Return to list New
Author: AnnaStrasza
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] How to fix matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-9 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-9-8 11:48 PM
This means 1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1?
this is a good suggestion, so that the matchmaking system does no ...

The best should be:
1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1
2-3 vs 2-3
5 vs 5
and no other combination.

This may take longer time to match up but at least it is fair for those solo queue and no one can abuse 2-2-1.

Comments

Ya i agree  Post time 2019-9-9 05:49 PM
Post time 2019-9-9 11:26 AM | Show all posts
how about ONLY these:
- ALL solo players
-ALL teams
-One pair and 3 solo ( no more trios allowed)
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 07:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-9-9 11:26 AM
how about ONLY these:
- ALL solo players
-ALL teams

Just 2 categories
- Solo queue players
- All other combinations

Keep it simple.
Post time 2019-9-10 01:15 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-9 07:58 PM
Just 2 categories
- Solo queue players
- All other combinations

I agree!!!!!!

If you want more international players put in solo que moontoon!
Less of a problem in SEA where it's easy to know someone that plays this.
Post time 2019-9-10 04:52 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-9 07:43 AM
I am not clear when you say why 1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.

Technically this is very easy to imple ...

well its highly unlikely that matchmaking fix them all 5 at once. plus don't forget -1 credit deduction for not tapping.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-11 10:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-10 04:52 AM
well its highly unlikely that matchmaking fix them all 5 at once. plus don't forget -1 credit dedu ...

@BD007
The not tapping credit reduction is a different issue/solution

That still doesn’t solve solo q vs premade team matchup.

Let me tell ya, we had this same issue in world of Warcraft where premadea using Skype and ventrilo would join ranked games with solo teams and destroy them.

People reported and blizzard changes policy where if you queue up as a team then you sit in queue till you get matched with a similar team.
More people moved to solo queue mode.

It’s not perfect but it better.
Post time 2019-9-14 09:57 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-9 07:18 AM
1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.
but 2-1-1 or 3-1-1 is possible.
this was addressed in past and mlbb too ...

Why 1-1-1-1-1 is not possible ? Explain
Many game use it ?
If you mean , your developers dont have skill to do it , i agree with you.It is not possible
Post time 2019-9-15 09:40 AM | Show all posts
@bd007

I am waiting your answer  :)
Post time 2019-9-15 10:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by MedyoBadboy at 2019-9-15 10:45 AM
BD007 replied at 2019-9-9 07:18 AM
1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.
but 2-1-1 or 3-1-1 is possible.
this was addressed in past and mlbb too ...

1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1  is possible and also quasi squads premade teams can also abuse this by adding only one player on their friends list and so on, and using location feature, the best way to address quasi squads smurfs and premade teams is that matchmaking should focus heavily on familiarity that means if players even though they are not in same group or squad or friends list, if a minimum of 3 of them have played for at least 5 to 10 times, the system will consider them as a organized group and match them accordingly, this will discourage boosting for pay and account trading by making it difficult for them to abuse the systems loopholes to prey on soloQ and newbies and also will discourage piloting and boosting for pay and also for solo q and premade teams their overall average winrate will be used to match them with another opponent of similar winrate with an allowance of +-5%.

Combine these 2 factors on the matchmaking algorithm and we will see drastic improvement on player skill and actually make the game more fun to play with knowing that the system will make sure that you are matched with a player of the same level, this will make cruisng for stars, and 15 to 20 game win/lose streak in all modes a virtual impossibilty

Now even if pros pilot smurf accounts their winrate will make sure that they are matched with players of same level and itll be hard for them to form squads and basically drive newbies and solo players away from the game by making classic and rank matches horrible for them.

This will also make sure that a players winrate reflects a players experience and skill with the game and prevent boosting, this will improve game balance by making players actually develop individual skills other than relying on boost and ganks, and also will force players to learn new roles and new heroes.

Another method but will be more complicated is to have a separate button for solo and group players in rank games, but there are too many loopholes to consider that finding matches will take more time..

By simply using a players history and winrate in the algorithm, will drastically improve the current matchmaking imbalance in both classic and ranked without sacrificing speed. And make better players

Right now the system matches 50percenters below with 70percenters and i have 3 seasons worth of data to prove it

They should focus on solo players game experience as we have jobs and businesses and people to manage, so we only have money to burn but not time like these squad gankers.

And the devs should stop listening to these youtubers and pro-gamers they should listen to real proffessionals, as we are unbiased in our suggestions in the game, not like these yts and pros who push for changes in game that will favor their style of play, their squad, their fave hero roles, and overlook the real problem because they benefit from it, i mean we pay real money for these game while they beg for our diamonds in their streams
Post time 2019-9-22 12:06 PM | Show all posts
MedyoBadboy replied at 2019-9-15 10:35 AM
1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1  is possible and also quasi squads premade teams can also abuse this by add ...

Thanks for your feedback. Do not worry about tubers. All you have to do is post this reply as a thread in suggestion sub section. I will submit to mlbb official. Thanks.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 09:01 AM GMT+8