Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: LegendaryCat
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion for Natalia (BUFF)

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-11 03:17 AM | Show all posts
She's not used a lot for sure, and when she is it's like a mosquito, irritating ! and not knowing where she is but when she comes out she doesn't really do much.

Off topic about helcurt, what's with teams with helcurt all spamming (x) battle emoji? shtick not funny.  Saw a couple of different teams doing it, i don't get it
Post time 2019-9-11 04:29 AM | Show all posts
ozgunlu replied at 2019-9-10 03:14 PM
just bring back 2 sec silence.
no need more..

As a player who prefers playing adc..i would just say "noo no no no". Playing such a role against Natalia with 2s silence is sad..i remember how she used to be in the past, i don't want to have that again..a little rework on her ultimate will be ok, but 2s silence?Please no..You don't even have time to use a panic flicker

Comments

How about no :))) don't ruin this for me, i'm a MM user :)))  Post time 2019-9-12 06:45 PM
how about 1.5 sec :)))  Post time 2019-9-11 02:21 PM
Post time 2019-9-11 09:30 AM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2019-9-11 12:54 AM
They can buff Natalia all they want but its a big NO-NO to give back her 2s silence, giving it back  ...

As I remember, Nata with 2secs silence was already out of meta for a long time. And then came her rework that gives her a new auto backstab as a compensate for her 1sec silence. People were hype for a couple of weeks, and then she became forgotten again.

My suggestion is a complete revamp for her. Change her role as fighter or support. Or a mage

Comments

Yeah she can be anything as long as not getting her 2s silence back. xD  Post time 2019-9-13 11:17 AM
Post time 2019-9-11 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Hi forum user @LegendaryCat,

Please submit your suggestion via the in-game CS and get a chance to let your ideas be implemented! Simply click the "guy in headphones" icon located near the top left corner of your main lobby in-game, and select the category "Suggestion".

We hope to see your ideas soon
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 08:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-9-11 10:15 AM
Hi forum user @LegendaryCat,

I will. Thank you for reading my suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-15 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Here is a video featuring Helcurt's buff for silence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uOQ1pnWllM

We can see on the comments section that players thought that Natalia deserved the buff instead.
I'm not trying to push Moonton and the developers to buff Natalia for my selfish ambition, though I would really appreciate it if they'd hear us out.
Post time 2019-9-16 11:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Natalia user here with 70% winrate. She is definitely a late game heroine, thats all i can say to people who wanted to use her. You cant kill early game. But guess what's her gameplay early game? Use that roaming item since she cant farm well early, she will abaolutely die if she tries to farm before lvl4. That will help her gain gold early game then just roam and look for Killsteal. That is my gameplay for her. She needs to gain more gold so get the items she needs and late game, kill them... All of them!!!

But i guess i could try and brainstorm on what revamp should i do with her ULT. in game? i never am using her ULT. like in 100matches, i use her ULT 5times only. So yeah, her ULT is useless.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-17 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Okay there was a hidden nerf for Natalia. Her smoke bomb and ultimate's slow effects decreased from 65% to 55%/40%, respectively. I'm done.
Post time 2019-9-18 04:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LegendaryCat replied at 2019-9-17 08:00 PM
Okay there was a hidden nerf for Natalia. Her smoke bomb and ultimate's slow effects decreased from  ...

Wtf!? is it legit!? the f they did to my little girl!?
 Author| Post time 2019-9-19 03:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
excaliburn20 replied at 2019-9-18 04:33 AM
Wtf!? is it legit!? the f they did to my little girl!?

Yes. I have abandoned Natalia already. Let's cancel our hopes of her being buffed. Moonton will nerf her even more every now and then.

Comments

I cry in the abyss. Whne in the next patch they will bring Helcurt's silence to 1.5secs  Post time 2019-9-19 05:52 PM
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 08:49 AM GMT+8