Return to list New
Author: jayar3217
Collapse the left

[Share] 6 Ban Pick

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-9 11:24 AM | Show all posts
how about 8 bann?? that would be fun...
Post time 2019-9-9 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Hahaha finally... It would be better if they make each players able to ban hero.. 10 ban pick would be great!

I wanna see they're crying over their heroes be useless. Come on! There are 80+ heroes already, try something different, this is moba which is every heroes have same chance and can be useful. You just need to explore some heroes, learn some strats, and be collective.

I'm glad I'm not really into meta.. So it's not a big deal for me..

Post time 2019-9-9 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ozgunlu at 2019-9-9 10:43 PM
titan666 replied at 2019-9-9 01:37 PM
Hahaha finally... It would be better if they make each players able to ban hero.. 10 ban pick would  ...

Every heroes dont have same chance.
This is moba yes but there are a lot of unbalanced heroes.

Yesterday, someone who has 5000 matches with it; picked Alucard.
And he lost. 0 / 7 / 9 KDA.
No matter how good you play, you can't beat the mechanics of the game.
Post time 2019-9-10 01:40 AM | Show all posts
ozgunlu replied at 2019-9-9 09:44 PM

Agree, some people are OCD and will stick to one hero and "master" it over hundreds of games.  Sure that's cool and respect to them.  But a player walking in with 20 games of Lylia can kill them 50% of the time.

You can be very good with any hero just much harder
Post time 2019-9-10 10:53 AM | Show all posts
ML 6 bans ? u cat to be kitten meow~

LoL 10 bans ! this is more entertaining to play
Post time 2019-9-10 12:37 PM | Show all posts
now i can freely ban chou! Yay!!!
Post time 2019-9-10 01:42 PM | Show all posts
ozgunlu replied at 2019-9-9 09:44 PM

I still believe that every heroes have same chance.. It depends how you look at it.. I realized that some heroes are unbalanced, or you can consider it op.
That's why I said players need to learn every heroes mechanic, learn strategies, and play collective.

I always think about players who main certain heroes are totally ridiculous.

I also play some meta heroes to learn their mechanic and spot their weaknesses. Maybe some still can be counter by old heroes with strats and some have different treats.

Sometimes I like to underestimated off meta heroes, but sometimes we deny that actually they are not really that useless. Draft pick existed for this thing. You don't pick hero randomly but on purpose. Some players forced to use their main but never think about balancing, team composition and team disadvantages. Even though it's meta or off meta, people just following their ego. Just let say I able to use Alucard, and let say I got thousand matches and high wr, but enemy team full of crowd control which is maybe I can't compete in there, I won't force myself to take a risk and try to pick other hero by situation.

Currently I owned all heroes, so I have many options for that, I also play all roles, but I'm not saying that I'm pro at all of them. Just tell them to use their brain.

Comments

yeah, it is all about team choices. But if you pro at Grock-Lolita-Kimmy. Noone defeat that 3.  Post time 2019-9-10 02:35 PM
Post time 2019-9-10 06:31 PM | Show all posts
6 Ban seems feasible, it's probably one of the ways to limit the number of players who worship only the meta heroes as well as hating on off-meta heroes. But we're still in need of fixing the balance of the game itself rather than just "Increasing bans". Though forget about the hopelessness of trying to make the game as balanced as possible, let's try getting into the possibility of gameplay.

In a 6 Ban-Pick draft, the best and at the same time; the worst heroes that will be kicked out are X-Borg, Harith, Esmeralda, Lylia, which in the server I'm playing, tend to get hammered. The other two may be: Gusion/Lunox/Khufra/Guinivere/Chou/Kaja/Kimmy and perhaps other random heroes, depending on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd banning players.

The repetition of banning the same hero over and over had been going on for who knows how many seasons. And it has changed widely every time one or two heroes are released, depending on whether or not they're overpowered. At this point, there's no going back the moment they're introduced into the original server, we can only hope for better consideration and updates. Which, I still have my doubts.

Overall, it's fine. Just don't add another 8 Ban Pick phase and you're pretty much good to go in making best decisions based on excuses.
Post time 2019-9-13 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Besides Harith will be forever in the ban slot, man just use this opportunity to ban Gusion, ridiculous early-game snow-balling. Granger is a good candidate too, insane burst and mobility. And might also ban Ling until he gets a hard nerf.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 12:39 AM GMT+8