Author: HoaHoa
Collapse the left

[Share] 0% win rate, 3 matches

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-11 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Mobile legend nowadays..........
Post time 2019-9-11 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-9-11 02:49 PM
I suggest not allowing playing any hero unless you have more than 100 games in classic.

Thats i agree with this, nowadays in SEA server, i play ranked in Mythic, one of my teammates using gusion, he show his match about <50, no expert icon in loading heroes. In battle he ended up with feeding he get bronze. I check in recent match he already have Mythic 100~ he dont care about star because he already have much. Also i have suggestion only use hero if reach expert.
Post time 2019-9-11 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ozgunlu at 2019-9-11 03:46 PM

2 years ago, i played with 2 afk players. I was franco and they (afk players) were following me.
I was hooking enemy, they killed him.
We won the game with 2 gold medal afk players
I miss old days.
Post time 2019-9-11 11:23 PM | Show all posts
The person could have been filling for the team right? Because u miss a role or whatever. I mean even if they are bad thry try to contribute somehow
Post time 2019-9-15 08:14 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-9-11 08:15 AM
Hi!
Not a troll post.  I had 2 teammates in rank who decided to try their new heros.  Is that so  ...

Very well then, I can see how we should treat your post.

You suggest that system give punishment for players with low score. To be honest, you can report players as having 'low skill level'. If system found your report to be legitimate, it will punish reported player. Also, I support the suggestion as long as it is implemented in rank matches only.

You suggest a minimum match requirement before player can use certain hero in ranked match. I must say that this is only applicable in higher tier only. Let's say you join as Warrior III and play three - four matches daily. One month after joining date, there is no guarantee if you can play ranked match. Are you not going to loose interest?

You said you lost a game being teamed up with inexperienced Harith and Leomord players. You asked if they should be punished. I don't know why they should be punished. Maybe they feed. Maybe some other guys.

And I don't understand you lost 7-25 when you alone get 8 kills and 10 support, my math is nowhere good.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 11:55 PM GMT+8