Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: a_ferli
Collapse the left

[Mood] Instant shitbombing for sharing opinions on Kimmy.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-10 01:03 PM | Show all posts
As I want to explain my side of the story, I let you share your thoughts, yet you're upset with all our replies. As I read once more the entirety of the thread, I understand your frustrations of the hero, Kimmy.

I would like to send my apologies of sending you such little information regarding your thread. I may have given you some more tips on how to counter the hero. I, however, did not do that, and instead just gave you a "basic" answer, in hopes that you understand my opinion that Kimmy isn't that hard to deal with.
I sincerely apologize if you feel "shitbombed" or shutdown by any of our replies. In my defense, I was only sharing my opinion, but it seems that my opinion was simply not enough for you or that I made you feel bad for expressing yours, which in my side, I wasn't trying to make you feel that way.

To complete for what I said, try to use heroes that could somehow counter her such as Lolita's Shield, ambushing her with high bursts of damage such as Aurora or Granger, or ganking her as early as possible during the early game phase.

Kimmy is indeed an annoying hero to face against, but it just shows the diversity and change of gameplay which brings out the uniqueness of the game. We wouldn't want plain old, same repetitive mechanics, would we?
Post time 2019-9-10 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Ok so because of this thread, i read the last thread you posted about kimmy, again. I didn't really give an answer there but you should understand something. People from this forum, especially mods, they're not bullying anyone..We are all players here, some of us are veterans on this game so if we give our opinion is simply because you know a lot about the game. It'a logical that all of us can't possibly share the same opinion...I get that you've probably encountered Kimmy before and it was propably hard for you to play against her..but not everything on this game has to be easy...every hero here was 1 or more weaknesses, CC is one for every hero not just MM.
I guess what i'm trying to say here is you shouldn't judge us for sharing different thoughts about this matter. The thread you made about kimmy actually should be more like an open conversation with pros and cons...discuss it, learn from each other etc. Most of the times, critics are constructive. To be honest i think heroes like Helcurt, Fanny, Gusion or Granger are more annoying than Kimmy and harder to play against them. What can be harder for me, might be easier for you..and viceversa.
So, at the end of my long reply, don't judge or be mad at people that share different opinions..it's all that it is..
Post time 2019-9-10 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by AnnaStrasza at 2019-9-10 09:30 PM

Lol @ a mod replying by addressing the OP as “Dude”.

Very professional way to start the conversation.

I mentioned very clearly in OP’s original post that the responses are very biased, coming from “a specific group”.
This group keeps doing the same in several posts, where they spam the threads with comments.

There are 5 of them who dive bomb threads back to back and either try to discredit the OP or derail the thread.

I will also add one thing.
Except for one or two mods, rest of them are just not good.
They just show up say some nonsense and move on.

BD007 replied at 2019-9-10 04:16 AM
i am not seeing any mod is saying anything rude or something like that. mods are generally very frie ...

@BD007
When someone brings up a complaint, the “mods” and “wannabe mods” just need to take the complaint and mode in.

There is no need to make OP look dumb by spamming back to back comments on how to counter and Kimmy already nerfed statements.

Just take his request and say, we will look into it.

The posts are filled with “mod wannabes” and that no only corrupts true sentiments but that gives a very false sense that non mods are sharing their opinion when that’s not the case.

The posts are heavily polluted.

@a_ferli

Any new post where someone makes a complaint, within 5 mins there are 10 comments trying to discredit the post. All from wannabe mods.

This is just plain stupid.

Now you know why I dropped out/  

Comments

@AnnaStrasza So if you want me to start being a robot even in such discussions where we're supposed to behave like a forum, okay then. Sorry for hurting your feelings just because my opinions are diff  Post time 2019-9-11 09:42 AM
@AnnaStrasza Everyone knows that I'm trying to speak with a player's perspective in such discussions. When I'm handling or solving issues that's part of my direct work, I don't speak like that.  Post time 2019-9-11 09:41 AM
Post time 2019-9-11 02:06 AM | Show all posts
jochu replied at 2019-9-10 01:21 AM
It's not that they were rude, but his opinions are being belittled and silenced.  OP is already fr ...

Both the sender and receiver of the message have a responsibility to make sure the conversation is not being misunderstood

Comments

This was in response to nana  Post time 2019-9-11 02:08 AM
Post time 2019-9-11 04:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-9-11 04:05 AM

I'm sorry if i'm being rude or anything right now, you should know i don't have personal issues with anyone but i think it's not fair to be called wannabes and so on by someone who untill 2 days ago was just like us..
No one is trying to silence anyone..we're players just like all of you so it's normal that we give our personal opinion which is, of course, based on our experience..as i said before, having a different opinion doesn't mean we're disrespectful towards other people..
Post time 2019-9-11 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-11 05:37 AM

I don't think I did something wrong. Like all of us here, we're all players and been playing the game and if you ask me and those at the end tier, no doubt, they'll say Kimmy is not that op. The game is basically 5v5, you have to have the tactics, the strategy and everything if you wanted to win, and Kimmy was indeed already nerfed like lots of times, further nerfing her will just make her as useless as those who are currently useless though they're getting buffed slowly patch by patch. But my opinion is coming from those who really do play in the end tier.

We have customer service in-game as well, you can always report it too. We also do our job here by relaying complaints and bugs so don't even throw a fit on us mods for such things. We're here to moderate and also relay important threads. Being a Moderator doesn't mean that we should agree on all things. We're just sharing facts that she is not that op, you'd see mods replying almost the same, it's because all of us are in the Mythic Tier, that explains everything and if players are in the lower tier complaining about stuffs and not able to rank up, isn't that already obvious that the reason why players can't rank up because the problem is at their end already and not in the game? I can easily reach Mythic without using op heroes.

Post time 2019-9-11 05:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-9-11 05:25 AM
I don't think I did something wrong. Like all of us here, we're all players and been playing the gam ...

@Charles

What you posted is something that needs to be addressed.

Players running ranked at Mythic level are at a different mindset and gameplay.
It could very well mean you have “mastered” MLBB and know what to avoid and work around it.

If I am not wrong the player base at that level is comparatively small.

This means just because something works for the minority that doesn’t mean it’s right.

Most players are casual and semi-hardcore who might reach legend max...like barely.

Again these are my assumptions, I have no data to prove this as I don’t work for MLBB and can’t pull any records.

The game should be “friendly” for the masses, so issues reported should be given importance and should be taken into account.

The hero is working great for mythic is not a valid argument.

Sorry I like you but not buying this response.
Post time 2019-9-11 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Mods are fine.  They answer fast and do their best.  Do they have all the answers? No, I guess not even pro players know all the answers; its a matter of opinion sometimes, not of correct - incorrect.  Sre mods rude?? Nope, they are cool (you are too delicate).  
Post time 2019-9-11 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-9-11 06:09 PM

Hi @a_ferli :

if you have any problems regarding the hero that you dealing with and seems to be unfair to you based on previous thread, you can provide constructive opinion/ good suggestion directly to customers service in the game.

However, if you're posting the opinion in the forum, means you're willing to receive any different views/opinions/criticism from other forum members/moderators as well.  If you can't accept those, i suggest for you to avoid posting or making the thread about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To others:

Also i notice certain individual/s trying to get attention and making drama from this. Therefore i'll close this thread for now.  If still want to continue with this again on other comment/post/thread, you will get warnings later on which will leading to get permanent ban from this forum. Make sure to put yourself under decorum.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-19 12:35 PM GMT+8