Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 172|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Bug on Draft Pick

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-11 04:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hellooowww Moonton, long time I didn't join this forum coz my life getting busy and busy, but Im still play Mobile Legends with my friends.
Now I want to report some bug/glitch I ever experience in the game.....
Bug on draft pick : There's a bug when you choose heroes at draft pick, choose heroes randomly and fast. keep on choose till your time runs out.......keep on choose and you will take enemy choosing heroes timer (so they can't choose hero) and other effects are.....some enemy spell will be missing. This is very2 bad bug....please fix this fast.
I found other bug but I need to discuss this privately
Thanks for your attentions to read this post
Post time 2019-9-11 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-9-11 04:25 PM

please vist to the ingame customercare and report the bug with a proof if you can that would be better.
Post time 2019-9-11 04:41 PM | Show all posts
@Winnie

Hi, MLBB team is aware of this bug for quite some time already and currently in the process of resolving this completely. Like what @RohitBK201 said, contact the in-game CS (guy with headphones icon on the top left of your main lobby screen), and if possible; attach a screenshot of the match that you experienced this bug. Make sure that the battle ID is visible as they will need this in order to check.
Post time 2019-9-11 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Report it to costumer service, or provide to moderators all proof that is needed from this guide. I hope it will be fixed soon :D
Post time 2019-9-14 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Please provide these information here.
Profile and server id
Device model and os version
Game client version
Date when it occurred
How to trigger this bug
Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-18 11:39 PM GMT+8