10secs CD).

(Active) Exokiel's next 4 basic attacks will be enhanced by Malefic Magic that will deal extra (+200% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage and her arrow will split into 6 Malefic Spikes after hitting the target. The Malefic Spikes will chase the target enemy hero unit dealing 80 (+50% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage each. If there's another enemy hero unit nearby that has lesser HP than the initial target enemy hero, the Malefic Spikes will chase that target instead.

d46bf4f41602aaed7b73706e75e98e78.jpg
I imagined this hero to have this kind of cutey type of face, this nice hair and that cloth covering her mouth
d21fb1e4a0239dbc795c511515e3b997.jpg
...and has this badass sexy outfit that you can see some skin, and some abs (so hot!) to match her dark malefic magic
Bow Design.png
...while she's using this kind of Giant Star-Limbed Bow.
c2991c79837797f29849ba657d68c0e5.jpg
..and of course, her baby, Razzia.

* These images are Google grabbed. This is an effort to try and visualize the hero concept. I don't know who the owner or creator is and which game or anime some of them are in but credits to them.
* I will be posting another hero concept tomorrow which is a Marksman! An Isekai'ed hero from Earth to the Land of Dawn! Hate it or love it, your choice! Mabuhay!

Post time 2019-9-12 03:11 PM | Show all posts
look at her passive . her passive is too good . Nice hero concept .thank man Thanks for sharing. GOOD work

Comments

Wow! Thank you! It is my pleasure to share and there will lots and lots more of that coming!  Post time 2019-9-12 04:48 PM
Wow! Thank you! It is my pleasure to share and there will lots and lots more of that coming!  Post time 2019-9-12 04:48 PM
Post time 2019-9-12 03:27 PM | Show all posts
great hero concept. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Comments

Absolutely! Thank you too that you liked it! There will be more Hero concepts i have stored and will post them sooner!  Post time 2019-9-12 04:49 PM
Post time 2019-9-12 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Very good mm hero concept. I like extra 40% attack speed gain from item. But in the meantime only gains 50% of items stats. The skill set are also good. Do not forget to submit this to in game cs as a suggestion. Also provide the thread link.

Comments

Yes! She will be so OP if she will have 100% damage from items and emblems. Hence, her core gameplay is super fast basic attack for higher auto-cast probability.  Post time 2019-9-12 04:50 PM
Post time 2019-9-12 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy part 2.. Great concept

Comments

No problem..  Post time 2019-9-13 07:45 AM
oh, sorry that i misunderstood. My bad.  Post time 2019-9-13 05:22 AM
I don't mean to say that she is fully like kimmy ... what I mean is that she has the same multi-role as kimmy, not in terms of skills  Post time 2019-9-12 09:39 PM
How is it Kimmy part 2? LOL. I actually a new concept that i will be posting tomorrow that is somehow similar how Kimmy and Granger works. Hope you will check it out!  Post time 2019-9-12 06:47 PM
Post time 2019-10-8 06:12 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 07:02 PM GMT+8