Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 743|Reply: 28
Collapse the left

[Mood] Instant shitbombing for sharing opinions on Kimmy.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-10 12:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For any reference: https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=72673&extra=page%3D1 ( @irezer you might be interested in your mods behaivor, since you are representing them)

Lately people decided to be huge jerks, let their ego side out and usually replied with a typical git gud  answer / shutdown post that did not add something to the discussion or helped anyone reading further, for example:
It's a bit cringy knowing that players are still complaining for heroes like Kimmy when she's already nerfed like lots of times and she's not even the most picked hero anymore and Granger surpasses her atm. With the previous replies said by the player, it's only probably obvious that people should instead work around these heroes, how to counter em, how to kill them, etc instead of complaining.
Kimmy has been nerfed several times in past patches. She isn't really the a very high priority for banning anymore, and is much more easier to fight against rather than her release.

There are counters to Kimmy. Try and work your way around the enemy Kimmy.
i dont think kimmy is this OP as you say,and she is fun to play.she has damage as mage but her energy runs out quickly,so she has to focus on her basic attck too,she has long range ult but only useful if if she build mage.she does not have cc,so can be killed with any cc fighter or any assassin,she is squishy
and its not the heros its the players experience and play style too that is a big attribute.so just play heroes which can counter her,like chou,ruby,gussin,haya and more.thanks
The last quote was somewhat helpful, but still in a rude way, which is unnecessary and not what a forum is made for. A forum exists for people to talk freely and not to make someone feel bad/dumb or their voice isn't heard on a certain matter. Lately people and a mod are doing this exact thing and honestly they should know that their actions are completly wrong and should be punished for such behaivor.

@irezer , please keep your mods in check, thanks to the mods that also replied not to be like the given examples.
Post time 2019-9-11 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-11 05:37 AM

I don't think I did something wrong. Like all of us here, we're all players and been playing the game and if you ask me and those at the end tier, no doubt, they'll say Kimmy is not that op. The game is basically 5v5, you have to have the tactics, the strategy and everything if you wanted to win, and Kimmy was indeed already nerfed like lots of times, further nerfing her will just make her as useless as those who are currently useless though they're getting buffed slowly patch by patch. But my opinion is coming from those who really do play in the end tier.

We have customer service in-game as well, you can always report it too. We also do our job here by relaying complaints and bugs so don't even throw a fit on us mods for such things. We're here to moderate and also relay important threads. Being a Moderator doesn't mean that we should agree on all things. We're just sharing facts that she is not that op, you'd see mods replying almost the same, it's because all of us are in the Mythic Tier, that explains everything and if players are in the lower tier complaining about stuffs and not able to rank up, isn't that already obvious that the reason why players can't rank up because the problem is at their end already and not in the game? I can easily reach Mythic without using op heroes.

Post time 2019-9-10 12:19 PM | Show all posts
@a_ferli

Dude I know that you're pissed and triggered over Kimmy and I won't blame you but how does my colleague replied inappropriately?

The truth is there are INDEED counters to Kimmy. One thing right away that I can point out is, get Lolita pls and do not let your enemies take Grock with her. Another thing I noticed is to get Granger to keep her in check since he can poke her from a safer range.

They didn't even imply anything to belittle or bash you down or shut down your opinions. Dude. They are just giving their opinions which are coming from their perspective of being a player in MLBB as well. They didn't say anything like "shut up" or anything to get you to do so.

Like if anyone has an opinion that differs from you, do they have to comply by your point of views and agree with you mindlessly?

i dont think kimmy is this OP as you say,and she is fun to play.she has damage as mage but her energy runs out quickly,so she has to focus on her basic attck too,she has long range ult but only useful if if she build mage.she does not have cc,so can be killed with any cc fighter or any assassin,she is squishy
and its not the heros its the players experience and play style too that is a big attribute.so just play heroes which can counter her,like chou,ruby,gussin,haya and more.thanks

How in the world is this rude?? How??? Come on man. This is a forum like you said; aren't people supposed to discuss? How is using words like "i dont think" rude? If anything this user is trying his best to explain to you how to counter Kimmy in his point of view.

