Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 174|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Eris - Celestial Blade Arts (Servant of Royal Paxley House)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-11 04:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-11 05:09 PM

Eris
Celestial Blade Arts

Role: Mage / Fighter
Specialty: Charge / Crowd Control

Servant's Celestial Heart
Passive
Eris can't do normal basic attacks if there are no summoned weapons because of the Slave's Curse. Instead, she will run if the normal attack button is used without summoned weapons (5 Movement Speed points every Level). Using her Summoning Magic, she can summon Celestial Weapons. Using her Celestial Metal Blessing and Gusion's advice, she can command them without touching. Eris can summon up to two weapons at a time.

Skill1
Mythical Waves - Gungnir                   Buff  CC
Cooldown: 20          Mana Cost: N/A
(Active) Eris will summon Gungnir and command it to pierce in front of her in a straight line dealing 345/390/435/480/525 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemy hero units in the path. Gungnir will stay pierced on the first enemy hero hit and slow them down by 80% for 1.5secs. If the skill is not used again after 1.5sec, Gungnir will fly back to Eris' side and can be used for the basic attack.

(Use again) Use this skill again within 1.5secs after casting to forcefully call Gungnir back and pulling the enemy hero unit being pierced. This skill will enter a 20secs CD afterward and Gungnir can't be used for the basic attack.

(Passive) Eris will do 3 hit combo as basic attack with Gungnir. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to inflict Water Sedation: Slows Movement and Attack Speed of a single target enemy unit by 60% for 4secs.

Skill2
Terrafirma Imploder - Parashurama                 AoE  CC
Cooldown: 20          Mana Cost: N/A
(Active) Eris will summon Parashurama up in the air and command it to smash the ground below, dealing 345/390/435/480/525 (+130% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemy units in a circular area and will slightly pull all of them towards the center. If the skill is not used again after 1.5sec, Parashurama will fly back to Eris' side and can be used for the basic attack.

(Use again) Use this skill again within 1.5secs after casting to release the earth-shattering force of Parashurama and knocking up all enemy units caught in the smash and stunning them for 2secs. This skill will enter a 20secs CD afterward and Parashurama can't be used for the basic attack.

(Passive) Eris will do 3 hit combo as basic attack with Parashurama. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to use Stomp Break: Eris will command Parashurama to slam the enemies in front dealing 145/190/235/280/325 (+230% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage in a small area.

Skill3
Holy Inferno - Excalibur                   Buff  CC
Cooldown: 20         Mana Cost: N/A
(Active) Eris will summon and throw Excalibur in a specified direction. Stunning the first enemy hero hit for 1sec and deals 345/390/435/480/525 (+200% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage to all enemy units in a small area. If the skill is not used again after 1.5sec, Excalibur will fly back to Eris' side and can be used for the basic attack.

(Use again) Use this skill again within 1.5secs after casting to instantly teleport to Excalibur and retrieve it. After teleportation, it will cause a sudden burst of flames that will greatly knock back all other enemy units around. This skill will enter a 20secs CD afterward and Excalibur can't be used for the basic attack.

(Passive) Eris will do 3 hit combo as basic attack with Excalibur. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to inflict St. Elmo's Glow: Burn the target enemy hero unit twice by 15~60 (+80% Total Magic Power) points of Magic Damage that scales with the hero's lost HP.

Additional Skill Information
[Gungnir + Parashurama]: Eris will do 6hit combo with the two weapons. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to inflict 1 stack of Life Seed: When enemy heroes with Life Seed die, his/her corpse will turn into a tree that grants HP Regeneration by 100/110/120/130/140 (+70% Total Magic Power) each stack to nearby allied heroes every 2secs. The tree dissipates when the enemy hero revives.

[Parashurama + Excalibur]: Eris will do 6hit combo with the two weapons. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to activate Infernal Ejection: Eris will command both weapons to stab the ground to summon a Lava Fountain that knocks enemies up 5 times in a circular area, dealing 245/290/310/545/590 (+100% Total Magic Power) points of continuous Magic Damage and burning the knocked up enemies 4 times by 100~550 points of Magic Damage for 5secs after the skill ends.

