Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 429|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] How to fix matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-8 11:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just stop allowing premade teams to play to solo queues.

That’s it.

Premade playing with solo grouped players is completely unfair and unbalanced.

Solo queues should be queued only with fellow solo queued players
Post time 2019-9-8 11:41 PM | Show all posts
They csn myb add separated soloq and everyother team comp my sugestion for better ranked. This could solve problem but not forever
Post time 2019-9-8 11:44 PM | Show all posts
I agree, because im solo q too
Post time 2019-9-8 11:48 PM | Show all posts
This means 1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1?
this is a good suggestion, so that the matchmaking system does not refer to 2-2-1 vs 3-1-1
Post time 2019-9-8 11:49 PM | Show all posts
That still won't really help with matchmaking since even if solo, one epic tier can still be match against legend/mythical. It's not all about solo or team play...I still think matchmaking should be based on player's stats like farm, KDA, number of reports received for afk (for example). To be honest i think this will help more..Your ideea is good too, but won't fix matchmaking..
Post time 2019-9-9 12:01 AM | Show all posts
This has been suggested before, but there are things you have to keep in mind while adding this suggestion.
(1 there are still alot of epics/legends soloQ which means that the chance you would be matched as a mythic player with a lower tier would be high

(2 this has been reverted for a while now but trio used to not be able to play with duo’s this was because 3+2 which was a cheat that basically made squads able to play 5Q against trios and duos. Nowadays sometimes trios get matched with duos but it still means that if you’d ONLY allow trios and duos to get matched togheter that it would be an encouragement to some players to exploit 3+2 again
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 12:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-9-8 11:48 PM
This means 1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1?
this is a good suggestion, so that the matchmaking system does no ...

Yes 1-1-1-1-1 vs 1-1-1-1-1

All other combinations in other ranked pool.

Give players the choice.
Joined group pool and go yolo or join pure solo queue.

No one claims solo queue will be perfect but ranked as in its current stage is not balanced.

Supporters of current system can keep making excuses to maintain the status quo because most likely they all queue as a group.
Post time 2019-9-9 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Well i would add 2 different types of ranked one for solo players and other for  duo/trio or 5 man teams, it would he fair, also i would add 10 ban slots, it would be funny dont ya think, like totally different meta heros and it will value skill, not counter hero ;)
Post time 2019-9-9 07:18 AM | Show all posts
1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.
but 2-1-1 or 3-1-1 is possible.
this was addressed in past and mlbb took steps to prevent it. But somehow its back. i think showing random countdown to every players during matchmaking would help. plus there should be 5 or 10 credit deduction for not clicking. and less than 100 credit can nog participate in rank. these might prevent pre made team against solo q.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 07:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-9 07:18 AM
1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.
but 2-1-1 or 3-1-1 is possible.
this was addressed in past and mlbb too ...

I am not clear when you say why 1-1-1-1-1 is not possible.

Technically this is very easy to implement.

If a queue only accepts one player in a ranked game matchup slot, then 5 similar slots are queued on one side. Similar batch of 5 lone players are on the other side.

Unless some top tier players made a big deal about it...because they can’t gang up in solo queues there is no reason for not having this successfully implemented.

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-21 03:53 PM GMT+8