And lastly from my own perspective, I've been playing against 100-300 stars regularly and yes I know the OPness of Kimmy. But does it warrant another nerf imho? No. Why? She's really manageable in the sense where you can set up stuff like suppressing enemy picks, a couple of strategies during the match to prevent her from getting what she wants. However, if you talk about Lylia, Xborg or even Harith; those three are beyond broken and I know everyone will agree with me that these 3 are the more pressing issue atm compared to Kimmy. So if I were to comment, I would tell you politely that yes she has counter and let's discuss on ways to help you to counter her because it's really possible. But for nerfs, I feel that it's unwarranted.

And as a user I feel sad that people can't take constructive comments and instead look at them as personal attacks or insults. For the love of God come on man.
Post time 2019-9-11 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-9-11 06:09 PM

Hi @a_ferli :

if you have any problems regarding the hero that you dealing with and seems to be unfair to you based on previous thread, you can provide constructive opinion/ good suggestion directly to customers service in the game.

However, if you're posting the opinion in the forum, means you're willing to receive any different views/opinions/criticism from other forum members/moderators as well.  If you can't accept those, i suggest for you to avoid posting or making the thread about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To others:

Also i notice certain individual/s trying to get attention and making drama from this. Therefore i'll close this thread for now.  If still want to continue with this again on other comment/post/thread, you will get warnings later on which will leading to get permanent ban from this forum. Make sure to put yourself under decorum.
Post time 2019-9-10 01:21 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-10 12:58 AM
They didn't said anything rude,  even if you are mage you can buy tank item, like some fighters or m ...

It's not that they were rude, but his opinions are being belittled and silenced.  OP is already frustrated getting killed by kimmy, then he comes here and hears "you're just bad" type responses.

If they put their responses as "I suggest you buy blade armor, it works great on kimmy" it will be more well received.

Comments

how can you be so sure that the reply is 100% for shut someone up? maybe that is your understanding. but how about the others point of view? does it mean if you think that others will be the same?  Post time 2019-9-11 01:13 AM
Hey street, I'm not a nerf advocate btw. I was gonna make a poll about buffing an old hero to OP status for every new hero release. If everyone is OP no one is OP  Post time 2019-9-10 03:57 AM
Needing hero is nit always solution, if she get more enrfed she will be useless, that will kill 1-3-1. That's the problem, there is op counter for her and we suggested it to you, no one didn't silence  Post time 2019-9-10 03:51 AM
There's a difference between offering advise and wanting to shut someone up. I know there's another side to the story that mod are tired of hearing the complaints, but "you suck end thread" is not ri   Post time 2019-9-10 03:35 AM
you can't please people and hear what you want to be told. they got differences approach but you got your own understanding, it will always up to you on how you receive the response.  Post time 2019-9-10 02:51 AM
Post time 2019-9-10 01:03 PM | Show all posts
As I want to explain my side of the story, I let you share your thoughts, yet you're upset with all our replies. As I read once more the entirety of the thread, I understand your frustrations of the hero, Kimmy.

I would like to send my apologies of sending you such little information regarding your thread. I may have given you some more tips on how to counter the hero. I, however, did not do that, and instead just gave you a "basic" answer, in hopes that you understand my opinion that Kimmy isn't that hard to deal with.
I sincerely apologize if you feel "shitbombed" or shutdown by any of our replies. In my defense, I was only sharing my opinion, but it seems that my opinion was simply not enough for you or that I made you feel bad for expressing yours, which in my side, I wasn't trying to make you feel that way.

To complete for what I said, try to use heroes that could somehow counter her such as Lolita's Shield, ambushing her with high bursts of damage such as Aurora or Granger, or ganking her as early as possible during the early game phase.

Kimmy is indeed an annoying hero to face against, but it just shows the diversity and change of gameplay which brings out the uniqueness of the game. We wouldn't want plain old, same repetitive mechanics, would we?
Post time 2019-9-10 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by AnnaStrasza at 2019-9-10 09:30 PM

Lol @ a mod replying by addressing the OP as “Dude”.

Very professional way to start the conversation.

I mentioned very clearly in OP’s original post that the responses are very biased, coming from “a specific group”.
This group keeps doing the same in several posts, where they spam the threads with comments.

There are 5 of them who dive bomb threads back to back and either try to discredit the OP or derail the thread.

I will also add one thing.
Except for one or two mods, rest of them are just not good.
They just show up say some nonsense and move on.

BD007 replied at 2019-9-10 04:16 AM
i am not seeing any mod is saying anything rude or something like that. mods are generally very frie ...

