Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 323|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff the least used hero to OP status for every new character released

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-10 04:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello all,

I see a lot of suggestions nerf this nerf that.  I somewhat agree, but I would feel cheated if my favorite characters get nerfed.

So my suggestion is to Buff the least used hero every time a new hero will be released.  I'm not talking about a rework, just a straight OP buff like half the CDR on all skills.  Or add stuns or crowd control or invincibility frames to skills.  Or add jungling, lifesteal, or critical chances to passives.  Whatever crazy buff you guys can think of!  (But not all at once just enough to make them S tier most used hero)

Till eventually all 80 characters are as annoying a xborg.

Vote now!
Single Polls, Total 20 Users voted

Poll is finished

65.00% (13)
10.00% (2)
15.00% (3)
10.00% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-9-10 05:42 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-9-10 06:06 AM

Yeah you are planing to make unbalanced old heros, man pls i am soloq nana player and i dont have any problem rn i am near mythic, i also play sometimes miya on ranked. Sometimes u people need more skill, u expect to be pro from just 20 matches, if its not like that, it means hmthat heri need buff. I see people call themselves nabs but they have 4k matches, i know someone eho go pharsa and now he is global, it means that this game is balanced when nana and pharsa players are mythic, clint cs underrated, alice is underrated, bane, eudora, argus, sun.... I can go like this 4ever. Point is that meta heros are nit aleays best choice, picking xounter hero, counter build, way of ganking, making traps.... This is my opinion u dont have to agree with any here ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-9-10 06:21 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-10 05:42 AM
Yeah you are planing to make unbalanced old heros, man pls i am soloq nana player and i dont have an ...

Congrats on your achievement.  You tell me yourself can anyone spend 2 months non stop learning nana and be legend?  Compared to 2 months using Lylia and being legend?  

The balance problem is when two people equally skilled use different characters, which one will win.  Of course a really good pharsa can beat a so so lylia.  But who will win when a really good pharsa play against a really good lylia?

Comments

I use clint btw. When he gets to 4 items watch out  Post time 2019-9-10 10:29 PM
Their skill... Pharsa have longer range than lylia but she cant move while casting ultimate, but she can run away in bird form and continue shooting...  Post time 2019-9-10 12:30 PM
I sais it for pharsa, clint, bane, alice....  Post time 2019-9-10 12:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-10 09:39 AM | Show all posts
you can't compare pharsa with lylia, because lylia is basicly a midlaner and pharsa is just a safelaner.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-10 06:05 PM | Show all posts
totally agree with you.
with every new hero at least two old hero Shou be reworked/buffed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-10 06:40 PM | Show all posts
This is i agree with your suggestion, every heroes must worth to use, especially for Balmond, Layla, Miya, and Zilong, these old heroes cant stand agains new Meta hero like Lylia (with her ult she can restore HP), Xborg (with his True Damage), Lunox (with her passive and regen).

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-9-10 09:16 PM | Show all posts
If you buff all heroes, nothing change.
They should delete kimmy (not nerf).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-9-10 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-11 10:10 PM
Eizy replied at 2019-9-10 09:39 AM
you can't compare pharsa with lylia, because lylia is basicly a midlaner and pharsa is just a safela ...

Haha you're right.  I really don't know what's a meta counter part of pharsa.  Admittedly I see her so rarely I'm not the best judge of her
BD007 replied at 2019-9-10 06:05 PM
totally agree with you.
with every new hero at least two old hero Shou be reworked/buffed.

@BD007
Oh two wow, I guess we have to with 80 heroes.  Thanks for posting

DennisST replied at 2019-9-10 06:40 PM
This is i agree with your suggestion, every heroes must worth to use, especially for Balmond, Layla, ...

@DennisST
Balmond, Layla, Miya, and zilong aka warrior rank MVPs  XD.  Poor balmond akai even stole his beyblade

ozgunlu replied at 2019-9-10 09:16 PM
If you buff all heroes, nothing change.
They should delete kimmy (not nerf).

@ozgunlu
That's a bit extreme.... how bout they have to pay 300 diamonds every time they want to use her?  Sounds fair to me

Use magic Report

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-19 12:15 AM GMT+8