[Excalibur + Gungnir]: Eris will do 6hit combo with the two weapons. Hit the same enemies twice using the last hit of the combo to activate Laze: Eris will command both weapons to strike each other. Using the combination of the elements of the two weapons, they will create a Large Deadly Fume that surrounds the enemy target. Lasts for 5secs that deals 16/18/20/22/24 (+150% Total Magic Power) points of continuous Magic Damage every 0.5secs, reduced Movement Speed by 60% and Blind Status to all units while inside.

Skill Note(s):
All skill's level at max will be 5/5/5, not 6/6/3. There's no Ulti skill here. No other notes to be made because every description is already spoon-feeding.

47f10997dac30c83bc8200f97a5de768.jpg

This is the best and perfect image for my imagination on her! Without holding that sword, of course. and those Spell Circles are awesome! Since she will do exactly those circles when summoning her weapons!
Mythical Waves - Gungnir.jpg
Mythical Waves - Gungnir
Terrafirma Imploder - Parashurama.png
Terrafirma Imploder - Parashurama
Holy Inferno - Excalibur.jpg
Holy Inferno - Excalibur

* These images are Google grabbed. This is an effort to try and visualize the hero concept. I don't know who the owner or creator is and which game or anime some of them are in but credits to them.
* I will be posting another hero concept tomorrow which is a Mage/Marksman! This hero can has a percentage to auto-cast her skills! Ragnarok Online Players can definitely recognize her. Hate it or love it, your choice! Mabuhay!
Post time 2019-9-11 05:08 PM | Show all posts
nice concept ..reminds me of gilgamesh from fate

Comments

Gilgamesh is one of a hell of a Blade Arts master. He can summon thousands of them! Lol. My Eris here can actually summon a lot of them but it will cost a lot on her  Post time 2019-9-11 05:12 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 05:13 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-11 05:08 PM
nice concept ..reminds me of gilgamesh from fate

By the way, on her background story that I am working right now, she is the one who gave Gusion his Daggers that can be imbued with Light Powers
Post time 2019-9-11 07:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Love these kinds of concepts with unique play styles xD
Perhaps you can mention in the passive description that double skills would have additional effects as a heads up.
Are there any CDs for the doubled skill basic attack effects? Otherwise the hero may be too OP

Post time 2019-9-11 08:04 PM | Show all posts
even though she can't do basic attack, her skill set are super cool and all skills have cc and high burst damage. i think this hero is worthy to be in mlbb. don't forget to submit this to in game customer support as a suggestion. provide the thread link too.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-12 06:12 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-11 08:04 PM
even though she can't do basic attack, her skill set are super cool and all skills have cc and high  ...

If you use all of her skills to use all of her CC and cant do basic attack, well she can run if she has no weapon. LOL.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-12 06:25 AM | Show all posts
Darkflamecas replied at 2019-9-11 07:23 PM
Love these kinds of concepts with unique play styles xD
Perhaps you can mention in the passive descr ...

The combo using two weapons and their effect to be put on the passive part? Yeah, that would be good. I will edit it now.

And for the CD, I was actually thinking about that because what if the player uses attack speed build and every 6th hit will inflict the status. But I also thought that it is not that OP since it is the 6th basic hit. and with the meta right now? it is so seldom to complete the 6th basic attack hit unless the enemy is fighting back too

Comments

Gungnir+PArashurama and Gungnir+excalibur. same as on the other skillls. Hence, it iwll be confusing already and redundant  Post time 2019-9-12 06:28 AM
i changed my mind, i wont be putting the additional skill infos on the passive parts since it willl be confusing. There will be 2 additional skill info in each skill, E.G. Gungnir will have  Post time 2019-9-12 06:27 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-21 03:55 PM GMT+8