@BD007
When someone brings up a complaint, the “mods” and “wannabe mods” just need to take the complaint and mode in.

There is no need to make OP look dumb by spamming back to back comments on how to counter and Kimmy already nerfed statements.

Just take his request and say, we will look into it.

The posts are filled with “mod wannabes” and that no only corrupts true sentiments but that gives a very false sense that non mods are sharing their opinion when that’s not the case.

The posts are heavily polluted.

@a_ferli

Any new post where someone makes a complaint, within 5 mins there are 10 comments trying to discredit the post. All from wannabe mods.

This is just plain stupid.

Now you know why I dropped out/  

Comments

@AnnaStrasza So if you want me to start being a robot even in such discussions where we're supposed to behave like a forum, okay then. Sorry for hurting your feelings just because my opinions are diff  Post time 2019-9-11 09:42 AM
@AnnaStrasza Everyone knows that I'm trying to speak with a player's perspective in such discussions. When I'm handling or solving issues that's part of my direct work, I don't speak like that.  Post time 2019-9-11 09:41 AM
Post time 2019-9-10 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Several of us were on your side.  

I think we need a vent subforum, this game is stressful

Comments

You always can submit your idea to costumer service directly  Post time 2019-9-10 03:50 AM
Post time 2019-9-10 12:58 AM | Show all posts
They didn't said anything rude,  even if you are mage you can buy tank item, like some fighters or mages do. You are not trying to counter only hero with combos, u do that with items like marksman's are weak against blade armor...This is game of tactics, idk what u thought it is, but pls mods weren't rude to you and it's true Jimmy is nerfed so many times that they can't nerf her again she even has aiming type of controls what is even harder to play her
 Author| Post time 2019-9-10 01:24 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-10 12:58 AM
They didn't said anything rude,  even if you are mage you can buy tank item, like some fighters or m ...

It depends on how you see it, and I wasn't the only one who thought it was like that, I would advise you to look at those posts and other posts, the tone and the message difference are clear.

Comments

Man sorry, but still we shared our opinion, I can't say something what I don't think, or ofc u won't always hear what you want, I just saw their posts and nothing was wrong in them.  Post time 2019-9-10 03:49 AM
Post time 2019-9-10 04:16 AM | Show all posts
i am not seeing any mod is saying anything rude or something like that. mods are generally very friendly and helpful in forum. i will show this thread to irezer but you are just wrong about mods. also think mod as a player like you. being a mod doesn't mean we can't express our opinion.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-10 05:35 AM | Show all posts
i am not seeing any mod is saying anything rude or something like that. mods are generally very frie ...

Then tell that mod to be friendly and sound like it, honestly this can't be hard at all, if you are saying that you mods are in general friendly and helpful on the forum. Being a moderator brings a lot of responsibilities to handle stuff well, for what reason would you be picked then, by being an user that posts belittling/silencing replies? Obviously not, people post threads about you being friendly and helpful, which is the case for you.
Yet there is this one mod that isn't being really helpful or friendly, that is why this thread exists, and him doing that doesn't make just make himself bad, but represents your mod team in a bad light, and disencourages users to continue posting stuff due to him doing such things.

I may be wrong about the rest of the mod team, but the mod I am talking about is not one of the guys I am wrong about.
Post time 2019-9-10 11:47 AM | Show all posts
I don't see anything wrong with that highlighted statement.
I think he is talking about his own opinion about Kimmy that she is easy to counter, doesn't need any nerf and everyone should start to read and learn about that instead of creating a new thread with the same topic. How is that belittling/silencing replies?
Post time 2019-9-10 12:22 PM | Show all posts

We all know you are very friendly and always try to help. That is why we like to tag you on every reply/thread for help/chat/joke. But not all mods are friendly like you.

Being a mod shall never give an unclear or helpless reply like "learn how to counter them". The link in the thread not asking for nerf, but discussing how annoying when facing Kimmy. The first reply (from mod) surprisingly unfriendly and irreverent, which lead every post to "learn how to deal with Kimmy".

One more thing, "counter" actually work in both sides. I give an example: use Ruby counter Fanny. It is right Ruby can easily shut down Fanny. But for the Fanny, she can avoid Ruby by not jump in the fight if her skills is ready. The factor determine winner is who can play with better style. "learn how to counter" is unclear, helpless, and mostly just to end without further discussion.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-13 05:27 AM GMT+8