Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 390|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] 0% win rate, 3 matches

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-10 03:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We lost in legend rank, something like 7-25.
I checked my teamates and they were:
Leomord, 3 matches 0% win rate. He had 900 games in total, mostly brawl.
Harith, 20 matches 50% win rate. He had 700 games in total, mostly brawl.

I checked the enemy team, they all had more than 2000 games and they played their main heros.

So do you think this is fair?? Should that Harith and Leomord should be punished??

I wrote a post about AFK, in my opinion they should be banned 1 day ONLY from rank the first time they are AFK. 1 week the second time and the third time they should be banned for the rest of the season, ONLY in rank, so they can still play classic brawl and the other modes.

Now im asking you all what kind of punishments you consider fair for these poor performance intentional feeders.

I suggest not allowing playing any hero unless you have more than 100 games in classic. Trying new heros in rank is just disrespecful for the other 4 teammats.

Punishment?? maybe not banned from rank, but losing more credits (which banns you from rank).
If the system gives you a 3.0 final score, that should definetely be a good 20 credits punishment (you go to 90 which allows you to play rank again).
If you get between 3.1 and 4.0 you lose 10 credits.
I have 2000 games with jhonson 51% win rate and im starting kufra now, 200 games with 47% win rate. People in draft always complain about my low win rate with khufra, i tell them im really good, check my history after the game.
I end up being MVP, something like 8 kills, dead 2, support 10,  between 20 and 30% damage, and between 40% to 50% tanking.
meh...
Post time 2019-9-10 07:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-10 03:40 PM
I agree with you its rly hard to play when your teammates cant get 100% from their heros, especially ...

Bro...

Rambling is not a suggestion.

Anyone offering a suggestion make a sensible post.

Complaining and bitcching is not the way offer a suggestion.

Also always backup your case with documentation.

OP’s post is nothing but ranting.
How do you if this is even true or just a false flag.
I have seen this guy complaining a lot.

Make a post with screenshots or video of the game.
Prove your case.
Don’t just say Harith and Leomord are feeders.
Show they are indeed so bad as you say they are.

Forum should give 0 importance to posts like these which can’t backup their claim.
Provide evidence of the complaint or keep it to yourself.

Moderators should be a better job of not encouraging these sort of troll posts.
Post time 2019-9-10 03:40 PM | Show all posts
I agree with you its rly hard to play when your teammates cant get 100% from their heros, especially strong heros like leomord and harith. There should be certain nukber of match to be played for certain hero to pick him. U should post this thread in sugestion list so our mods could directly to submit it to moontoon
Post time 2019-9-10 06:03 PM | Show all posts
agree with the punishment.
right now matchmaking is very fast.
I think a bit slow matchmaking but calculating all the criteria should be more useful.
Post time 2019-9-10 10:23 PM | Show all posts
I understand your point of view but this is a moba game this is not LOL, I remember old MLBB when we played with afk in team and there no was so much punishment like now. You was unlucky that is it, every 4/5 match we can found this kind of people in rank is normal, this game looks like is not easy for all.
Post time 2019-9-11 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Hard to prove intentional feeders with a final score like that.

100 games is a lot, It takes me 3 weekdays to get to 10 games, and I know I play more than the average user.  Even 30 games seem like a lot because you need at least 3 roles in case a teammate wants to use one of yours

I remember a poster suggesting a blacklist (maybe it was even you)  That sounds like a good idea to me

Don't we have MCL and other things for exclusive super serious players only tournaments?
Post time 2019-9-11 01:46 AM | Show all posts
How did Harith and Leomord KDA look like? Absolutely worse than others in the loosing team? Like, each of them died 10 times with no kill and no assist?

Or the whole team shared similar final KDA?
Post time 2019-9-11 02:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Since op has not provided any screenshots or evidence, let’s concl that this is a troll post.

It would be great if mods questioned posts like these but....w/e
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 08:15 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-11 02:45 AM
Since op has not provided any screenshots or evidence, let’s concl that this is a troll post.

It w ...

Hi!
Not a troll post.  I had 2 teammates in rank who decided to try their new heros.  Is that so hard to believe?? You really need a screenshot to prove it?
Im not talking about buffing or nerfing a hero (both harith leomord are just fine to me), I was asking for opinions about punishments for feeders and low skill level players.  No need of screenshots here mate, just opinions on punishments (Unless I am the only serious dedicated player getting lots of AFK and low skill).
I play everyday a lot, love this game and face lots of areas of improvement.  
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by HoaHoa at 2019-9-11 08:54 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-10 07:57 PM
Bro...

Rambling is not a suggestion.

I complain a lot?? I would say I play a lot and notice problems which I bring here to ask for everybodys opinions.  I also suggest solutions myself.  And I write guides, pretty long guides about specifix heroes, roles and strategies (I have 6000 games in one account, 2000 in the other account, mythic level 15 stars, but I already know you will not believe me because there is no screenshot :(

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-21 04:40 PM GMT+8