Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 286|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] About miya

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-9 02:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It's been a long time since the last time i asked to nerf miya . Please moonton just nerf that damn overpowered hero . Why u didnt listen to player
Post time 2019-9-11 11:30 AM | Show all posts
yes baby diwang !! nerf nerf nerf miya. you are right she is SUPER OP. very easy for me to get my savage. later i try play one game and show you

Comments

:D  Post time 2019-9-11 11:55 AM
Post time 2019-9-20 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Suryc replied at 2019-9-17 09:12 AM
I think this guy is still on a lower division that's why he's thinking that Miya is OP..

Miya's Ul ...

bro dont say him like that, later he cry and keep posting again nerf miya. thats why until now miya is not being rework or buff.

he is sure at the most level epic only as i have got all my savage thru miya at epic level. he havent reach legend above, pleases forgive him. miya is just a feeder at legend above as he no chance to see it
Post time 2019-9-9 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Dear diwang, i never see players pick Miya in Ranked now in Mythic and Legend, first her skill 2 is easy to avoid and have less damage and her ultimate is only invisible and debuff for a sec, if you have suggestion what should be nerf from Miya you can share your opinion here. Still i dont agree Miya need nerf, old heroes must be worth to use and i agree she must be rework or buff.
Post time 2019-9-9 02:57 PM | Show all posts
stop trolling. it is not fun.
Post time 2019-9-9 04:31 PM | Show all posts
LuL is this sarcasm xD like she cant do anything (ok myb i lie but i could kill gusion alone) she is not op, but you can submit ur suggestions to costumer service
Post time 2019-9-9 06:01 PM | Show all posts
bro please be honest with me. are you really serious about nerfing miya? or it is just a sarcasm post to buff miya. because i am confused with lots of miya related post recently. some said to nerf her, some.said to buff her, some were trolling on buff and nerf parts of other user's threads.if you ask me, i would say miya needs buff rather than nerf. miya miya was nerf in past so bad that she is now completely out of meta. even more than clint.
she was op in past. but now she has no insane damage, her ultimate cant purify all cc. so any case i suggest to buff her.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 09:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2019-9-9 09:32 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-9-9 06:01 PM
bro please be honest with me. are you really serious about nerfing miya? or it is just a sarcasm pos ...

Firstly , yes i am serious , why would i keep posting about nerfing her altough i know it is a waste of time ?
No insane damage ? AND HAVE PROBLEM WITH HER ULTIMATE PURIFY ?!?! She can deals like 1500 damage / basic attack, and combined with her 1st skill , she can do ~1900-2300 damage/basic attack .

She is probably the only hero who could escape heavy ganking because ganking rely on cc-ing the enemy but her ultimate make every cc go *poof (gone) [ She can clear probably 90% CC type in the game and u cant counter her from clearing the cc] , and with the extra movement speed she could run or FKIN DESTROY EVERYONE WITH HER EXTRA ATTACK SPEED FROM ULTIMATE AND INSANE 40% ATK SPEED FROM PASSIVE.

And no this isn't sarcasm , she indeed need nerf , don't forget to nerf xborg and gusion too please.
Post time 2019-9-9 09:33 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-9-9 09:28 PM
Firstly , yes i am serious , why would i keep posting about nerfing her altough i know it is a was ...

Her attack speed still does have a limit. It's what makes Miya shine unlike the other Marksman, attack speed.

Her ultimate is simply a cleanse, it just removes CC that currently is on her, but not a 1 second purify which makes her immune to any CC forms for 1 second.

Miya is perfectly balanced as she is right now. She isn't even in a high tier list right now, and not even a priority pick (or even a viable pick) for Ranked.
Post time 2019-9-9 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I still don't understand why people are so frightened of Miya...she's a late game hero..she has no mobility..if you gank her a few times and stop her from farming...she won't be able to build items fast enough...also, if she gets to late game..1 cc skill is enough to get her out of the teamfight..that of course, if you guys focus the damage dealer like marksman/mage/assassin...I haven't seen Miya in ranked for a longtime..she's balanced the way she is now..
Post time 2019-9-10 04:57 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-9-9 09:28 PM
Firstly , yes i am serious , why would i keep posting about nerfing her altough i know it is a was ...

again xborg and gusion i understand and agree that they need nerf.don't mind because we might have different opinions about miya. in my past 3 years i never saw miya as a threat. may be i never faced pro miya.
Post time 2019-9-10 06:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Here we go again, Miya is not OP as you think, she is perfectly balance if ever devs approves your suggestion she will be part of other old heroes raped by NERF (like Zilong)become a burden on team. You can tell if one hero is balance, they can fairly match on meta heroes.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-21 12:47 AM GMT+8